Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Seen a lot of people talking about a Marvel SU so I wanted to submit an idea I've been working on as a possible sequel to this game

Something Unlimited 2 L.M.D. (Lex's Marvel Domination)

Plot: wherever the game ends (my money is on that he controls everything with his own super powered army/harem) but while basking in his glory he notices a strange cosmic energy coming from S.T.A.R. Labs so he goes to investigate. When he gets there he sees Grodd tinkering with some machines and a swirling portal behind him but just as lex was about to stop Grodd, one of the machines short circuited and the portal began sucking in everything, they held on for dear life but I eventually the two lost their grip and the two of them were sucked into the portal. After an unknown amount of time later he awakens in a very upscale bedroom and after examining the room he walked out into an impressively large office that seemed to rival his own. Then that’s when he noticed him, in the middle of the office a large man lied on the ground in a pool of blood, with closer examination the man was a dead ringer for Lex, plus a couple hundred pounds. Before Lex could do anything one of the man’s associates entered the office (I’m not really sure who, I’m not sure of all that are associated with the Kingpin) luckily before the associate could attack Lex managed to use one of his devices on her and explains what happened which she seems to take surprisingly well, she then explains that the dead man is Wilson Fisk, the kingpin of the underworld and with his death it will create a power vacuum, which will create massive chaos, so the two strike a deal, he poses as a now slimmed down kingpin and keep the underworld from delving into chaos and she will assist him in returning to his world, though if he can take over his own universe, maybe he can have just as much fun in this one.

Heroines: 13
Rogue
Storm
Jean Grey
Jubilee
Invisible Woman
Scarlet Witch
Spider Woman
Captain Marvel
She Hulk
Gamora
Black Widow
Tigra
Misty Knight

Henchwomen: 6
Vanessa Fisk
Typhoid Mary
Elektra
Zarda Shelton
Titania
Nebula

Hirable Villains: 6
Sabretooth
Grey Gargoyle
Absorbing Man
Scorpion
Crossbones
Whiplash

Hirable Villainesses: 4
Mystique
Lady Deathstrike
Madame Masque
Silver Sable

Other Villainesses:
Selene Gallio – Consultant in all things Magic
Mariah Dillard – in charge of Strip Club
Felicia Hardy – in charge of Bordello

Working on possible events that could happen and who would show up at them but let me know what you guys think.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
sooo teasers are beginning does that mean it will be out next week?

I hope it's not the rest of the halloween events because I fucking utterly hate the events. you have to replay them to get all the scenes and it just sucks having to click between characters and see conversations that you have already seen just to get the game timer to move the fuck on

Dec 22, 2017
Seen a lot of people talking about a Marvel SU so I wanted to submit an idea I've been working on as a possible sequel to this game

Something Unlimited 2 L.M.D. (Lex's Marvel Domination)

Plot: wherever the game ends (my money is on that he controls everything with his own super powered army/harem) but while basking in his glory he notices a strange cosmic energy coming from S.T.A.R. Labs so he goes to investigate. When he gets there he sees Grodd tinkering with some machines and a swirling portal behind him but just as lex was about to stop Grodd, one of the machines short circuited and the portal began sucking in everything, they held on for dear life but I eventually the two lost their grip and the two of them were sucked into the portal. After an unknown amount of time later he awakens in a very upscale bedroom and after examining the room he walked out into an impressively large office that seemed to rival his own. Then that’s when he noticed him, in the middle of the office a large man lied on the ground in a pool of blood, with closer examination the man was a dead ringer for Lex, plus a couple hundred pounds. Before Lex could do anything one of the man’s associates entered the office (I’m not really sure who, I’m not sure of all that are associated with the Kingpin) luckily before the associate could attack Lex managed to use one of his devices on her and explains what happened which she seems to take surprisingly well, she then explains that the dead man is Wilson Fisk, the kingpin of the underworld and with his death it will create a power vacuum, which will create massive chaos, so the two strike a deal, he poses as a now slimmed down kingpin and keep the underworld from delving into chaos and she will assist him in returning to his world, though if he can take over his own universe, maybe he can have just as much fun in this one.

Heroines: 13
Rogue
Storm
Jean Grey
Jubilee
Invisible Woman
Scarlet Witch
Spider Woman
Captain Marvel
She Hulk
Gamora
Black Widow
Tigra
Misty Knight

Henchwomen: 6
Vanessa Fisk
Typhoid Mary
Elektra
Zarda Shelton
Titania
Nebula

Hirable Villains: 6
Sabretooth
Grey Gargoyle
Absorbing Man
Scorpion
Crossbones
Whiplash

Hirable Villainesses: 4
Mystique
Lady Deathstrike
Madame Masque
Silver Sable

Other Villainesses:
Selene Gallio – Consultant in all things Magic
Mariah Dillard – in charge of Strip Club
Felicia Hardy – in charge of Bordello

Working on possible events that could happen and who would show up at them but let me know what you guys think.
just change the lex part...don't get me wrong lex is cool but i would prefer a marvel villain in part of the main character

Reactions: akirahaiko

hottap

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah, sure if I ever make my game i'm gonna take some inspiration in SU but a straight up "sequel" with Lex doesn't sound like a good idea

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that StRiders7 soon would be there;
The partreons were nestled all snug in their beds,
With visions of Raven's plums shaking in their heads.
"HoHoHo!!! Motherfuckers!!" Said the developer in his way
"Worry no longer, I bring you the halloween event"
"But Sunset, it's really late, NewYear's is on the way"
But Sunset paid no mind, he hurried fast, for he could not stay
"Until next year, but not February, maybe May"

Emperor

Aug 2, 2018
damn, so much talk about Marvel comics in a DC comic based game... how about making another topic about it?
I'm working on a similar game as this, but you don't see me talking about it here...
let's just keep it about Something Unlimited.

Reactions: Danlorn

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Following the idea of a Marvel-based SU-like game, I've been toying with the idea for quite a while. I'm an "artist" and I have a scenario and a game system already in mind as well as a few drawings so if anyone is interested as coder/writer hit me up.
u should probably contact the developers of project winter heroine they already started a marvel game similar to su

Reactions: uberbomb

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I definitely have great ambitions for the overall game, but I know my limitations, especially when it comes to speed, I’m rather slow at drawing. But I’d say my artstyle is a little better than this winter soldier game so I’d say this has some potential. My goal would be to create a mainframe for the game (main locations and mechanics, as well as 1, maybe 2, companion characters). Right now I’m making some dolls, backgrounds and maybe a few CGs, in order to make a demo in the future. But I’d still need a coder that could also help with writing to really produce something playable. PS: also no animations
i cant offer much advice when it comes to art. but i think doing characters in "layers" would work better in the end. make naked body, limbs, head, face and clothes diferent pieces that you can mix together to set the scene. that will make doing most of the posing much better.

too many projects start with the artist trying to do the whole picture on one go, and then having to step on the break because they realise, doing this would be much faster(if not easier).

it also makes making new bodies easier as you can take one with similar look to what you want, and changing a few things to fit the new character/scene.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
damn, so much talk about Marvel comics in a DC comic based game... how about making another topic about it?
I'm working on a similar game as this, but you don't see me talking about it here...
let's just keep it about Something Unlimited.
calm down mate, no need for it, we are just passing time as we wait. its not like discussing "is SU over paid"/when the next update is coming" are vital to humanity's future...

if the guy is interested in making a new game, we should incentivise, more is always better... unless we are talking delays...

Reactions: uberbomb and haooni

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well you could also use a 3d programe and just save the tinplates so you can just have them on hand if you have the right program that is. i still like to play 2d games but i also like 3d games and no i don't mean where they jump out at you lol.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
well you could also use a 3d programe and just save the tinplates so you can just have them on hand if you have the right program that is. i still like to play 2d games but i also like 3d games and no i don't mean where they jump out at you lol.

im gonna be completely honest, 3d games are starting to get to a point where they look so identical to one another, that its kinda losing the appeal, specially because they are almost always ticking the same boxes in the exact same way...

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
my biggest fear is that Sunset starts updating this game like yandere simulator, instead of finishing up the old characters, they add new stuff and either put aside or completely forget about the rest..
Not sure what you've been playing, because he's been doing that for the last couple years. Just look at harley, wonder woman, catwoman etc...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there are some 3d games that are good tho. but i was more are less talking about just useing 3d models to make tenplates of those characters you want to make then you could just reuse them.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes