Rezan

Sep 1, 2017
Marvel version of Lex for Something Unlimited
Loki, Legion, Apocalypse, Cerebro, Dark Beast, Shadow King, Mojo, Doom, Ultron, Kang the Conqueror

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
= 1606006533248.png

A taste of the new event being added! Some heavy metal flying around and another villain gone out of control on a power trip. Maybe Lex can contain the situation or maybe not!

We are doing a few rounds of testing to try and get everything we can fixed as well!

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
= View attachment 910481

A taste of the new event being added! Some heavy metal flying around and another villain gone out of control on a power trip. Maybe Lex can contain the situation or maybe not!

We are doing a few rounds of testing to try and get everything we can fixed as well!
Maybe Audrey (the image) and Lobo (the heavy metal part)? I can't imagine that it could be a Kasnia background (seems unlikely). This clue seems to be separate from the last clue I imagine. Not sure about the power trip as that could be a lot of people but if it's a word play the only one I can think of off hand is Power Girl but we already have Galatea hm (I doubt it's that but it does match the last clue with the spider-man picture)

Haruki4444

May 31, 2018
Maybe Audrey (the image) and Lobo (the heavy metal part)? I can't imagine that it could be a Kasnia background (seems unlikely). This clue seems to be separate from the last clue I imagine. Not sure about the power trip as that could be a lot of people but if it's a word play the only one I can think of off hand is Power Girl but we already have Galatea hm (I doubt it's that but it does match the last clue with the spider-man picture)
the most probable thing is that lobo will appear Lex wants to hire him he refuses so he offers the girls (wonder woman and super girl) as payment and he accepts this I say it from what was seen in the stream

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
= View attachment 910481

Noooooo, please no more fucking events, they're annoying and boring as hell because to unlock every scene you've to keep fucking repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
Click, click, click, click, click, click, click.
Instead of events they should just make more "missions" with stealing something or whatever.
Being forced to repeat the same event for x time just successfully makes me stay away from running this game.

Also, on the teaser image is this guy after some weight loss:
Yeah+he+dosent+think+im+fat+_26678f4d932f4e9afe20d58d2d703f5b.jpg
Remember, you've heard it here first.

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
= View attachment 910481

Is this Audrey as princess peach?

I hope they don't bring themes from the dark knights death metal I think that may be a bit much

Also does anyone know if it's going to be another week of waiting? The way it's written could be interpreted as either we have a long time to wait while testing. Or it will be released sooner

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Dr.Doom could fill that role since is the most wealthy and one of the smartest if not the smartest villain in marvel comics
Dr. Doom could work, my only problem is that the whole superheroine strip club and brothel seems below him, he's the ruler of a whole country, it would almost be like if Ra's al Ghul was the MC in this game instead of Lex, plus a good chunk of the game would have to take place in New York, this is the reason I wanted to have Lex be the MC so that we wouldn't have to struggle to pick someone from Marvel, you already have an MC ready to go and everyone likes.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'm of the mind that Catwoman shouldn't be given content. I don't feel like she fits in the "would fuck Lex" category of villains, and the mind control aspect would require replacing her at the brothel.

Reactions: ethereal one

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I am hoping for more content with Catwoman. Who else wanted to take control of her, but couldn't because of the lack of content for her?
She honestly should've just been a heroine or side event girl to capture like Audrey, Catwoman is more hero these days than anything else. And even when she's the bad guy it always ends up snitching to batman or stolen jewellery. Hardly a fit to run a sex slave brothel.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you know there just going to keep doing what they want so im just going to say what ever they want to do because they don't care what there fan's want. mybe thats just me thou this game semed fun now its just a pain in the ass.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Honestly I don't care what it is, as long as it's good. Hell they could throw in some weird shit like tentacles and I wouldn't care as long as there is a good amount of content.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Doom wouldn't work, as a character he's far too arrogant and self absorbed for a scheme even remotely like SU. Norman is too psychotic.da

Damn.
i agree, i still think "its a game, so it would still do the job", but he wasnt my first pick, if i were to say, i think the purple man(the guy from jessica jones) would be the best choice, just nerf him, maybe he was infected by something the avengers developed to counter his ability, and this becomes his way to fight back (he can control people, but not take a punch).

hewould probably be the best choice.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Noooooo, please no more fucking events, they're annoying and boring as hell because to unlock every scene you've to keep fucking repeating the same thing over and over and over again.
Click, click, click, click, click, click, click.
Instead of events they should just make more "missions" with stealing something or whatever.
Being forced to repeat the same event for x time just successfully makes me stay away from running this game.

Also, on the teaser image is this guy after some weight loss:
View attachment 910577
Remember, you've heard it here first.

i agree, there's so much they could do with missions, i have repeated this time and again, but people generally agree with me, all he needed to do was add cloning of the main girls as a side hustle. thatwould allow us to keep either the og or the clone in the rooms, while still having them in the brothel and the strip.

that would even help with the whole ntr aspect of whoring those characters. since alot of people want them for themselves. it would be fixed if we actually got "disposable" versions of those characters to do that, or, "clean" versions to keep, so we can send the originals to work.

that would also open the vilains as well. imagine keeping a copy of any of the evil chicks, instead of paying. and later on, we could even get some genderbent clones of male characters. imagine a literal female superman, (something between wonder woman and super girl, but with short, black hair).

the potential is there. they are just playing safe for no reason.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes