White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
This game is amazing! I apperciate the realism (outside of the sex scenes) that the dev chose to do. Like for Zoey you can see her messy hair, cut on her nose, and a bit of dark bags under her eyes. Scenes where the story is taking place you see the renders don't forced the sexual content.

You can really tell he cares about the story and how to present it. In particular I like one of the themes he has in his story is rich vs poor issue. Very relevant to the time we're living in now.

One of few games out there that I would still play even if the dev never adds sex content.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
This game is amazing! I apperciate the realism (outside of the sex scenes) that the dev chose to do. Like for Zoey you can see her messy hair, cut on her nose, and a bit of dark bags under her eyes. Scenes where the story is taking place you see the renders don't forced the sexual content.

You can really tell he cares about the story and how to present it. In particular I like one of the themes he has in his story is rich vs poor issue. Very relevant to the time we're living in now.

One of few games out there that I would still play even if the dev never adds sex content.
Thanks so much! I'm really happy to know people like it, and It gives me a lot of motivation. I'm going to keep working hard in order to create something unique.

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
I can see this game is pretty ambitious. It got a vibe of Desert Stalker. Will consider to subscribe if it is good.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I'm going with the others that say this game is top shelf! Good writing, great npc, with original ideas to boot. Looking forward to more releases and like the one above me, I will definitely pay when completed.
Shaka-1.PNG

tuxgranola

Feb 16, 2023
Good start, shows a lot of promise, but also room for improvement.
Very interesting setting. Apocalypse, Zombies, still somewhat functioning society.
Countless possibilities.

Absolutely Amazing graphics. Awesome animations.

Beautiful women with stunning faces. Fantastic expressions, very emotive.
Small details like eye movements, blinking, or Zoey blushing, add so much, makes them quite lifelike.

I'm not a fan of Anais' tattoos and hairstyle(the flashback version is better), but with such a magnificent body , I am very willing to compromise. It is perfectly thicc and well proportioned.
But right now her ass doesn't get the love and attention it deserves. Certainly this must change in the future.

Some great POV moments. I'd love to see much more of them.
And far less non-POV interruptions. Ideally none.
The scenes when MC is attacked by Zombies shows that POV is just so much more immersive and intense.

At least for sex scenes a camera angle selector would be nice to avoid these great POV angles being interrupted.
But symbols like the, 1, 2, 3, End, are distracting and the scene selection with all the text towards the end is very distracting. So either scenes should play out in a way that symbols and such are not necessary, or they should be hidden behind an unobtrusive drop down menu button.

Rodriguez telling MC about the city and red zones is nonsensical. Having lived and worked there for over a year, MC must know all about it.

The whole bank robbery could need some reworking.
Why is that money even still there? Surely after more than a year, someone would have gotten it already. It's in a bank, not some secret bunker or crackhouse, so how could it fly under El Presidente's, or anyone's, radar?

Interesting that Rodriguez has already sent other people, that did not make it back. Cause it looks like it would have been the easiest job if Ryan hadn't stupidly triggered the alarm.
Why do they even take Ryan along, when he supposedly always fucks up?

They all act really stupid and careless. Not like they've been living and working in a Zombie infested world for a year. They should, for a start all wear anti-bite clothing. And cars they use outside the city should be all armored up.

Jason goes out sleeveless in a Zombie Apocalypse, when the biggest concern is being bitten.
In between he wears a leather jacket, but it vanishes again.
When confronting the Zombies he stays out in the open instead of taking up a strategic position.
You get the impression that he wants to be Zombiefied.
And even though the bank gets overrun by Zombies, the room with MC stays Zombie free, aside from Jason himself, making it look like his sacrifice was completely unneeded. MC even makes it out to the van without meeting any Zombie on the way.
If instead of a year this was a week since the Zombies first appeared, some of that stuff might be excusable.

After MC dramatically falls down in the street, it telling us "2 weeks later " and he just sitting on his bed with phone in hand feels anticlimactic.
And Rodriguez only getting news that MC is still alive 2 weeks later is implausible, unless MC hides out in an entirely different city. After not showing up with the money, Rodriguez's goons certainly would kick in his door the very next day.

In the sex scene the MC magically loses his pants, then gets them back, then loses them again.
Same happens later to his anti-bite gauntlets, they appear and vanish again all the time.

In what building does MC new job take place? Looks like a hotel, but then they end up in a school?...
MC waits an hour before getting the idea to look for Zoey? Right when Zombies run by the room? And where is Zoey for so long?

Santiago wears anti-bite gauntlets, but he is also sleeveless....and in shorts...
Ethan, sleeveless... Martinez, sleeveless...and a bare midriff...
Does everyone have a death wish?!

Really like the lighting in those corridors. Very atmospheric. But in the classroom it is often not clear where light comes from, or it comes from nowhere. Zoey for example has an invisible light source attached to her in some moments.

When leaving, Zoey just runs ahead, even though MC is injured and might collapse again.
And maybe it would make more sense if Zoey brought MC directly to her doctor friend.
Who knows what he actually has. Not that he dies shortly after she leaves him in the car.

Did the blonde woman at the beginning steal Zoey's pants or is this some kind of uniform?
Even the abrasions below the buttocks are the same.

Some choices seem weird, like there is absolutely no reason for MC to lie about the death of his friends to Zoey.
And what is the difference between asking about her accent or where she is from?

I didn't know Zoey was overweight. I think I added too much booty to her, so she looks quite overweight. Personally, I loved how her booty looked but maybe it's too much.
Her booty is fine. Her legs are far too thin to support it though.
Cyan haired dancer has the same problem.

About avoidance, yes, I plan to make all romances avoidable. I didn't do it with Anais because it's the only adult scene for the moment. But for the next patch, I will make her scene avoidable then.
In general, If you don't like a girl, you just will be able to friendzone her.
Even being able to avoid the sex scene with her now, Anais is still kinda forced upon us.
She and MC have a shared past, live together and already have a sexual relationship. All things that clash with the statement of all romances being avoidable.

Now to end this overly long novel; I think this game has a very bright future.

Reactions: MrBaker and Umariel

razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
I Liked this game, and the dev is a cool guy.This game has great potential,can become one of the best here,you made a really good job my friend. :whistle::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes