Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
NTR could make sense in terms of rape. Especially if you have rival tribes that are hunting and pillaging because I doubt that there can be a democracy during a zombie Apocalypse and I doubt that every living being there can just live in one city.
i mean...MC is concerned about money(so much that he tries to rob a bank!) and visas...so...anything is possible

• Haha
Reactions: Donjoe81

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
i mean...MC is concerned about money(so much that he tries to rob a bank!) and visas...so...anything is possible
I couldn´t play the game yet, but the idea that money means something and that you still can go to a bank and pay with a credit card during a zombie apocalypse is hilarious XD

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Not really sure robbing a bank for the money is a smart move during a global zombie apocalypse.... Unless your biggest fear is running out of toilet paper of course.... Gold maybe, but if it's a dystopian tragedy like this, food and medicine and anything that improves your chances of survival (weapons, ammo, protective clothing, first aid products, etc.) is what you should be after....
Society collapsing also means the monetary system collapses...

But looking good so far, will follow it with interest and good luck!
thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
The first release is as good as a first release can get, introduces some of the characters and show offs the sex scenes and great renders to come. I'll be looking forward to the next versions!

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
Please capitalize every new sentence. Even the folder and exe file aren't capitalized. No matter how good the renders and animations look, if you don't fix that, your game will forever look cheap.

Fayran

Jan 2, 2018
Hey I made a quick and dirty text "fix" (Just capitalization and stuff like 'okEy' instead okAy 'wtf' 'pls' etc.| . ! and ? too.) because I seriously have an OCD attack everytime I see something like that. I was kinda close to make this way bigger with grammar fixes but I was like 'yeah.... fuck that'. (I'm pretty sure I did it at some places anyway? But I'm not that sure...).

If you find some errors...well tell me I guess. Not sure if I fix them but thanks anyway.

Installation:

Just right click the files then 'Save link as...' to where ever you want it.

And put all 3 files in to the game\Scenes folder and your good to go.

thanks, for the feedback, that's the thing, society hasn't collapsed. the first days of the outbreak, soldiers fought and secured the main cities. they used several strategies to deal with the zombies, the most simple are noise devices. soldiers here were very competent, there were a lot of people, who were working in the cities, and they have never met a zombie before, their lives hadn't even changed that much as they adapted to the new normality in the city. for them it's just another Monday.

about why Anais travel: I'm using a system similar to metro. soldiers the first days secured and enclosed the metro stations and these were used to travel between the linked cities or strategic places, so generally when you go outside you always leave using the subways as it's the only way in and out for civilians, in order to protect the cities.

also, Anais is your roomie, it's an apartment with several rooms, I did that for adult scenes reasons, so you could explore the shared apartment and have some fun.
for the bank part: you and your friend risked going outside as the only way to leave the quarantine in south America is through shady ways and you needed money for it.

I added the "visa" part to make that your character has to resort to shady or risky jobs in order to survive as he can't get good jobs due to his irregularity.

I wanted to create an experience where you felt safe and relaxed in the city, while when going outside the city it's when things get dangerous and wacky, but it looks like people don't like the idea that much, they expected a full post-apocalypse event.
You really should have put that stuff in the first version because now a lot of it makes way more sense :D

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hey I made a quick and dirty text "fix" (Just capitalization and stuff like 'okEy' instead okAy 'wtf' 'pls' etc.| . ! and ? too.) because I seriously have an OCD attack everytime I see something like that. I was kinda close to make this way bigger with grammar fixes but I was like 'yeah.... fuck that'. (I'm pretty sure I did it at some places anyway? But I'm not that sure...).

If you find some errors...well tell me I guess. Not sure if I fix them but thanks anyway.

Installation:

Just right click the files then 'Save link as...' to where ever you want it.

And put all 3 files in to the game\Scenes folder and your good to go.

You really should have put that stuff in the first version because now a lot of it makes way more sense :D
thanks so much, if you like, you could enter to my discord, as any advice about writing and how to improve is most welcome

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Looks like the brightness is a bit high x3 the white overflows... It's like the game is in "Light Mode" and not "Dark Mode"

At least you actually show the MC in the banner lol Half the time, all I see are the Female LI's and it confuses me sometimes because it makes me think. Female MC? am I one of them? *goes to game's thread* nooooo!!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Dev, for the love of everything that's perverted - compress your game.
A quick conversion of the images folder to .webp yields 93% space saving:
1673183403066.png

Also, the writing is atrocious. There are plenty of online grammar and spelling checkers - use one.

Reactions: johndoe19

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
thanks, for the feedback, that's the thing, society hasn't collapsed. the first days of the outbreak, soldiers fought and secured the main cities. they used several strategies to deal with the zombies, the most simple are noise devices. soldiers here were very competent, there were a lot of people, who were working in the cities, and they have never met a zombie before, their lives hadn't even changed that much as they adapted to the new normality in the city. for them it's just another Monday.

about why Anais travel: I'm using a system similar to metro. soldiers the first days secured and enclosed the metro stations and these were used to travel between the linked cities or strategic places, so generally when you go outside you always leave using the subways as it's the only way in and out for civilians, in order to protect the cities.

also, Anais is your roomie, it's an apartment with several rooms, I did that for adult scenes reasons, so you could explore the shared apartment and have some fun.
for the bank part: you and your friend risked going outside as the only way to leave the quarantine in south America is through shady ways and you needed money for it.

I added the "visa" part to make that your character has to resort to shady or risky jobs in order to survive as he can't get good jobs due to his irregularity.

I wanted to create an experience where you felt safe and relaxed in the city, while when going outside the city it's when things get dangerous and wacky, but it looks like people don't like the idea that much, they expected a full post-apocalypse event.
Still no way to know this by playing the game so far

before releasing your game, try to play it, or ask friends to do so

for the grammar i recommend Grammarly

Reactions: johndoe19

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still very little content, but looks very promising. I really like animations, good job (y) But I suggest to not forget adding sounds and moans during animated scenes. Good luck ;)

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hi, I'm the developer

yeah, I was gonna thinking about releasing this only for people in discord

thanks for the idea, for the next release I will find some testers first