Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
You can only make her dance, pretty much. There's a way to get a scene where Blackfire feels up her tits, but I have no idea how to trigger it. I believe she also has halloween event content.
I've gotten it to trigger when you have Blackfire as a henchwoman. I also had the slave Leia costume on Starfire, but I'm not sure if that mattered.

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
Teaser week starting on the 30th when it would be scheduled to be out. So that means they're aiming for the 7th. Which means in reality they'll delay it to the 11th.
And here I thought the updates were supposed to be at the end/beginning of the month. Was there a roadmap for updates?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I would like to see an android version of v2.2.6
I don't think the rebuild is ready.
My guess (based on the information )

We are getting
New cheat menu
Possible prison update

Possibly cell content

That's it.

They probably won't proceed with any new story content

I would like them to finally fix the huge hugs with the vault

I have replayed the game and it's impossible to unlock every scene for viewing
And in the last update there were still bugs where you would click on one character and it would either freeze or jump to another character.
Once I jumped us to Talia's bedroom
2.2.5 was with less bugs for me.Especially 2.2.555.

From the initial 6 starting characters we have 2 done-Talia and Batgirl.
It seems Roulette will be done too.
That leaves Huntress,Black Canary and Mercy.
Second group was including Stargirl,Zatanna,Vixen,Lois,Harley,Cheetah,Giganta,Livewire and Star Sapphire.
Only Vixen is done.
Will be nice to have at least half of the remaining 3+8=11 characters done this year.

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
And here I thought the updates were supposed to be at the end/beginning of the month. Was there a roadmap for updates?
I think they threw out the end or first week release date when they did that discord poll that reviewed their work based on customer reactions.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
right? the whole legion of doom needs more content outside of event stuff, but giganta especially needs an update.
My guess (based on the information )

We are getting
New cheat menu
Possible prison update

Possibly cell content

That's it.

They probably won't proceed with any new story content

I would like them to finally fix the huge hugs with the vault

I have replayed the game and it's impossible to unlock every scene for viewing
And in the last update there were still bugs where you would click on one character and it would either freeze or jump to another character.
Once I jumped us to Talia's bedroom

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

Second group was including Stargirl,Zatanna,Vixen,Lois,Harley,Cheetah,Giganta,Livewire and Star Sapphire.
Only Vixen is done.
Will be nice to have at least half of the remaining 3+8=11 characters done this year.
Thanks for the reply that is really good.
My problem with vixen being completed and so with Batgirl is that I'd does not feel done

Story wise I feel there should be more

Maybe they need to create a Cutscene or dialogue that shows the player they beat this character (sort of like the leash or exhibition scenes where they are exhausted

Actually I take that back with the leash scenes they never look broken only proud or annoyed haha

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
WHEN GIGANTA GET SOME FUCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
Bizarro? Is that you?

Seriously, dude, no need to go all non-grammatical here. If memory serves, she already did get the old salami from Lex on the boat. It was a little strange, because suddenly she wasn't so gigantic; that makes sense, because if she was ultra-big, Lex's pole would be smaller than her pinky. Nevertheless, it was in there. Check it out.

Nov 27, 2017

Only Vixen is done.
When will the rebuild be ready for Android?

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Bizarro? Is that you?

Seriously, dude, no need to go all non-grammatical here. If memory serves, she already did get the old salami from Lex on the boat. It was a little strange, because suddenly she wasn't so gigantic; that makes sense, because if she was ultra-big, Lex's pole would be smaller than her pinky. Nevertheless, it was in there. Check it out.
...really...they took the one unique thing about her that people wouldve wanted to fuck her as and got rid of it. That doesnt count. it has to be her as a giant or it doesnt count.

Reactions: Ace7777777
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes