C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I personally prefer having some sort of "canon start" and "custom start" option over save games since there might be some time between games that share the setting and not everyone might be willing to go through an older game just to start with a new one. That, and that is something that should be planned ahead, which neither TRS nor Sorcerer was planned with. TRS2 features this custom start option already, granted it only asks who you slept with simply because if you failed at any point there wouldn't be a sequel.

But in the case of Sorcerer, the list is relatively short.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't been able to play past day 38, sorry, I haven't gone to Discord yet. Do you have update links beyond 38? Haven't been able to download the complete game since I've been using Pixel, GoFile or WorkUpload exclusively.

Thanks.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I haven't been able to play past day 38, sorry, I haven't gone to Discord yet. Do you have update links beyond 38? Haven't been able to download the complete game since I've been using Pixel, GoFile or WorkUpload exclusively.

Thanks.
The day 38 aka the epilogue is the last one, if you see pile of nurses in a hospital then it is the end, the rpa is named day 38 for sake of convenience.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So does the mc have to be a jerk to avoid sex or routes with the Li or are they all obvious choices? I don't mind him having sex with side girls I just want to do a 1 girl run for my first run.
You may wanna use the walktrough mod to help you along with your task.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
The day 38 aka the epilogue is the last one, if you see pile of nurses in a hospital then it is the end, the rpa is named day 38 for sake of convenience.
sorry, my last scene is being surrounded by gorgons on day 37, not 38. and, it says to be continued. I dont have Day 38.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
sorry, my last scene is being surrounded by gorgons on day 37, not 38. and, it says to be continued. I dont have Day 38.
Right, and the update only files are missing from the OP. Anyway... Not sure which version you have but here you go, update from 0.37.0 to 1.0.0:
Uncompressed update only:
Compressed update only:

Just extract to the /game folder and allow it to overwrite the old files.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Right, and the update only files are missing from the OP. Anyway... Not sure which version you have but here you go, update from 0.37.0 to 1.0.0:
Uncompressed update only:
Compressed update only:

Just extract to the /game folder and allow it to overwrite the old files.
Merci!

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Updated the mod?

EDIT: Yeah update the mod from the link in the OP, just ran through with it without problems.
Updated the MOD, and it looks like the error is still a call to an epilogue.rpyc file, which I definitely do not have in my game directory. I'm not a Python coder, but I know I don't have any epilogue files locally.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Updated the MOD, and it looks like the error is still a call to an epilogue.rpyc file, which I definitely do not have in my game directory. I'm not a Python coder, but I know I don't have any epilogue files locally.
That's odd since those files are in the scripts.rpa that comes with either the patch that I posted or with the mod. Even more curious since I tested with day 33 save with the mod installed... Hmm... curious. Only thing I can assume is that the files aren't in the right location for some reasons.

Is there day38.rpa in the "sorcerer-pc/game/" folder?

EDIT: Wait, actually, is there rpy and rpyc files in the /game folder? Especially, script.rpy/rpyc? If you have any rpy and rpyc files delete them, those are overriding the files in the scripts.rpa.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Shaddy's mod doesn't have day38 at all.
Of course, because it's called epilogue.rpy, day38.rpa contains just the images, and asking about it is the easiest way to see if the files are in the right folder since otherwise you would need to extract the scripts.rpa.

But yeah, he has the epilogue.rpy alright, since it is calling a label from the script.rpy/c (because it bugged the hell out when placed in epilogue.rpy because reasons) and since it can't find it it means the updated one in the scripts.rpa is being overridden by an older script.rpy/c file in the /game folder.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Of course, because it's called epilogue.rpy, day38.rpa contains just the images, and asking about it is the easiest way to see if the files are in the right folder since otherwise you would need to extract the scripts.rpa.

But yeah, he has the epilogue.rpy alright, since it is calling a label from the script.rpy/c (because it bugged the hell out when placed in epilogue.rpy because reasons) and since it can't find it it means the updated one in the scripts.rpa is being overridden by an older script.rpy/c file in the /game folder.
Just making sure. Now I'll place his rpa files into the main game folder. Thanks.

Mar 26, 2022
I don't know why I skipped this before, it's actually very great game. Plot is a little bit rushed at the end, but characters and overall quality of the renders are just top notch. Easily one of the best VN with magic I ever played so far. Wish there will be sequel to it.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes