BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Havent read much in this thread. But any more updates from the creator? Loved the pacing, choices and characters of this game. And it has a great ending! So rare these days.

Reactions: John Ness

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Sorcerer [v1.0.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 9.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.40 GB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 2.39 GB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Both Avast and Malwarebytes return positive hits and abort the connection to MIXDROP.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
This game took a while to get into.... As with most AVNs. At first, I blasted through the text without wonder if i should care... Didn't work... The first cabin scene was boring. But after my third attempt... and believing in the recommendations. I tried again.

Needless to say, I was a surprised. This game has an epic story. I love the magic and fantasy world. Wanting more!

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
This game took a while to get into.... As with most AVNs. At first, I blasted through the text without wonder if i should care... Didn't work... The first cabin scene was boring. But after my third attempt... and believing in the recommendations. I tried again.

Needless to say, I was a surprised. This game has an epic story. I love the magic and fantasy world. Wanting more!
Make sure you try TRS and TRS2 they are equally as good!

Reactions: Issikka

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
What i wouldn't give to see a squeal to this. Maybe 18 years later with a new threat and the MC children coming to their own.

That would be so epic!

Note: This game made me realize that animations are a wasted dev's time. Just give us a good story and stop spending 80% of the development on it. Eventually as technology permits, it'll get easy. Might as well just give us a good story, eh?

Honestly, most of the sex scenes i just speed click through to get to the next dialogue. LOL.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
is there a sequel planned ?
He's stated he has no plan currently to do a sequel to Sorcerer. As he's currently focused on Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2. But he's also said he's not ruled it out.

If you not read his Terminus Reach: Sentinel I suggest you do that, then hit TR:S2.

Reactions: Kemb and D Dog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there a sequel planned ?
Not planned, no.

He's currently working on the sequel to his first game which is sci fi based on Psionics.

After that it depends how he feels. If the mood swings back to Sorcerer then we may get a sequel but it is likely we may get something new.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes