Fayran

Jan 2, 2018
I'm working on it. Should be done later today. The lack of capitulation is taking a long time to fix.

If you want you can use mine as a base so you can safe a lot of time:

Hey I made a quick and dirty text "fix" (Just capitalization and stuff like 'okEy' instead okAy 'wtf' 'pls' etc.| . ! and ? too.) because I seriously have an OCD attack everytime I see something like that. I was kinda close to make this way bigger with grammar fixes but I was like 'yeah.... fuck that'. (I'm pretty sure I did it at some places anyway? But I'm not that sure...).

If you find some errors...well tell me I guess. Not sure if I fix them but thanks anyway.

Installation:

Just right click the files then 'Save link as...' to where ever you want it.

And put all 3 files in to the game\Scenes folder and your good to go.

You really should have put that stuff in the first version because now a lot of it makes way more sense :D

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

MrBaker

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Dev, for the love of everything that's perverted - compress your game.
A quick conversion of the images folder to .webp yields 93% space saving:
View attachment 2294887

hi sorry if I ask, but what software did you use to compress the images? I'm trying to release a quick grammar fix, and I wanted to compress the images too

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So yeah I hate polls, fuck polls, they kill creativity.
I second this.(y) Dev needs to tell his story how he thinks it's best and how it would attract as many supporters as possible, but trying to please everybody will eventually lead to a massive clusterfuck of a story where nothing doesn't even make sense anymore, and he himself will lose his interest in the project.

Dev should understand that ppl support devs and 3d artists coz they like their art and games, not coz they expect said devs and artists to please each and every one of them, coz that's absurd and impossible. Letting other ppl dictate how his story plays out also means that he'll lose control over it and eventually won't know how to progress it coz others 'wrote' his script for him, which means an incoming abandoned tag for a promising game.:cautious:

Do people fantasize about being the cuck or the guy who shags another guys wife? idk
Probably a lil bit of both, but after reading a few comments about how some of them want to "feel" the NTR and how a game isn't good enough coz the cucking is badly done or it's boring coz only the MC fucks women left and right, the answer should be obvious lol.

FOR NOW xD the dev is making polls for kinks XD
Instead of making those stupid polls there, he could be spending his time talking to the community and his potential new patrons here and on his Discord and ask for their feedback... that's how most talented new devs become big dogs.

Reactions: Valeck

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I second this.(y) Dev needs to tell his story how he thinks it's best and how it would attract as many supporters as possible, but trying to please everybody will eventually lead to a massive clusterfuck of a story where nothing doesn't even make sense anymore, and he himself will lose his interest in the project.

Dev should understand that ppl support devs and 3d artists coz they like their art and games, not coz they expect said devs and artists to please each and every one of them, coz that's absurd and impossible. Letting other ppl dictate how his story plays out also means that he'll lose control over it and eventually won't know how to progress it coz others 'wrote' his script for him, which means an incoming abandoned tag for a promising game.:cautious:

Probably a lil bit of both, but after reading a few comments about how some of them want to "feel" the NTR and how a game isn't good enough coz the cucking is badly done or it's boring coz only the MC fucks women left and right, the answer should be obvious lol.

Instead of making those stupid polls there, he could be spending his time talking to the community and his potential new patrons here and on his Discord and ask for their feedback... that's how most talented new devs become big dogs.
This.gif

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well he is new (at least it looks like he is not hiding behind some other project) so would like to support him, but because he doesnt know what he want to do or at least kinks where he will not go even if asked....is realy big no for this.

I was probably burned so much by patronshiping new devs....some did not finished games, some aded shit like NTR swinging futa atc...

it is big unknown to invest in this....

on other side there are ridiculously good made renders and animations (i think that i saw somewhere that he started with idea of doing his game 9 month ago, so maybe had something pre-prepared) and would be bad if he would be discouraged by lack of patrons.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- well he is new (at least it looks like he is not hiding behind some other project) so would like to support him, but because he doesnt know what he want to do or at least kinks where he will not go even if asked....is realy big no for this.

2- I was probably burned so much by patronshiping new devs....some did not finished games, some aded shit like NTR swinging futa atc...

3- it is big unknown to invest in this....

4- on other side there is ridiculously good done renders and animations (i think that i saw somewhere that he started with idea of doing his game 9 month ago, so maybe had something pre-prepared) and would be bad if he would be discouraged by lack of patrons.
1- If you're a smart person, you don't start a project while not knowing what to do

2- 100% agree

3- YEEP

4- He is good, but needs proofreading and add stuff, because most of the scenes makes little sense, there is no explanation about the world, what we see in the VN is MC trying to raid an abandoned bank, during zombie-apocalypse, then going back in a city, and his..."girlfriend" arrives in a night-gown and holding a glass of milk, but the dialogues state that she is visiting MC and not living with him...meaning that she walked from point A(which is unknown) to MC's house dressed like that and with a glass of milk, that and MC doesn't lock doors. MC needs money and a resident visa...in A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE so he accepts risky jobs...but nothing about WHY money is still relevant in a zombie-apocalypse, when food, weapons and clothes should be top priority. Ultimately the dev answered to all these questions...in a post in this thread...it's here somewhere i'm sure but still feels you need to read a book to understand a movie or a videogame.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I wonder how forcing people to make an "evil" choice just so they don't get punished for it will go.
No idea what an "evil" choice is right now, do you? If no, then it's a bit early to presume anything, right?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
4- He is good, but needs proofreading and add stuff, because most of the scenes makes little sense, there is no explanation about the world, what we see in the VN is MC trying to raid an abandoned bank, during zombie-apocalypse, then going back in a city, and his..."girlfriend" arrives in a night-gown and holding a glass of milk, but the dialogues state that she is visiting MC and not living with him...meaning that she walked from point A(which is unknown) to MC's house dressed like that and with a glass of milk, that and MC doesn't lock doors. MC needs money and a resident visa...in A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE so he accepts risky jobs...but nothing about WHY money is still relevant in a zombie-apocalypse, when food, weapons and clothes should be top priority. Ultimately the dev answered to all these questions...in a post in this thread...it's here somewhere i'm sure.
well when i start thinking about it more u r right....imaginating appocalypse little bit different...and yep that girl is big unknown :unsure: maybe mc is living in appartmen up whorehouse and sharing room with her after her work? :D

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
well when i start thinking about it more u r right....imaginating appocalypse little bit different...and yep that girl is big unknown maybe mc is livingat appartmen up whorehouse and sharing room with her after her work? :D
based on the dialogue, Anais doesn't live there, she is visiting and the dev explained how she was in another city before that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes