hottap

Dec 23, 2017
Following the idea of a Marvel-based SU-like game, I've been toying with the idea for quite a while. I'm an "artist" and I have a scenario and a game system already in mind as well as a few drawings so if anyone is interested as coder/writer hit me up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Korzy and uberbomb

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
dc comics female characters are better than marvel female characters.
I dunno, they both have a pretty good assortment.

Off the top of my head, for Marvel:

Jean Gray/Phoenix, Emma Frost, Gwen Stacey, She-Hulk, Carol Danvers, Medusa, Quasar, Silver Sable, Enchantress, Mercury, Elektra, Rogue, Mystique, Psylocke, Storm, Jessica Jones, Mary Jane, Moonstone and Selene to name quite a few.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are tits of every size now day's lol. but there is an old saying hope i rember it right i think it was somethink like more then a hand full what a wast more then a mouth full what a treat. i think that's how it went not sure have not used that saying in a long time. i forget what game it was that i played had a cross dc marvil them i thing about a guy from and diffrent demontion who fuck's the girls then has a choice of what to do. i forget the name tho it's not like this game tho.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I dunno, they both have a pretty good assortment.

Off the top of my head, for Marvel:

Jean Gray/Phoenix, Emma Frost, Gwen Stacey, She-Hulk, Carol Danvers, Medusa, Quasar, Silver Sable, Enchantress, Mercury, Elektra, Rogue, Mystique, Psylocke, Storm, Jessica Jones, Mary Jane, Moonstone and Selene to name quite a few.
Sue Storm,Kitty Pryde,Domino,Polaris,X-23,Jubilee,Dazzler,Magik,Dagger,Black Cat to add a few.

tualmaril

Apr 19, 2018
If I reset an event will the game break or can I complete questlines i didn't do before? Cos I missed some events during the yacht.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
What we need is another artist with a similar art style to come out and give S7 some real competition. Maybe then these updates would be at least close to on time.
One day the partreons will be giving this game to their grandsons as their legacy

"But Papa, papa, what is this?"
"This is the legacy of my generation son, the apple tree that my generation planted for your generation to keep watering. It's SunsetRiders7 game, something unlimited."
"But Papa, this game is incomplete."
"And that is why I entrust overlooking this game to you Jason. It MUST be finished. At least till the pregnancy endings"
"But Papa, I'm not strong enough... I'm afraid"
"YOU HAVE TO DO THIS JASON!! YOU HAVE TO!! WE CANNOT LET THIS GAME PASS THE THIRD GENERATION"
"But Papa, what is this thing next to it. It reads... Bend or Break 2..."
"BURN THAT!! BURN THAT THING AND DON'T EVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!!! SOME THINGS DO LESS HARM TO THE WORLD BURIED!! FORGOTTEN!!"
View attachment 902625
That IS the deal, isn't it? It's funny how we could talk about all these really talented eroges, but when it comes to DC adult stuff, this is the only sucker we're stuck with. It's kinda sad, you could look trough the entire rule34 and still you wouldn't find anybody that made decent DC content.

hhhuuurrrggg

Jun 13, 2017

This has become the biggest release that we've ever done to date. Also spending some extra time on a clean up for a lot of bugs you guys have posted on Discord!
We'll be running through some test builds to work out as many problems as we can.
Dropping some hints and other teasers posts along the way!
Thanks for the patience guys.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

This has become the biggest release that we've ever done to date. Also spending some extra time on a clean up for a lot of bugs you guys have posted on Discord!
We'll be running through some test builds to work out as many problems as we can.
Dropping some hints and other teasers posts along the way!
Thanks for the patience guys.
Well that's good news

I'm guessing though not next week as testing roughly takes two weeks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have to wait and see what happen's i guess. well i have scene other games with the dc and the other's but i forget where and what they are.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Following the idea of a Marvel-based SU-like game, I've been toying with the idea for quite a while. I'm an "artist" and I have a scenario and a game system already in mind as well as a few drawings so if anyone is interested as coder/writer hit me up.
my advice is, START SMALL. too many developers try to make the second coming of the witcher 3, and stumble because they cant even make the characters interesting.

focus on 1 character at a time. its ok to hint or present a new one to entice the players, but focus on 1, get her base done, move to another, when possible go back and add stuff to the first so she feels fresh. rinse repeat.

dont try to make too many cumbersome "1 time" events, no need to develop a Chess master AI for a single match.

if you are gonna do mini games, offer choice.

animation is good, but is not vital, if you have to choose, work on a better dialogue(that isnt too wordy), and later, when you have the time, implement the animations.

finally, make each segment its own thing, im not talking about each girl one game, but when making the code, dont spaghetti, make a template that can be reused for each new girl. it will work better on the long run.

hottap

Dec 23, 2017
my advice is, START SMALL. too many developers try to make the second coming of the witcher 3, and stumble because they cant even make the characters interesting.

focus on 1 character at a time. its ok to hint or present a new one to entice the players, but focus on 1, get her base done, move to another, when possible go back and add stuff to the first so she feels fresh. rinse repeat.

dont try to make too many cumbersome "1 time" events, no need to develop a Chess master AI for a single match.

if you are gonna do mini games, offer choice.

animation is good, but is not vital, if you have to choose, work on a better dialogue(that isnt too wordy), and later, when you have the time, implement the animations.

finally, make each segment its own thing, im not talking about each girl one game, but when making the code, dont spaghetti, make a template that can be reused for each new girl. it will work better on the long run.
I definitely have great ambitions for the overall game, but I know my limitations, especially when it comes to speed, I’m rather slow at drawing. But I’d say my artstyle is a little better than this winter soldier game so I’d say this has some potential. My goal would be to create a mainframe for the game (main locations and mechanics, as well as 1, maybe 2, companion characters). Right now I’m making some dolls, backgrounds and maybe a few CGs, in order to make a demo in the future. But I’d still need a coder that could also help with writing to really produce something playable. PS: also no animations

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes