Pagdish

May 20, 2017
I love your game dev! One of the best on this site ever! AND I LOVE Anais! The sweetes,sexy and curvy LI EVER! Dont you dare to give her a bad time! :love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker and Jokr13

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
This might seem like a strange question. A while back I was playing a game where everyone was infected, except the mother her son and daughter. They where holed up in a school or somewhere, and the mom had to go out daily for food and to bring back other bits and bobs or something. In the meantime the son who is quite young is building a wholesome loving relationship with his sister and his mother. Is this that game? I can't even remember where I got to in that game and it was some time ago too. If it isn't this game, maybe someone might know the game I am referring too, I know this is a bit of a long shot.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Don't worry; there's no futa and trans content, and if in the future was, It would be avoidable without you getting a surprise or something like that.
I would like to know that as well, I know it is avoidable but... what kind of content are the futa/trans going to have? Are they going to be main LI? or just side girls?
Are they going to be just taking it? or will they fuck mc in the ass or will they fuck the other girls aswell? Because I see some devs recently adding futa/trans only to get away with what is basically swinging/sharing content. Just would like to know.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This might seem like a strange question. A while back I was playing a game where everyone was infected, except the mother her son and daughter. They where holed up in a school or somewhere, and the mom had to go out daily for food and to bring back other bits and bobs or something. In the meantime the son who is quite young is building a wholesome loving relationship with his sister and his mother. Is this that game? I can't even remember where I got to in that game and it was some time ago too. If it isn't this game, maybe someone might know the game I am referring too, I know this is a bit of a long shot.
No, it's not. You're probably talking about Deadmoon Survival

May 9, 2017
Just a few minutes into the gameplay
Is it just me or is the storytelling a bit questionable in some places. What was that alarm ? What bags were they loading to the car ? Why did they stop there in the first place ?

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I would like to know that as well, I know it is avoidable but... what kind of content are the futa/trans going to have? Are they going to be main LI? or just side girls?
Are they going to be just taking it? or will they fuck mc in the ass or will they fuck the other girls aswell? Because I see some devs recently adding futa/trans only to get away with what is basically swinging/sharing content. Just would like to know.
The trans person will only be intimate with the MC. And if the trans person gets to penetrate the MC at some moment It will be completely avoidable. It will be completely your choice. Also, Mc will be the only one who penetrates the girls.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
once again, the main issue is proofreading...i recommend Grammarly and Languagetool or write every dialogue or sentence on GoogleDocs first

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
once again, the main issue is proofreading...i recommend Grammarly and Languagetool or write every dialogue or sentence on GoogleDocs first
I'm sorry for that. I cleaned the game with Grammarly Premium a lot of times. I even paid several proofreaders so they could look for any problem. I will see if, for the next update, I can save money for a writer so it can be proofread in full. As for now, I'm working with the voluntary help of nice people.
I will give it more testing time as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm sorry for that. I cleaned the game with Grammarly Premium a lot of times. I even paid several proofreaders so they could look for any problem. I will see if, for the next update, I can save money for a writer so it can be proofread in full. As for now, I'm working with the voluntary help of nice people.
I will give it more testing time as well.
At least everything else is just perfect ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBaker

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
no offense to the dev but please get someone to check the grammar it should be i've shot before not i've shooted before

Jun 16, 2022
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned in the story, but if so, I apologize, but where exactly is the story taking place within South America? I constantly see the characters in conversations refer to the setting as here, but never specify what here is. It can't be Chile, Brazil, Peru, or Bolivia, since Ethan mentioned refugees were evacuated here from those locations. I'm assuming it's somewhere in Argentina, but not Buenos Aires (since Anais is from there and it's not stated as the current setting).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm not sure if it has been mentioned in the story, but if so, I apologize, but where exactly is the story taking place within South America? I constantly see the characters in conversations refer to the setting as here, but never specify what here is. It can't be Chile, Brazil, Peru, or Bolivia, since Ethan mentioned refugees were evacuated here from those locations. I'm assuming it's somewhere in Argentina, but not Buenos Aires (since Anais is from there and it's not stated as the current setting).
I think it was mentioned in the game: Argentina, to be more precise San Fernando if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It takes place in a fictional city located in Argentina. I named the city san fernando in honor of a friend I had, But I will have to take a look at that as it can be confusing.
That's funny, because when I first played the game and saw the name of the city I didn't recognize it as one of the big cities in Argentina. I looked it up to see where it was and found out that there is a small city or maybe a district or something in the Buenos Aires area called San Fernando. Not surprising, there must probably be a San Fernando in every Hispanic country including Spain.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
No, it's not. You're probably talking about Deadmoon Survival
Or possibly , that is unfortunately abandoned.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes