Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
Can anybody answer?
In the Temple the MC has a choice to go left or right and meet either a man chained to a wall or a woman chained to the floor: Are there any long term benefits/consequences to either of these? And if so what and how?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anybody answer?
In the Temple the MC has a choice to go left or right and meet either a man chained to a wall or a woman chained to the floor: Are there any long term benefits/consequences to either of these?
try to release and then mercy kill (at least on guy's case).

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Can anybody answer?
In the Temple the MC has a choice to go left or right and meet either a man chained to a wall or a woman chained to the floor: Are there any long term benefits/consequences to either of these? And if so what and how?
There is a Walkthrough Mod you can DL.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
Again...Mult-Mod answer all your questions without coming here and having to wait for responses.
You would think so, but sadly no it does not. Shaddy's mod doesn't give the answers to my question. It says to release and then mercy kill the man or to kill the woman but doesn't say anything about the different effects that each choice causes. Or are you talking about another multi-mod?
The reason I'm asking is that I'm playing the game again and found something I had not seen before: When the MC goes to the Association he has the choice of seeing Lady Singh or Lord Mateus. Seeing Mateus gives you his daughter promising to come to you after her father dies, simple and obvious. But I just found out if you see Singh instead, later in the game her tigerlady guardian visits you in your sleep and the daughter still ends up needing your help to fight off the shades. (haven't gotten far enough yet to know if she stays with you after the rescue) So now I'm wondering if other non-obvious choices might give you an extra.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1670572031345.png
"Banshee Queen." I wanted to make the character. The render was mostly for fun.

1670572063576.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1670572100619.png

There is a lot of overlap in the assets between games from various makers. I'm certain this Viking village scene has been seen in other games, but I'm also certain that they have been a summer version of it (I forgot to render it, whops). A while back, I bought a tool that can create snow, for example, in any environment or probably on people. That I haven't tried as I have other tools for that. Essentially, the tool doubles the number of environmental assets I can use. It might be a bit heavy on VRAM on a large scale. This render took 22 GB out of the 24 I have available.

We are gaming in the bliss of gorgeous babes. Welcome the bliss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luke Jaywalker

Jan 7, 2022
if i remember right then later mc gets boon from some deity.
I just finished a split screen speed run and found no difference nor did I see this deity you speak of, so if there is one other conditions need to be met. Thanks for answering anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just finished a split screen speed run and found no difference nor did I see this deity you speak of, so if there is one other conditions need to be met. Thanks for answering anyway.
well i played with wt-mod and 1st tried to release that guy and then ended his torment and then some goddess came and after some chatting mc left building with what he was after.

Reactions: Punto

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not very far in, but this game really feels like it's supposed to have sound and music but that it's missing. Also the behavior of the first night at the cabin just feels really weird to me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not very far in, but this game really feels like it's supposed to have sound and music but that it's missing.
well maybe but those increase coding time and can cost money so not possible always.

Nothing is perfect, but the pros of the game far outweigh the cons.
The game has an excellent storyline, with a harem of 20+ ladies, which includes: an angel, a demon, gorgons, a werewolf, a hag, a troll, a titan, spirits, beings of power, sorceresses, a dwarf and even a few ordinary women, and these are only those whom I remembered...
well name any fantasy character and it's very likely that mc had sex with 1 or more of its female representative.

Reactions: John Ness

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1671165516459.png

Interestingly the armor looks ashen on her. Not sure why, though. I need to investigate more closely. I like the styles of settings that I'm currently doing for different reasons. Sci-fi because it allows me to create strange characters that would look out of place in urban fantasy or fantasy. Urban fantasy, because of the limitations it sets, forces the imagination to dream different things, so to say. Fantasy? It allows me to break the laws of physics simply because of magic, and it doesn't look as out of place as it would in urban fantasy or sci-fi. Although because of the twin moons using that set is going to be irritating because I don't have other backdrops with twin moons. Ah well.

1671165542029.png

Yeah, those shadowy figures again. I like them, partially because they are easy opponents because they do look menacing, and partially because they are kind of generic. I might not be able to use them in Terminus as is, outside of showing nightmares, but in any kind of fantasy? Works well. There are occasionally ideas that I just need to get out of my head, this is one of them. While it is something I could use in the next one I'm not going to tie myself to go in one direction at this point with it, so it is one of those "maybe" scenarios. You can click the image to make it larger to see it more clearly. Or at least used to.

Reactions: John Ness and D Dog

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Came here after playing through both Terminus Reach, which I enjoyed.

I don't mind the large filesize, however, all those hosts for the 1.0.0 WIN version are slow for me [maybe time of day I could get faster?].
I did look for some user posted links, all the gofile that I tried were expired.

Some kind soul could upload it to faster free host(s)?
[gofile is fast for me and so is mega, however mega has 5 gig limit; I don't mind split file]

Not needed, but would be cool.
Thanks.

ps. any other 'games' here on f95 that are similar to Terminus Reach [good story, large harem, male protagonist, plenty of sex scenes, etc.?]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't mind the large filesize, however, all those hosts for the 1.0.0 WIN version are slow for me [maybe time of day I could get faster?].

ps. any other 'games' here on f95 that are similar to Terminus Reach [good story, large harem, male protagonist, plenty of sex scenes, etc.?]
try dling it with jdownloader2 from anonfiles, not always fast but fast enuf.

well you just described quite a big portion of games at f95. ask on recommendations.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Does the 1.0.0 version posted here contain the 'fixed' 'scripts.rpa' file? [from dev's blog]

" Small bugfix, there is an possible issue regarding Eva and Xiu, restores Maria's "views of the future" image, and fixed typo in a variable regarding the Hag. Sorry for the inconvenience. "

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes