Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So did the patreon actually release a teaser? It feels like they were all "it's teaser week" a couple of days ago and then didn't actually tease anything.

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
Not sure what you've been playing, because he's been doing that for the last couple years. Just look at harley, wonder woman, catwoman etc...
In my opinion, be careful, it is my opinion and it is what I think, it does not put more things about Wonder woman, blackfire and some of the others that are attractive, because they are the best and if you put all the missing content, it collapses all because no one would be more interested in the game.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
just change the lex part...don't get me wrong lex is cool but i would prefer a marvel villain in part of the main character
so what villain would be a good Marvel stand in for Lex, a part of me was thinking Norman Osborn but I'm not 100% on that, what do you think?

Yeah, sure if I ever make my game i'm gonna take some inspiration in SU but a straight up "sequel" with Lex doesn't sound like a good idea
it would only be a sequel in name only, the only thing carrying over from the original game would be Lex and Grodd, also the game would take place in the 90's when marvel cartoons were really big. Plus if you did Lex that would be one less character to draw and animate.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
In my opinion, be careful, it is my opinion and it is what I think, it does not put more things about Wonder woman, blackfire and some of the others that are attractive, because they are the best and if you put all the missing content, it collapses all because no one would be more interested in the game.
Yeah he has stated of the main heroines he wants to finish Wonder Woman last but that was years ago.
Dr.Doom could fill that role since is the most wealthy and one of the smartest if not the smartest villain in marvel comics
Dr Doom, Mr Sinister are ones that work well for a Lex counterpart though they aren't identical. Kingpin in a bit more similar to Lex but it doesn't quite work.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah he has stated of the main heroines he wants to finish Wonder Woman last but that was years ago.
Actually it was suppose to be Hawkgirl the last one,not Wonder Woman.
But of course we are still missing some of Hawkgirl's content.
It wouldn't be a surprise if the last ones are Wonder Woman/Superwoman and Starfire/Blackfire.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Dr Doom, Mr Sinister are ones that work well for a Lex counterpart though they aren't identical. Kingpin in a bit more similar to Lex but it doesn't quite work.
Gregory Stark. He's from Ultimate Marvel, but he's a decent equivalent to Lex.

UnwiseArts

Mar 6, 2020
Or, wild idea, someone doing a Marvel game could do a fresh new plot instead of recycling the bones of SU and trying to slap them over a Marvel framework.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Dr.Doom could fill that role since is the most wealthy and one of the smartest if not the smartest villain in marvel comics
it really depens on the theme, if its alround marvel, doom would work perfectly fine, so would norman and of course, loki, or, if you want the corruption side, you could pick the purple man, and just nerf his power so he cant just order people around easily.
if its a spiderman themed, doc oc, or norman.
if its xmen, apocalipse, mister sinister and even shadow king.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Shadow King would allow some kind of variety for the MC as the SK's only real visual is eyes glowing. It'd let you have a normal looking MC unlike if you did Apocalypse or Sinister. Even have the story be about Xavier fucking him up good and his powers are seriously nerfed but on the slow rebound.

I just know I really wouldn't like Norman Osborn, still sick over him banging Gwen Stacy.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes