xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Romancing or simply fucking the women in this game isn't a job for the faint of heart. Damn, do these bitches look fine, and finally, I see a cultured dev showing big, fat asses the necessary love they actually deserve, tho the troll in me still hopes to read at least a few comments bitching about women's asses or tits being too big, even if there's tags there warning them in advance about this.:whistle:

I've fallen in love with her
I kinda fell in love with all of them, considering how fine asf they are.:love: I know there's a stereotype about Brazilian women and their famous big asses, but Argentinian and other Latin American countries' women too ?? Not that I'm complaining about it, but dayum !! Women look soo good they could kill those infected fuckers just by staring at them or turning around and letting their asses do all the staring. I'd call this use of female ASSets an ASSolutely deadly-efficient weapon.:sneaky::coffee:

Reactions: MrBaker

xortor

May 3, 2018
Loving the game so far:

MC: *stares at bags*
MC: Oh shit, we gotta move.
MC: Yep... better hurry up.
MC: Oh shit, we gotta move.

That aside, looks amazing lol.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Because lets be honest - all of us deranged sociopaths would enjoy seeing a hot girl mind-break and be corrupted from getting gang-banged by a bunch of horny zombies to the point that she is actively participating.... just my 2 cents
thank god not all of us have that kinda kink...mine stays mine not for others and if anyone tries to....very bad things would happen,thats my kink...not every man shares his toys....

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
thanks, for the feedback, that's the thing, society hasn't collapsed. the first days of the outbreak, soldiers fought and secured the main cities. they used several strategies to deal with the zombies, the most simple are noise devices. soldiers here were very competent, there were a lot of people, who were working in the cities, and they have never met a zombie before, their lives hadn't even changed that much as they adapted to the new normality in the city. for them it's just another Monday.

about why Anais travel: I'm using a system similar to metro. soldiers the first days secured and enclosed the metro stations and these were used to travel between the linked cities or strategic places, so generally when you go outside you always leave using the subways as it's the only way in and out for civilians, in order to protect the cities.

also, Anais is your roomie, it's an apartment with several rooms, I did that for adult scenes reasons, so you could explore the shared apartment and have some fun.
for the bank part: you and your friend risked going outside as the only way to leave the quarantine in south America is through shady ways and you needed money for it.

I added the "visa" part to make that your character has to resort to shady or risky jobs in order to survive as he can't get good jobs due to his irregularity.

I wanted to create an experience where you felt safe and relaxed in the city, while when going outside the city it's when things get dangerous and wacky, but it looks like people don't like the idea that much, they expected a full post-apocalypse event.
no i liked the idea where you have hope for the better...but why doesnt he go to an ambassy if there is normal life possible?! they would fly him out, even if you lost your papers for legitimation...your own country can investigate this....so this point should be explained, why...

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
no i liked the idea where you have hope for the better...but why doesnt he go to an ambassy if there is normal life possible?! they would fly him out, even if you lost your papers for legitimation...your own country can investigate this....so this point should be explained, why...
Oh, My apologies for that. Ignore that old comment; that was from the prototype stage. I was trying to do something different at that time so that it could fit some sort of sandbox, a little bit of it, and that was distorting the story, but in the end, I preferred going full AVN with the original script I had written without any kind of sandbox in it. As adding some sandbox would strongly distort the story as it was doing. That prototype version was meant to be seen only by people in my discord and some people from Reddit.
But the game was reworked since the prototype, so the story is very different. The actual version is the definite one, the version that should have been released from the beginning. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm not sure, but I think this is just bugfixes.

Somewhere I Belong [v0.0.5.6] [Mr Baker]

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Reactions: SpeedDevil

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I'm not sure, but I think this is just bugfixes.

Somewhere I Belong [v0.0.5.6] [Mr Baker]

Win/Linux:
GOOGLE DRIVE

Mac:
GOOGLE DRIVE
oh, It's not an update; I just released this same episode on Itch. it has several fixes though I've been working on, the game was checked by one of the proofreaders as well. the pause issue is not fully fixed yet as one person who is helping me is working on it. but it's pretty much the same so no need to download it if you already played the episode.
Thanks for updating it here though.

Reactions: Bloker997

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
oh, It's not an update; I just released this same episode on Itch. it has several fixes though I've been working on, the game was checked by one of the proofreaders as well. the pause issue is not fully fixed yet as one person who is helping me is working on it. but it's pretty much the same so no need to download it if you already played the episode.
Thanks for updating it here though.
Yeah, I said I think it's bugfixes, as there was no changelog, and the version here 5.3 while that one is 5.6

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Romancing or simply fucking the women in this game isn't a job for the faint of heart. Damn, do these bitches look fine, and finally, I see a cultured dev showing big, fat asses the necessary love they actually deserve, tho the troll in me still hopes to read at least a few comments bitching about women's asses or tits being too big, even if there's tags there warning them in advance about this.:whistle:

I kinda fell in love with all of them, considering how fine asf they are.:love: I know there's a stereotype about Brazilian women and their famous big asses, but Argentinian and other Latin American countries' women too ?? Not that I'm complaining about it, but dayum !! Women look soo good they could kill those infected fuckers just by staring at them or turning around and letting their asses do all the staring. I'd call this use of female ASSets an ASSolutely deadly-efficient weapon.:sneaky::coffee:
Finally? Dude there's fat bouncy asses and mega tits everywhere in this genre.
We're literally flooded in that crap.
But hey, you like whatever you like.
I guess that's still allowed.
Unless, according to you, they like what you don't. ;)

Reactions: Subyan

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For some reason, when I tried to use the wt-mod on the 5.6, it borked the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume you're referring to the mod by scrappy, since I don't remember another. Because that isn't created by this game's developer, you'll usually find best results if you reach out the mod creator directly, such as by mentioning them like I have here, or by quoting their post that includes the mod:
I've made a Walkthrough/Gallery unlock mod for this game

Features:
  • Highlighted/addes hints to dialogue options
  • Added a "Unlock all" button to gallery
  • Fixed a few typos

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomewhereIBelong-0.05.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes