4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SortOfJustice-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Don't normally go for kinetic but seems interesting so I'll give it a try.

Hope there really is revenge though, seen many of these stories end up with "oh poor friend had no choice but to betray and destroy the protagonist because of some lame reason" and they end up with a slap on the wrist and forgiven lol.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
OK when I saw framed for a crime he didn't commit my mind went- OK she HAS to have some ulterier motive for betraying him. Keep up the good work!!

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
pff is hard to like a kinetic novel,...this one have a very interesting start,.... but some pointers,....to much characters to follow
no much info about anything,....and a final cliffhanger where no need one or at least one who doesnt belong right now to the story at all only to the detective who pu tyou in jail [or not?] ,.....i hate when devs try to use movie plots and cameras without nothing solid to show up,...this is not the case but partially bcs for a first release [dunoo if is a demo ] isnt big enough but enough to pick my interest,...at least we have options to chosse the Li's,.....was hard to say no to malena but i cant let myself drown by the felling that everybody have something to win or lose so....why i should [mc]let ppl go under my skin....
good first release,..already waiting for more...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Don't normally go for kinetic but seems interesting so I'll give it a try.

end up with "oh poor friend had no choice but to betray and destroy the protagonist because of some lame reason" and they end up with a slap on the wrist and forgiven lol.
That's what's going to happen:
Along the way, you slowly learn that not everything is as it seems.​
Its always the same, but oh well, It will depend on how he goes about it

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
in that scene between adam and that other guy talking about leaving the kid in the dark of the business ,i will say thats his father or at least some family,...if i have to chosse right now and i know bcs is a kn we will not have the kind of freedom ,let the family go to hell ,....and if ...again i have the choice to killl that biatch i will do it without remorse and second thos

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So this will always be a linear kinetic story with no real choices? That's a huge turnoff for me. Renders look really great though, too bad.
I second this.(y) A boring ass beta romantic retard of an MC getting himself involved with the wrong ppl and finding himself in a world of crime seeking revenge on some backstabbing whore he considered his friend (dumb simp got screwed, shocker:FacePalm:) sounds more like an ambitious story than a good one. Wonder what could go wrong. Choices are obviously needed here, and kinks need to be optional and avoidable, since not all fans like the same things the dev does.

Gotta say I'm pretty skeptical about this type of story, but will still give the game a go and wish the dev the best of luck with their project.

MC: "I got a friend who will never betray me..."
True dat. Never heard of anyone, man or woman, ever complain about their faithful right/left hand. And they say dog is man's best friend. I call bullshit on that. :whistle:

Nowadays, even dogs will stab you in the back and fuck your woman for the heck of it, hopefully just in fiction tho. Some of those damn furry motherfuckers have no motherfucking respect anymore, bruh.:ROFLMAO::KEK:

not like the usual boring novels college and 19 or what not
Same boring, beta dork as the MC tho.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hope there really is revenge though, seen many of these stories end up with "oh poor friend had no choice but to betray and destroy the protagonist because of some lame reason" and they end up with a slap on the wrist and forgiven lol.
lets just hope this is a revenge story where the MC actually gets a good revenge, 7 years in a cockfighting prison for a crime you didn't commit deserves a little bit more than a slap on the wrist.
when I saw framed for a crime he didn't commit my mind went- OK she HAS to have some ulterier motive for betraying him.
Wouldn't bet on seeing that much of a 'revenge' here, bois. Maybe the idiotic MC will just fuck her in the ass for 2 looong mins and be done with all the payback after he nuts in her ass lol. But holy shit, this idiot deserved to be screwed like that. Anyone being so stupid to believe than an ACTUAL friend or lover would ask something so selfish of them must be a very special kind of stupid that belongs behind bars to spare society the need of having to deal with his idiotic kids too, smfh.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes