4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well that was a great start.
Interesting story in a setting more on the unsual side. Dialogues, characters, their behavior, all well done and believable.
Renders are very good too, as are the animations of the (one I could find) sex scene. And the girls/models used are thankfully not the ones you see everywhere.

It doesn't seem like sex is the priority here, which is good - wouldn't be very fitting if the MC is just fucking everything with tits. Think of this as a playable action movie (no reaction stuff in there, so no worries) with sex scenes - at least for now.

I will definately keep an eye on that one. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Reactions: Freyabronzo

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I do love me a good revenge story so this has me interested. I'll check it out and see where the story goes with it.

Reactions: nino40

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Shame about the kinetic tag. Would've liked to be able to make some choices.
I see the bright side, usually the more railroaded stuff has the better the story and updates should be more regulary if you don't have to do 1000 branches. You can still choose if you want to fuck the one woman that offers in the first release or not. So if the dev keeps it up and don't force my MC to fuck everything I am fine with even the harem tag.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
It's a good thing it has a kinetic tag... instead of creating unnecessary side routes, the main plot will quickly move along smoothly.

I enjoyed the game, good luck developer I was finally able to experience something different...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I see the bright side, usually the more railroaded stuff has the better the story and updates should be more regulary if you don't have to do 1000 branches. You can still choose if you want to fuck the one woman that offers in the first release or not. So if the dev keeps it up and don't force my MC to fuck everything I am fine with even the harem tag.
Thanks for this, sounds like kinetic isn't accurate then.

Reactions: qaywsx

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, the guy agrees to take the blame and doesn't even so much as request a handy? OK, I've played enough games from here so that only a few minutes in and I am see NTR somewhere in this MC's future. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Thanks for this, sounds like kinetic isn't accurate then.
Meh, we need a "pseudo-kinetic" tag for ones like this seems to be where technically there are choices but they're just "see this scene or skip it" rather than actually deciding anything with lasting impact on the plot. That might not actually be a KN, but it might as well from the perspective of anyone who dislikes them.

(Also "Samantha" my ass, I know Ciri when I see her.)

Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I enjoyed this quite a bit. No problem with violence for me, although I do prefer a more physical approach as opposed to guns. Curious to see if this does stay kinetic or not and just hoping we can bring Ava in to our little clan, she's a cutie and obviously heard what her "family" said about her.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes