MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
So ... many ... unneccessary ... extra ... clicks ... to ... move ... from ... screen ... to ... screen ... AHHHHHH!!!!!
Yeah, I'm sorry for that. I'm addressing that. I was not very aware I was using too many pauses.

Reactions: T00L75

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Reactions: Necreonlord4

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Beautiful renders and intriguing story, but I have no idea where to go when the sandbox opens up.
There's no sandbox. I think you got the wrong version. And an old one. The actual one is the 0.05.3
I think one of the links has an old version, as it's the second time I have heard this. Might I ask which link you downloaded?

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto and haooni
Jun 28, 2020
There's no sandbox. I think you got the wrong version. And an old one. The actual one is the 0.05.3
I think one of the links has an old version, as it's the second time I have heard this. Might I ask which link you downloaded?
Oh interesting. The file is 0.0.2. I didn't notice the disparity there.

MD-Geist13

May 6, 2020
Somewhere I Belong [v0.0.5.3] Unofficial Android Port + scrappy's WT/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 405mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

I don't know why, but I can't download it, I'm always forwarded to other dubious sites.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
ughh.... when you press enter to advance the text the game has so many unnecessary pauses that you press enter 2 or 3 times more and when it finally advances the dialogue the next parragraph gets instantly skipped because you pressed too many buttons

the story and renders are awesome but it's really uncomfortable to play

Reactions: TigerWolfe

RenGun89

Aug 14, 2021
THANK YOU MR.BAKER FOR YOUR HARD WORK. I DONT FIND ANY PROBLEMS IN THIS GAME. ITS FINE WITH ME. THIS GAME SHOULD BE THE BEST GAME ALL TIME. GREAT QUALITY! NICE CHARACTERS, GOOD STORY! OVERALL OUTSTANDING. KEEP IT UP. @MrBaker

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The pauses are annoying but I'm too busy constantly facepalming at how incredibly stupid the mc is to really notice the pauses. Untitled.png
"He's too fast he's dodging all my punches so I'll just keep trying to punch him" :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
The pauses are annoying but I'm too busy constantly facepalming at how incredibly stupid the mc is to really notice the pauses. View attachment 2853763
"He's too fast he's dodging all my punches so I'll just keep trying to punch him" :FacePalm:
Never been in a fight, uh? That behavior is extremely common in fights, especially in boxing. I could really felt the frustration of the mc. That happens all the time when boxing. When a boxer is not fast enough and they can feel it, they just start throwing punches out of desperation as there's no other escape. And that happens to almost everyone who faces someone better.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

snake_27

May 23, 2020
Really good game, I was looking for something set in a zombie apocalypse and this is really good. The renders and how everything seems new and not reused from common libraries is something I really like.

I just signed up for patreon even though I don't usually do it for games at this early stage, but I hope this game doesn't get abandoned.

best!

• Red Heart

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Really good game, I was looking for something set in a zombie apocalypse and this is really good. The renders and how everything seems new and not reused from common libraries is something I really like.

I just signed up for patreon even though I don't usually do it for games at this early stage, but I hope this game doesn't get abandoned.

best!
Thanks so much for that support! It will help this project immensely! I'm really glad you like it. It makes me tears with happiness to hear people are enjoying the game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
INCORPORATED AUGUST 31, 1911
the City of San Fernando : San Fernando, CA 91340 USA

1692303774518.png
As you enter the City of San Fernando along picturesque, palm-lined Brand Boulevard, you discover a community rich in California history dating back almost two centuries. Named in honor of a Spanish Saint/King, San Fernando was selected for settlement long before the rest of Los Angeles. The City grew out of the ranching activities surrounding Mission de San Fernando Rey, whose graceful porticoes still stand today.

By the early 1800’s the settlement had blossomed into a small trading center where farm crop, olives, wine, and thousands of livestock raised by the resident Indians were bought and sold. San Fernando enjoyed a brief gold rush in the 1840s when nuggets were discovered in a nearby canyon.

In 1874 , San Fernando became the valley’s first organized community, thus earning the title “First City of the Valley”. With the arrival of the railroad two years later, town lots soared from $10 apiece to $150.

a fictional city located in Argentina
a San Fernando in every Hispanic country including Spain.
Mad max the game or the many motion pictures feature MC staying alive by all means.
That is their entire premise they build on .. also walking dead, also lost ... for so so so many seasons.
Fall out is the basic post apocaliptic game of foraging for diferent factions and surviving in the mean time.
MC with a baseball bat on his shoulder - seems walking dead macho negan left some impression.
this description tells me nothing about the MC, what his goals are, or what I've even doing in this game besides trying not to die ...

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
INCORPORATED AUGUST 31, 1911
the City of San Fernando : San Fernando, CA 91340 USA

As you enter the City of San Fernando along picturesque, palm-lined Brand Boulevard, you discover a community rich in California history dating back almost two centuries. Named in honor of a Spanish Saint/King, San Fernando was selected for settlement long before the rest of Los Angeles. The City grew out of the ranching activities surrounding Mission de San Fernando Rey, whose graceful porticoes still stand today.

By the early 1800’s the settlement had blossomed into a small trading center where farm crop, olives, wine, and thousands of livestock raised by the resident Indians were bought and sold. San Fernando enjoyed a brief gold rush in the 1840s when nuggets were discovered in a nearby canyon.

In 1874 , San Fernando became the valley’s first organized community, thus earning the title “First City of the Valley”. With the arrival of the railroad two years later, town lots soared from $10 apiece to $150.
Many people forget that about 75% of the territory of present-day USA used to be Spanish until the late 18th C, from Florida to Oregon, from Alabama to Montana; it was still about 50% in the early 19th Century.
San Fernando, San Francisco, San Diego, San Antonio, Los Ángeles, El Paso, Monterrey, Toledo, Albuquerque (originally Alburquerque), Las Vegas...; Arizona, Nevada, California, Florida, Nuevo México (New Mexico), Montana, Oregón, Colorado...
All those names are derived from Spanish.
Not to mention a plethora of rivers, mountains, etc.

Reactions: Umariel

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The game sure does have some big bootied women, and I am here for it. Anais is so freaking sexy.
My current theory is that Anais might be a figment of MC's imagination. They were shown together a few years earlier. Perhaps she was killed and that's his coping mechanism?

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes