Dec 22, 2017
Dr. Doom could work, my only problem is that the whole superheroine strip club and brothel seems below him, he's the ruler of a whole country, it would almost be like if Ra's al Ghul was the MC in this game instead of Lex, plus a good chunk of the game would have to take place in New York, this is the reason I wanted to have Lex be the MC so that we wouldn't have to struggle to pick someone from Marvel, you already have an MC ready to go and everyone likes.
it would just be better for character interaction if they are from the same universe or at least know each other,like superwoman is from a universe that lex is a good guy but they have some kind of connection,but don't get me wrong if you manage to create the SU equivalent with marvel characters it would still be awesome no matter the main character,i mean Rogue,Emma Frost,Spider Gwen,Black Widow are some of the prettiest girls in comics

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyberious

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
i agree, i still think "its a game, so it would still do the job", but he wasnt my first pick, if i were to say, i think the purple man(the guy from jessica jones) would be the best choice, just nerf him, maybe he was infected by something the avengers developed to counter his ability, and this becomes his way to fight back (he can control people, but not take a punch).

hewould probably be the best choice.
He would not be the best choice. The Purpleman is waaaaay too big of a creep for this. Lex works because he's a cocky, arrogant jag who can back his shit up with ingenuity and intelligence. The Purpleman is just a creep. This type or game already passes the dubious consent line, the last thing it needs is a straight up sex offender. A better choice would be someone who fits into the mid level gangster role looking to make a lot of money and take over the criminal underworld. Someone like Parker Robbins, better known as the Hood. He was a big player in the underworld, has experience with magical equipment, and it'd be easy to contrive a reason for him to get his hands on the Cloak of Dormamu and the Norn Stones to power his use of super heroines to make money.

Reactions: Engelstein

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i think you are overthinking things, there's no need to go all out on this. all we need is a character that is:
1) able to corrupt others.
2)wont draw enough atention to be huntdown.
3)is able to find a good place to do his deeds.

the reason i think the purple man works is because, his power is there, he is unique and famous enough to be a mc. yeah he is a creep, but you forget that its comic books, even batman has been a creep in more than one version.

besides, at the end of the day, it really doesnt matter who the mc is, hell, it could even be evil richards from the Ultimate universe, or an evil captain america. what matters is, the girls, and the gameplay. how he does it, or who is doing it, is not even secondary.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
He would not be the best choice. The Purpleman is waaaaay too big of a creep for this. Lex works because he's a cocky, arrogant jag who can back his shit up with ingenuity and intelligence. The Purpleman is just a creep. This type or game already passes the dubious consent line, the last thing it needs is a straight up sex offender. A better choice would be someone who fits into the mid level gangster role looking to make a lot of money and take over the criminal underworld. Someone like Parker Robbins, better known as the Hood. He was a big player in the underworld, has experience with magical equipment, and it'd be easy to contrive a reason for him to get his hands on the Cloak of Dormamu and the Norn Stones to power his use of super heroines to make money.
I like the idea of The Hood being the MC, being behind a superhero brothel/club fits with him. Madame Masque as his 'Mercy Graves' with Kingpin being his 'Grodd'.

Reactions: uberbomb

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
the most probable thing is that lobo will appear Lex wants to hire him he refuses so he offers the girls (wonder woman and super girl) as payment and he accepts this I say it from what was seen in the stream
So, more cuck shit. Sounds like an update to pass on then.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
i think you are overthinking things, there's no need to go all out on this. all we need is a character that is:
1) able to corrupt others.
2)wont draw enough atention to be huntdown.
3)is able to find a good place to do his deeds.

the reason i think the purple man works is because, his power is there, he is unique and famous enough to be a mc. yeah he is a creep, but you forget that its comic books, even batman has been a creep in more than one version.

besides, at the end of the day, it really doesnt matter who the mc is, hell, it could even be evil richards from the Ultimate universe, or an evil captain america. what matters is, the girls, and the gameplay. how he does it, or who is doing it, is not even secondary.
how about Tony Stark? instead making him a hero, just make him a villain. Oh, i know, Superior Iron Man or Iron Man after the events of Secret Wars (the one who use black and gold armor) is technically a villain IMO.
or Loki, but he's not high tech enough.
idk, Thanos maybe?

NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
= View attachment 910481

A taste of the new event being added! Some heavy metal flying around and another villain gone out of control on a power trip. Maybe Lex can contain the situation or maybe not!

We are doing a few rounds of testing to try and get everything we can fixed as well!
yeah!!! among us content
927698_s.png

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
how about Tony Stark? instead making him a hero, just make him a villain. Oh, i know, Superior Iron Man or Iron Man after the events of Secret Wars (the one who use black and gold armor) is technically a villain IMO.
or Loki, but he's not high tech enough.
idk, Thanos maybe?
I know he's not as well know, but in the case of someone corrupting/mind-controlling Marvel heroines, there's always Kilgrave aka 'The Purple Man' (his whole schtick is mind control), if we're going the tech route though, there's always Doctor Doom (maybe he started with Sue Storm but then decided he wanted a harem???)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
i agree, there's so much they could do with missions, i have repeated this time and again, but people generally agree with me, all he needed to do was add cloning of the main girls as a side hustle. thatwould allow us to keep either the og or the clone in the rooms, while still having them in the brothel and the strip.

that would even help with the whole ntr aspect of whoring those characters. since alot of people want them for themselves. it would be fixed if we actually got "disposable" versions of those characters to do that, or, "clean" versions to keep, so we can send the originals to work.

the potential is there. they are just playing safe for no reason.
My understanding is that the reason the mass cloning wasn't done is because "Batman would've figured out that something was wrong." Batman seems to be a big determining factor in some of the lore decisions. Though I agree, I wish cloning had been a bigger option. I don't like how all the girls just come and go every night (story-wise).

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
So, more cuck shit. Sounds like an update to pass on then.
As long as that's not the focus and it's only a very small part. I mean Lex offering Lobo his mind controlled girls is a bit weird. I mean with Deathstroke seeing Artemis and Terra well he just went to the bordello and he had no say but offering them as payment does seem a bit much and out of character for lex

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
As long as that's not the focus and it's only a very small part. I mean Lex offering Lobo his mind controlled girls is a bit weird. I mean with Deathstroke seeing Artemis and Terra well he just went to the bordello and he had no say but offering them as payment does seem a bit much and out of character for lex
Agreed. In my game the girls get one pass through the Bordello just to unlock the Vault scenes. Then they're either in the Private Room, GS, or a Cell.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
My understanding is that the reason the mass cloning wasn't done is because "Batman would've figured out that something was wrong." Batman seems to be a big determining factor in some of the lore decisions. Though I agree, I wish cloning had been a bigger option. I don't like how all the girls just come and go every night (story-wise).
I think the real reason it hasn't been done (at least yet) is due the coding that would need to be done and how it would most likely break other stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: haooni and uberbomb

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
It would be really cool if you could dress the girls up in their yacht clothes in free play. Hopefully it gets added in the future.

Reactions: uberbomb

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It would be really cool if you could dress the girls up in their yacht clothes in free play. Hopefully it gets added in the future.
It seems unlikely for that to happen. He's stated before how he likes doing the events since he doesnt have to do so many outfits.

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Probably Lobo and Vandal Savage wedding event. Best guess wedding event won't be finished. Judging by that we will get Audrey cell content. Plus one of the 3 girls cell content. Zattana, Black Canary or Huntress. Maybe bordello content for Hawkgirl and interaction between her and Vixen. Lobo will have some story line. Mini event maybe. I don't think his scenes are going to be random like Deathstrokes. Wedding event, I don't know. Maybe you will bring henchwoman. He could include somehow Wonder Woman in this event. She was present in cartoon during the wedding. We will see. Generally I like more content. Like everybody else I want to see Wonder Woman content. I'm unhappy about that and I think that people wouldn't abandone game if he finish her story line. But in the end of the day we all know that every character has theoretically an infinite amount of content. So in theory, none of the characters is finished. And he should make the right move by giving us Wonder Woman content. He would get more patreons and people would generally be happy.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes