Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yep, but it looks like that it is only matter of time when it will be infested...looked at patreon and patrons can vote on scenes fetishes etc....

Sadly it looked good so far :-(
patrons can vote, IF the dev puts a poll about it

also poll, yeah they work when a dev wants to gain popularity but once the dev relies on them for making a game, it means that the dev became the patreon's bitch, and usually it means that the game is ruined for everyone BUT the patreons, and the dev will hate his own creation...

It happened in the past with lots of devs, and it will happen again as long as devs rely on patreons for "what content I'll put next"

An example: Milf City, ICSTOR ruined the game by giving 3 character's arcs to ONE character (because she was voted everytime), so know that game even though abandoned, has like tons of content for that character, but nearly nothing for everyone else.

Another example: Bound by Lust, which the dev put polls about what kink to add next...but in that game NTR makes no sense plot-wise, because MC and the succubus feed on MC having sex with people, not from being cucked, and yet the succubus encourages NTR, having MC being tricked and see his girls fucked by someone else...make no sense plot-wise again, and the main story isn't developing because the dev is too focused to give everyone their kink...which ruins the game itself...and it's dragging for a couple of years.

So yeah I hate polls, fuck polls, they kill creativity.

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
and the story needs proofreading and plot-checking XD read the comments before being hyped XD
u can look on his discord...dev dont know what he want to do (at least for kinks) and he is willing to do polls about that...so literaly everything can happend in each update...

he want to make update once at month so at least this is not bad standard.

still that voting for kinks are big turn off at least for me....have some assurance what he is willing and not willing add to game would be nice.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Somewhere I Belong [v0.01] [Mr Baker]

Download Apk: , ,

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.somewhereibelong/

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
even in triple-A games, the most of their weight is because of the graphic...so it's kinda normal that: high quality graphic = heavy weight
Dude, I totally agree with you about the polls, it really makes sense.
Game size may be an issue with compression.

A developer who hasn't decided what they want to add to the game as a content type is definitely a red flag for me.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- Dude, I totally agree with you about the polls, it really makes sense.
2- Game size may be an issue with compression.

3- A developer who hasn't decided what they want to add to the game as a content type is definitely a red flag for me.
1- I had my personal experience with that, i ended up furious about it, so if i sound harsh or straight up awful, sorry but don't care XD

2- Can't be worse than the developer of My New Neighbours...low quality graphic, still like 15gb for a game that should weight like 4gb at max (<- and we called him out like after every single update, he just doesn't care or read us and i don't know which one is worse because we actually tried to help him for his own sake)

3- Same for me.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
At least we have people here that compress games like this one, but yeah learn to do it yourselves devs!

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
1n1vR.png
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Somewhere I Belong [v0.01]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Reactions: gian-cook

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
u can look on his discord...dev dont know what he want to do (at least for kinks) and he is willing to do polls about that...so literaly everything can happend in each update...

he want to make update once at month so at least this is not bad standard.

still that voting for kinks are big turn off at least for me....have some assurance what he is willing and not willing add to game would be nice.
View attachment 2295238
VN Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of Somewhere I Belong [v0.01]
Download here

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
game looks good and seems interesting waiting to try untill i see future tags though hoping it not true the dev is having people vote for kinks quickest way to ruin a game

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes