Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So Lex currently has Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Galatea, and Miss Martian. Literally the heaviest hitters, don't see whats stopping him from taking over at this point story wise.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So Lex currently has Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Galatea, and Miss Martian. Literally the heaviest hitters, don't see whats stopping him from taking over at this point story wise.
What's stopping him is that's not enough to take over the world. Wonder Woman isn't strong enough to beat Superman, Miss Martian isn't strong enough to beat Martian Manhunter, and there are multiple heroes who could defeat Supergirl and Galatea.

Reactions: haooni

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
hey have there been any updates re: rebuilt yet? i know in the announcements it said that there probably won't be regular updates until it drops but its been 7 months since announcement and i was wondering if there have been any. idk status updates? i trust that its coming out but do we know its current state at all?
It was said at least 2 years for the new rebuild project. It's being worked on part time last time I heard about it (by a local guy). So maybe you'll get a rebuild in 11 months but I would expect longer than that or possibly never.
Pretty sure Martian Manhunter has said she's stronger than he is.
DCAU and Young Justice version of Ms Martian is probably weaker than Martian Manhunter.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
It does not matter has Raven and Tala 2 powerful sorceresses and superman is VERY vulnerable to magic

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Pretty sure Martian Manhunter has said she's stronger than he is.
In Young Justice continuity. In every other incarnation she has greater raw ability, but Jon has great all around power since he's decades more experienced. Martian Manhunter can go toe to toe with Superman, Miss Martian cannot.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes