Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I was really excited about this game for many reasons but I think this just may not be for me.

Nothing wrong with anything really, but the design of some of the girls just don't do it for me, even though I like them as characters.

I simply find it difficult to get invested into fat or borderline fat LIs. Clearly a lot of people are into it and that's great, just not my thing, and from the look of things, the Anais and Zoe proportions seem to be a big preference of the dev.

Anyhow, I hope you are successful since your renders are among the best I've seen and the story seemed really interesting.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
LMAO why are they screaming "Ostdeutschland" at the betting cage?
Haha, I'm sorry for that! For the moment, I'm working with the music and sound effects I can afford. That was the one I could get for this game. Thanks for letting me know, though. I will see if I find another one, as people chanting like that is very common here.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Did a run in the "original version" and liked it very much, i'll see how the things is by now, hope its good, bcs i love post-apocaliptc stories e.e

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
by the way, if i'm not wrong, in Venezuela is like this already, or worst 1692487105782.png

(even worst)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
by the way, if i'm not wrong, in Venezuela is like this already, or worst View attachment 2863612

(even worst)
In Venezuela it's not that dreadful (yet), but in Cuba it definitely is. Regular people have a shitty time trying to get even a piece of fruit or a couple of onions from street sellers in many places, not always due to their price but also to scarcity. Sometimes, people in a neighbourhood pay some money into a pool so they can buy a pig once a year, then they raise it and fatten it in some place hidden from the authorities, they slaughter it and the community has a feast where they all eat it. They wouldn't be able to eat pork meat otherwise.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
In Venezuela it's not that dreadful (yet), but in Cuba it definitely is. Regular people have a shitty time trying to get even a piece of fruit or a couple of onions from street sellers in many places, not always due to their price but also to scarcity. Sometimes, people in a neighbourhood pay some money into a pool so they can buy a pig once a year, then they raise it and fatten it in some place hidden from the authorities, they slaughter it and the community has a feast where they all eat it. They wouldn't be able to eat pork meat otherwise.
i'm not sure about the info i got, but, i saw some ppl telling about needing to eat rottem dead animal corpse in venezuela bcs they was without food for too long and shit like this (and its becoming worse day by day)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i'm not sure about the info i got, but, i saw some ppl telling about needing to eat rottem dead animal corpse in venezuela bcs they was without food for too long and shit like this (and its becoming worse day by day)
They had some periods of serious scarcity a few years ago, that's true. I live in Spain; a friend of mine is married to a Venezuelan guy who came here over a decade ago, and he told me like 4 or 5 years ago that his mom living in Caracas hadn't eaten any meat at all in over 6 months or something. The family used to run a catering business for events, but they had to close it because it was impossible for them to get the products needed for such a business. They went from being quite well-off to living on subsidies and being hungry.

• Sad
Reactions: imadumb

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
They had some periods of serious scarcity a few years ago, that's true. I live in Spain; a friend of mine is married to a Venezuelan guy who came here over a decade ago, and he told me like 4 or 5 years ago that his mom living in Caracas hadn't eaten any meat at all in over 6 months or something. The family used to run a catering business for events, but they had to close it because it was impossible for them to get the products needed for such a business. They went from being quite well-off to living on subsidies and being hungry.
yeah, here in brazil things probally will be that way too soon enough, things are getting scary

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
yeah, here in brazil things probally will be that way too soon enough, things are getting scary
I hope not, companheiro. Brazil and Argentina are two nations with the conditions to be world economic powers, again.
You need to get rid of the festering violence and corruption, and also populisms from both sides. Easier said than done, but...

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Damn, this novel surprising is better than i expected, i had a run when it first launch, but, seying things now, i'm really glad i waited a little bit to watch again, and, this is a really good story /// bu the way, good reference haha 1692503095903.png 1692503144084.jpeg

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Fuck, I don't want to choose. Every single LI - plus their sisters - are very attractive.
i find a hard time guessing ppls age in this novel, i mean, everyone seems have the same age, the elders and the underages like the scene in the pub, i couldn't say she was young like the MC said

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A nice beginning to the game, MrBaker. I like the unusual setting for it and that you've put a fair amount of work into the renders, animations, sound design, and giving a fresh take on an old concept. Keep up the good work. :)

Here are a few things I'll point out that you might want to look into. I apologize that I haven't searched the thread for these, so if any are already known please just ignore them.

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
A nice beginning to the game, MrBaker. I like the unusual setting for it and that you've put a fair amount of work into the renders, animations, sound design, and giving a fresh take on an old concept. Keep up the good work. :)

Here are a few things I'll point out that you might want to look into. I apologize that I haven't searched the thread for these, so if any are already known please just ignore them.
Hi, thanks so much for that, but sorry if I ask. Something tells me you have the 0.02 rather than the 0.05. Am I right? Because I'm pretty sure I fixed the misname with Santiago in the 0.05. I think one of the links might have an old version, as it's not the first time I hear of someone having the 0.02.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, thanks so much for that, but sorry if I ask. Something tells me you have the 0.02 rather than the 0.05. Am I right? Because I'm pretty sure I fixed the misname with Santiago in the 0.05. I think one of the links might have an old version, as it's not the first time I hear of someone having the 0.02.
Yes, you're absolutely right. I downloaded it a little while ago and finally got to playing it. I apparently didn't check to see I had the older version. :FacePalm: Thanks for pointing that out. I'm getting v0.0.5.3 now (I confirmed this version is being downloaded), so I'll see if anything I posted above even makes sense now. LOL.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, some of what I had before no longer applies. A couple of things are still true, though:
  1. The jazzy hold music still plays (and clashes) when the MC is on hold with someone about a possible government job (with Anais in the background).

2. In the meeting with Santiago, the line, "You know where he is?" still has "Main Character" as the label instead of the name of the MC.
So at least my previous post wasn't all for naught. In the latest content, I found one more thing. When Frank the scientist is shown the girl who was infected but no longer is (who talks about Marcus), although it's clear Ethan is the person who says, "Chill Frank..." the label shows "Scientist".

Reactions: MrBaker

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
OK, some of what I had before no longer applies. A couple of things are still true, though:
  1. The jazzy hold music still plays (and clashes) when the MC is on hold with someone about a possible government job (with Anais in the background).

2. In the meeting with Santiago, the line, "You know where he is?" still has "Main Character" as the label instead of the name of the MC.
So at least my previous post wasn't all for naught. In the latest content, I found one more thing. When Frank the scientist is shown the girl who was infected but no longer is (who talks about Marcus), although it's clear Ethan is the person who says, "Chill Frank..." the label shows "Scientist".
Thanks so much for pointing out those. I hope you enjoyed the game as well.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks so much for pointing out those. I hope you enjoyed the game as well.
I definitely did. One of the things I find most attractive on a girl is her smile, and you have done a great job with those. Overall I really enjoy the sound design, plot, and character development. Hopefully the things I brought up don't feel like complaints. They're meant just as suggestions to help your game get even better.

Reactions: MrBaker
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes