JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I don't like terminus saga but this is my personal opinion because I really don't like girls with no hair, it is not my thing. Anyway I really loved sorcerer and I would love to play a sequel, pretty please make it true Talothral
He said he's doing TR:S2 for now, after that he's not sure what's next. He's been tooling with various ideas/projects. So it could be something new or continuations, we won't know till he announces it, but I recall him saying he's pretty tired..not right word, nor is burned out, maybe he's just not committed to a Sorcerer Universe atm, but that could change.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
He said he's doing TR:S2 for now, after that he's not sure what's next. He's been tooling with various ideas/projects. So it could be something new or continuations, we won't know till he announces it, but I recall him saying he's pretty tired..not right word, nor is burned out, maybe he's just not committed to a Sorcerer Universe atm, but that could change.
Well, at least we have 'Grandma's House'. Ahaha

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
this was really good until the ending, all the build up to how hard the end battle would be and then ...it wasnt, he still had a lot to learn and a lot of relationships that were not fleshed out. but still i would play again.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
this was really good until the ending, all the build up to how hard the end battle would be and then ...it wasnt, he still had a lot to learn and a lot of relationships that were not fleshed out. but still i would play again.
If you haven't already, check out his other 2 games Terminus Reach: Sentinel 1 and 2

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I am pretty sure Talothral said he was going to do a part 2 for this.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I am pretty sure Talothral said he was going to do a part 2 for this.
He said he has ideas for it, but he has no time table. Not like he does TR:S then Sorc, then TR:S, etc.. He's also tooling around with new ideas/stories that don't involve either of these properties.

Reactions: c3p0

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
we can only hope but it will be like tr:s with a time skip for at least 5 yrs i mean his kids where around this age at the end

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
anybody in the thread knows whats the difference if you go or not go to the meting of mr.zhou the start of the story?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
anybody in the thread knows whats the difference if you go or not go to the meting of mr.zhou the start of the story?
If I remember right, the elder Mr Zhou owns the company the MC works for, so unless you have something better to do, go see him.
Now if it is the younger Zhou... that can go either way, the MC and him razz each other a lot. :>)

kanuan69

Oct 30, 2020
If I remember right, the elder Mr Zhou owns the company the MC works for, so unless you have something better to do, go see him.
Now if it is the younger Zhou... that can go either way, the MC and him razz each other a lot. :>)
Im very sorry but i mispelled mrs. zhou with mr

Reactions: Zephea

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Im very sorry but i mispelled mrs. zhou with mr
She is somewhat important and a worthy ally. I would go. In my playthroughs I always befriended her.
You also have the chance to get frisky, if you choose to, at some point.
(Sorry it has been awhile since I played through the whole game!)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1661159399366.png

On October 1st, 2021, almost a year ago, I made my discord server banner... that image above. It has 5 figures in it, Miyuki, Alexander, Garrett, and Chiel. In the middle is one that you can barely see... Enter Tomas.

1661159422507.png

Tomas is the fifth figure in that banner, he was created a year and a half ago. He is the protagonist of the third setting I want to do. And how does this relate to the Mage, the Orc, and the Naga? They are characters in that setting. So why three? Isn't Shattered Seals and Terminus Reach enough? Yes and no. As an author, you don't want to be trapped into one thing, as no matter how much you love one of your settings or characters it will be a trap for creativity. There are things I can't do in Shattered Seals, and while Terminus Reach can house almost everything, it will also have limits that I don't want to go over. And if I overstay my welcome in one of those settings? There are settings that I've created and loved that I haven't touched since shortly after their creation, and honestly, I most likely never touch again.

So once again, where does it lead us in the future? What do I want to do? Fantasy, followed by urban fantasy. Will it happen like that? I don't know. If my estimate holds there are still about 12 months of Terminus Reach left. And life has shown that a year is a long time and a lot of things can happen and change in one year.

And I know I took a risk by not continuing Sorcerer, but in all fairness, after 20 months on single project and a lot of more hours than I want to admit, I was ready to Sorcerer to be the last of Shattered Seals ever. However by doing TRS2 and doodling around with the fantasy stuff has given me clarity on where I want the potential Sorcerer 2 to go, and interest to make something with it. Yes I keep saying potential until the first word of the script is written and the first render has been made.

Well not exactly the behind the scene I wanted to do, but probably what was needed to do. If you got this far. Thank you for reading. Hopefully this gives you some clarity what I would want to do in the long run. And yes, the Urban Fantasy is what you think it is... So it is far sooner than 9 years. :)
So where does this long rambling lead?
1661159554663.png

Enter the Naga... hah! For sometime I've been saying that I want to do fantasy, it's something that has been growing in my mind since I started Sorcerer. Some might say that Sorcerer is fantasy, that is true, it is a Urban Fantasy. But I never can put an orc in Shattered Seals, simply because orcs as we know don't exist in mythology. The root word for it is "Orcus", which means evil being, specter, evil spirit, demon... roughly saying, then Tolkien took it and some stuff from Beowulf and ran with it (and some other story). Granted, not a lot of things from Shattered Seals are 100% accurate with the mythology, but they are close enough to be plausible. Could I change it? Yes, but at the same time I would break the essence of Shattered Seals' setting which is sort of "plausible with existing mythology".

So where does it lead us in the future? I've always been vague about what happens after the current project is done. This isn't to keep you guys and gals guessing, or dangling some carrot in front of you in hopes to keep you as a patron. I appreciate every single patron more than I put into words, I appreciate every single fan of my work. I show my appreciation to you guys by not taking 10 years to complete a singular story.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes