• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Who do you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
How femdom heavy will this game be? or already is? If it's just a few scenes it doesn't worth downloading, and from what I've seen so far, you either go full femdom or full vanilla, no really half measures.

Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 2161621

Overview:
Under mysterious circumstances, many people from the town where MC lives have started disappearing without a trace, coincidence or not, most of these people are MC's classmates. The authorities and the government are silent about this and because of this, the MC along with his best friend Alex are trying to figure out what happened and who is behind it all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-11
Release Date: 2022-11-11
Developer: LustFight - -
Version: 0.99
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Incest patch: PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2161698 View attachment 2161677 View attachment 2161679 View attachment 2161680 View attachment 2161682 View attachment 2161683 View attachment 2161685 View attachment 2161686 View attachment 2161687 View attachment 2161689 View attachment 2161690 View attachment 2161691 View attachment 2161693 View attachment 2161694
Don't have a quick menu?
1668188985090.png

Kinch310

Dec 17, 2021
Crazy that it has to be said, but... When you write a NOVEL (even a visual novel) in English, you must hire a competent native-English-speaking TRANSLATOR and an EDITOR. And you want to put your best foot forward. The first post up top is a mess in English.

I feel bad for the people making these games who plan on having volunteer translators and editors. Head over to Upwork, find someone in your price range and pay them.

The last game failed because it lacked a competent translator and editor. There are games on here with amazing renders and perfect UI; that fail miserably because of atrocious English. Look at the lowest-rated and least-frequently-viewed games on the site. Observe what they all have in common.

Your game is 100% DOOMED until you hire an editor/translator. Does that suck? Yes. Does it make it harder to make enough money to support yourself while doing this? Yes. But, in my opinion, you are guaranteed to fail until you hire help. If you can't afford a translator or editor, you shouldn't waste your time making a game and trying to market it in English. Best of luck, OP/Dev.

Kinch310

Dec 17, 2021
Let me give you one example from the first post.

"You find yourself in a new world unknown to you..."

This sentence fragment contains an example of a grammatical and compositional error called redundancy. A "new" world is always "unknown." Otherwise, it wouldn't be "new!" Redundancy errors set off a native speaker's grammar ear, creating a similar sensation to hearing the sound of nails on a chalkboard.

The following sentence fragment:

"Purgatory, a world full of dangers and threats, you have to solve the mystery of this world and find friends to survive and go further into the unknown."

These are two independent clauses. They must be punctuated as separate sentences; we can also make use of a semicolon to separate two independent clauses--rarely, we may use a dash to indicate a longer pause before introducing a new independent clause. So the correct version would be: "Purgatory is a world full of dangers. (Saying dangers and threats is another redundancy.) As the main character, your task is to solve the mystery of this world. And if you want to venture further into the unknown, you will need to find friends to survive."

There's a great book called The Elements of Style, which better describes what I'm trying to explain here.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The story telling is much better than the original one, at least I start to know what is the story really talking about:whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustFight

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow: Rebirth [v0.99] [LustFight] crunched

Info: Enabled quick menu and improved UI translation.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,67 GB / 218 MB - SorrowRebirth-0.99-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,64 GB / 183 MB - SorrowRebirth-0.99-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
so this is a remake? so i see harem which is good but I also see LESBIAN..

will the lesbian be optional in this version?I remember last time you had the mc sitting and watching instead of even getting in the action while one of the girl "teach"

like as lone as it's optional and none of the girls is fucking behind the mc back I will give this game another shot.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes