Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I know we get a nice epilogue at the end, but I really feel there could be a sequel
yeah there is still some things unanswered like what happend to em or his full potential as ifrit blood or who was that man in the red robe (in the vision where the goblin(?) is in the dumpster) etc.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
yeah there is still some things unanswered like what happend to em or his full potential as ifrit blood or who was that man in the red robe (in the vision where the goblin(?) is in the dumpster) etc.
Also the great houses are all still under attack, and what was the mother of the gorgons up to?

If all the great houses are still being attacked, that's a sign of something huge still happening. Many of the great houses have to be guardian houses, and that's of monumental importance.

The gorgons being up to something might not be as big an issue on the world stage, but it still feels important.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Also the great houses are all still under attack, and what was the mother of the gorgons up to?

If all the great houses are still being attacked, that's a sign of something huge still happening. Many of the great houses have to be guardian houses, and that's of monumental importance.

The gorgons being up to something might not be as big an issue on the world stage, but it still feels important.
yeah lets hope after TR:S2 will be sorcerer 2 or something but it will be like TR:S to TR:S2 some years gap between

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and S1nsational

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Does the 1.0.0 version posted here contain the 'fixed' 'scripts.rpa' file? [from dev's blog]

" Small bugfix, there is an possible issue regarding Eva and Xiu, restores Maria's "views of the future" image, and fixed typo in a variable regarding the Hag. Sorry for the inconvenience. "
No, that isn't included in the builds here. Besides, even if it would be, it wouldn't hurt to install it regardless. At worse, it would just be replacing the script bundle with the same scripts.

Reactions: gojira667

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
yeah lets hope after TR:S2 will be sorcerer 2 or something but it will be like TR:S to TR:S2 some years gap between
Iirc Talothral has said that he might return to Sorcerer later on, but there might be another game in between it and TR:S2. Of course i could be misremembering it, but i do hope the scenario i mentioned would be the case.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Iirc Talothral has said that he might return to Sorcerer later on, but there might be another game in between it and TR:S2. Of course i could be misremembering it, but i do hope the scenario i mentioned would be the case.
He did say that. He had mentioned he could have a different 3rd game he'll be doing after TR:S2. We are not not 100% sure, nor is he, lol.

He does work on ideas and writes up stuff, but at end of day, it's what inspires him to do then. Could be a different story, could be Sorc 2, could be TR:S3 even.

We really won't till he announces it or it drops on us.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
He did say that. He had mentioned he could have a different 3rd game he'll be doing after TR:S2. We are not not 100% sure, nor is he, lol.

He does work on ideas and writes up stuff, but at end of day, it's what inspires him to do then. Could be a different story, could be Sorc 2, could be TR:S3 even.

We really won't till he announces it or it drops on us.
Well, he did say that he won't most likely work on two games set in same setting consecutively, because that would run the risk of burning him out of the setting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorc 2 would need big bad enemy and sorc 1 big bad enemy was sealed away "forever".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The sequel's big bad will be the IRS, figuring out how this man pays all his child support.
doubt irs has any jurisdiction to orcs, medusas, etc and human babies he can sort easily with his gold he has gotten.

I mean, there was hinting of other seals being in danger of being broken during the game, if you allied with the gorgons.
true.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Like the game but man .. What the HELL is up with susan's writing? She's nasty to people for no good god damn reason. Jealous, possessive and when not being nasty simply tends to respond to anything said to her with some expression of dismay, rejection or irrational anger. She gives the impression of being blatantly opposed to even acknowledging anything that unsettles her own narrative or worldview. And generally acts like a brat denied their sweeties. She is SO annoying!!

Come then fuck on!
What .. The .. Fuck!
You're Kidding me!
Fuck this shit!

Seriously that's like .. 80% of her dialogue.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Like the game but man .. What the HELL is up with susan's writing? She's nasty to people for no good god damn reason. Jealous, possessive and when not being nasty simply tends to respond to anything said to her with some expression of dismay, rejection or irrational anger. She gives the impression of being blatantly opposed to even acknowledging anything that unsettles her own narrative or worldview. And generally acts like a brat denied their sweeties. She is SO annoying!!

Come then fuck on!
What .. The .. Fuck!
You're Kidding me!
Fuck this shit!

Seriously that's like .. 80% of her dialogue.
And? I know people like that in Real Life, hell that's most the American Republican Party...

• Haha
Reactions: mightybored and cxx

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
And? I know people like that in Real Life, hell that's most the American Republican Party...
Yeah not saying people like that don't exist. But you don't trust them further than you can throw them OR take them very seriously without being a complete idiot. And it's infuriating that anyone gives her the time of day. You don't indulge spoiled brats. Yet she has a central part in the mc's organization. And trust and forbearance that she has frankly done nothing to deserve. She has no redeeming qualities and no impact on the story. She's just an annoyance.

Also saying 'well there are people like that' About a fictional story is a bit nonsensical don't you think? We consume fiction in order to be entertained. Susan is not entertaining she's an aggravating annoyance incapable of understanding, empathy or restraint that sucks the fun out of every scene she's in. And placating her hogs an unreasonable amount of screen time and accomplishes little to nothing in terms of character growth.

It's also furstrating how everyone is so understanding of her when she doesn't need to be understood .. She needs to be called on her shit.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah not saying people like that don't exist. But you don't trust them further than you can throw them OR take them very seriously without being a complete idiot. And it's infuriating that anyone gives her the time of day. You don't indulge spoiled brats. Yet she has a central part in the mc's organization. And trust and forbearance that she has frankly done nothing to deserve.
Do remember that MC and Susan have long history together, with MC basically saving Susan and the others in the group. Susan and the rest are having serious issues with their mental health due to all the traumas they've experienced during military. MC knows that despite all that, he can trust Susan's loyalty and combat skills, in a situation where he needs all the allies he can get. She does grow up some by the end of the story and most likely if there's a sequel, she will be way more mature, having finally gotten handle on all the traumas she has experienced.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm not saying that Susan is most pleasant character to be around, unless you manage to get through her layers of defense, which includes her attitude towards things.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
I get what the writer was going for. I just think that Susan's character was handled unusually poorly. If there is some history between Susan and the MC that affirms this level of trust then we needed a couple of flashback scenes of her actually proving herelf. She could also display more thoughtfulness despite her skepticism of the situation. Or be shown responding better to certain situations. I just think the way this character in particular was handled exceptionally poorly. Which is why I am surprised as the writer handled most of the characters at least fairly well. So while I was reading I just kept waiting to understand Susan for her to click and make sense. And it never happened. The only thing I can acknowledge is she became a BIT less abrasive towards the end. But she never had a moment that made me like her or empathize with her either. She just kinda stopped getting in the way.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah not saying people like that don't exist. But you don't trust them further than you can throw them OR take them very seriously without being a complete idiot. And it's infuriating that anyone gives her the time of day. You don't indulge spoiled brats. Yet she has a central part in the mc's organization. And trust and forbearance that she has frankly done nothing to deserve. She has no redeeming qualities and no impact on the story. She's just an annoyance.

Also saying 'well there are people like that' About a fictional story is a bit nonsensical don't you think? We consume fiction in order to be entertained. Susan is not entertaining she's an aggravating annoyance incapable of understanding, empathy or restraint that sucks the fun out of every scene she's in. And placating her hogs an unreasonable amount of screen time and accomplishes little to nothing in terms of character growth.

It's also furstrating how everyone is so understanding of her when she doesn't need to be understood .. She needs to be called on her shit.
As a creator/author. You should also know you are going write/create what you wanna create period. That's based on personal experiences. If this route Tal want's to go, cool.

Us debating over this stuff on a pirate site, while can be entertaining, doesn't really matter in the scheme of things. Only his & his patron's opinions matter(Cuz they give him money & thus some sort of expectation).

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes