HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Wish the dev continued this story instead of creating a group of bald headed sci-fi nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

Nothing against sci-fi.... but damn..... there's nothing attractive here.
Eh, that's the setting he started with and have been wanting to continue for a while. He has said that he doesn't want to work on same setting immediately after the game has finished, but rather will come back later, so as not to burn out of the setting.

Reactions: mbs123a

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Wish the dev continued this story instead of creating a group of bald headed sci-fi nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

Nothing against sci-fi.... but damn..... there's nothing attractive here.
I laughed. The story is good though in my opinion. I just wish there was some dialog/moaning/screaming... hell, anything during the sex scenes. Having them completely silent is just weird.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are both bald and overpowered freaks to everyone they know.
Their hearts melted together and sutured into a bombshell of acceptance and lust.
They are one, they are immortal and will need to procreate through others.
MC meets fantastic babes who will help him and his beau live out that fantasy.
so amazing

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
They are both bald and overpowered freaks to everyone they know.
Their hearts melted together and sutured into a bombshell of acceptance and lust.
They are one, they are immortal and will need to procreate through others.
MC meets fantastic babes who will help him and his beau live out that fantasy.
Maybe i'm too harsh. I'll try this game one day... But in these games i guess i expect the women to be attractive. Bald doesn't inspire ambition. :ROFLMAO:

Love Sorcerer, though. It was unique. Unfortunately bald women is not the unique i wanted. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
They are in unknown outer space where noone can hear you scream.

The pasion and the longing and all the love is always in your heart and in your bones, gamer.
Sure it is. Doesn't make it any less weird when writing a story about it. Nor does it set any of the sex scenes with different characters apart.

Shadow-VN

Aug 26, 2020
What was the game on the tv from another developer that we saw once or twice? I think it may have been mentioned in the credits as well. I meant to take note of it but now I can’t find what it was.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
What was the game on the tv from another developer that we saw once or twice? I think it may have been mentioned in the credits as well. I meant to take note of it but now I can’t find what it was.
maybe terminus reach:sentinel? you see some pics in sorcerer of it
but its the same developer so thats why i said maybe (can´t remember the tv scene)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Talothral I have been wondering who the mistress is as she is not revealed in the game as far as the routes I've played. If I remember correctly you said you would have a part 2 or continuation of this game. Here is a screen capture that I mean: Screenshot 2022-10-10 1.01.04 AM.png Perhaps she is revealed later in part 2?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I thought she was the sister of the villain we capture in the office building?
Nope because in this same scene shortly after this screen capture Marcus waltzes in and threatens her to use her in a ritual sacrifice if she fails him. In the epilogue it is mentioned that they never figured out who was behind all the attacks it wasn't just the fallen angels and Marcus's dad that was behind trying to bring the other dimension into this dimension(sorry forgot names of those dimensions).

Reactions: John Ness

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Okay so, yeah, her. She was... a hireling that was hired to deal with Miyuki's capture, who might or might not make an appearance one day, depends did she manage to escape Marcus's wrath in the end. And partially why she isn't in the epilogue is because I forgot her existence after one and a half years.

There were in a sense three plotlines running parallel to each other. The "main" aka getting rid of Malachai, the company, and the world. The attacks on the Great Houses were part of the "world" plotline so to say, it partially exists to show that the world is living and things don't only happen to the MC and his happy not so little harem.

There were some things that crossed each other in non-obvious ways at times, it was mostly a "happy coincidence" that a potentially awakening sorcerer was delivering an Egyptian ring to a lich, forgot did have the diadem there right now, but at least a ring. And no one stopped to ask why the lich wanted a new body. Without the MC, Mei would be the new body for the lich right now. Thus what would he do with the new body, outside of probably locking himself into a room with a mirror for a month or two, but that's beside the point. The lich was part of both company (the delivery, who was the customer who ordered it) and the world plotline (trigger for Alexander's awakening, and the question "why"). Two of those were seen, the delivery and awakening. The other two? Well, this isn't my first rodeo on creating something that spans multiple installations, I know that there needs to be left some threads open so you can return more easily, and give the readers moments of "ooooh it meant that!".

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes