Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This does have a mod so the modding scene is throbbing through this game.
MC is also all into action with little feels, so sure enough his saber will plow the depths of bombshells all over this game.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game has an amazing story. It is simply fantastic. Sex is almost an additive because what is really important is what is happening during the whole adventure. To ask for something else, it would be that the animations were better, although I understand that then this game would be of a brutal size, and as I have already said, the game as it is is the best I have ever seen. Talothral you have my most sincere admiration for your work

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
This game has an amazing story. It is simply fantastic. Sex is almost an additive because what is really important is what is happening during the whole adventure. To ask for something else, it would be that the animations were better, although I understand that then this game would be of a brutal size, and as I have already said, the game as it is is the best I have ever seen. Talothral you have my most sincere admiration for your work
make sure you check out his other game TRS and he is now working on the continuation of that TRS2! Different types of stories but just as immersive

Reactions: Talothral

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
One of the most enjoyed games i played
Will there be a second game too?
I mean there are still enough to solve like who was after Oriana or what´s with Em or will the bloodline awaken and and and

Reactions: Punto

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
One of the most enjoyed games i played
Will there be a second game too?
I mean there are still enough to solve like who was after Oriana or what´s with Em or will the bloodline awaken and and and
The dev mention about it being a series but right now he is working on Terminus 2 and most likely after that he will work on Book 2 or whatever he is going to call it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The dev mention about it being a series but right now he is working on Terminus 2 and most likely after that he will work on Book 2 or whatever he is going to call it.
No he didn't.

The dev said he currently has no plans on a sequel as of right now but he will see how he feels once TR:S2 has finished.

He might come back to this or he might do something completely new, he doesn't know yet.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
No he didn't.

The dev said he currently has no plans on a sequel as of right now but he will see how he feels once TR:S2 has finished.

He might come back to this or he might do something completely new, he doesn't know yet.
Thanks for the info
i just hope then i mean enough content its still there for part 2

ABSOLUTESOFTIE

Mar 2, 2021
I feel so empty after finally reaching the conclusion. Talothral, what have you done to me?! You raised the bar too high!!! Seriously though, could somebody recommend another game that is similar to this game? Preferably a complete and final version too. I want more of this feel-good fantasy, adventure genres and much preferable if it's very lengthy.

Last edited:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I feel so empty after finally reaching the conclusion. Talothral, what have you done to me?! You raised the bar too high!!! Seriously though, could somebody recommend another game that is similar to this game? Preferably a complete and final version too. I want more of this feel-good fantasy, adventure genres.
Terminus Reach: Sentinel (and it's sequel, though that isn't finished yet). It's also by Talothral, so it's very similar stylistically.

Not exactly fantasy, but medieval-esque and feel-good is Price of Power (again though, not finished yet).

Not as feel-good, but not not feel-good: Once in a Life Time, has the fantasy and a good sense of humour (its same-universe cousin Eternum is again, unfinished).

That's all I got for now, might edit with more later, if I remember.

ABSOLUTESOFTIE

Mar 2, 2021
Terminus Reach: Sentinel (and it's sequel, though that isn't finished yet). It's also by Talothral, so it's very similar stylistically.

Not exactly fantasy, but medieval-esque and feel-good is Price of Power (again though, not finished yet).

Not as feel-good, but not not feel-good: Once in a Life Time, has the fantasy and a good sense of humour (its same-universe cousin Eternum is again, unfinished).

That's all I got for now, might edit with more later, if I remember.
I've already played those but thank you nonetheless.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I feel so empty after finally reaching the conclusion. Talothral, what have you done to me?! You raised the bar too high!!! Seriously though, could somebody recommend another game that is similar to this game? Preferably a complete and final version too. I want more of this feel-good fantasy, adventure genres and much preferable if it's very lengthy.
Tales from the unending Void? Maybe... If not, see sig.

Reactions: John Ness

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
So does the mc have to be a jerk to avoid sex or routes with the Li or are they all obvious choices? I don't mind him having sex with side girls I just want to do a 1 girl run for my first run.

Last edited:

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
So does the mc have to be a jerk to avoid sex or routes with the Li or are they all obvious choices? I don't mind him having sex with side girls I just want to do a 1 girl run for my first run.
I am pretty sure you can go through and reject all of the girls wouldn’t think it would be done in a Dickish way but I have never done it personally as the cannon story is built around why he needs to have them all.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes