4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Tbh, i'm more a romance type of person than a "fuck everything possible", so these thing need time to be enjoyed a bit imo.
100% me too. Can't stand forced content even if I'm into her because you know it won't stop at one. Some harem games are ok as long as you can pick and choose who to include, so far this does seem to be the case. Also I'd say this is a VN where the story will outweigh the lewd content and I'm a sucker for a solid story.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Almost didn't try this one because I saw the kinetic tag, as already mentioned you do get a couple of choices including not fucking the psycho that's killed like 7 dudes already. Going in I fully expected to be forced into doing just that but thankfully not.

Hopefully Claire comes along and offers us a better option than just being a career criminal/murderer while going after vengeance. The fight scene's were very well done and dev either has some knowledge or did some decent research for those, the best I have seen in a vn. (though punching tybolt in the face will forever be my personal favorite)

Thanks dev if you ever find yourself in here. gl.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The "psycho" has a lot of charisma and I like her, unlike the white-haired girl, although it's true that her hunt was exaggerated, especially since the thugs didn't kill her chauffeur.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
unlike the white-haired girl
Imagine for a second if you are conducting highly illegal activity against extremely dangerous people where your very life is on the line every second of the day.

Now imagine your boss brings in someone you have no clue about without vetting them or easing them in and telling you that your life is now in the hands of this complete stranger.

Now tell me how happy you would be!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Imagine for a second if you are conducting highly illegal activity against extremely dangerous people where your very life is on the line every second of the day.

Now imagine your boss brings in someone you have no clue about without vetting them or easing them in and telling you that your life is now in the hands of this complete stranger.

Hey, the guy passed the boss's filter and that should be enough :Kappa:.

If you think about it coldly, you're right, Ava, but I was just comparing the initial charisma of both characters, maybe the fact that the redhead likes the MC so much at first glance makes her more likeable and fun.
Of course, this will change over time.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Hey, the guy passed the boss's filter and that should be enough :Kappa:.

If you think about it coldly, you're right, Ava, but I was just comparing the initial charisma of both characters, maybe the fact that the redhead likes the MC so much at first glance makes her more likeable and fun.
Of course, this will change over time.
why should it change ? maybe for you first impression dont last but for me is the diference between a relationship and no-go,....problem here is bcs is a kinetic novel we cant choose what will happend so maybe you can have both red and white,and maybe i can send to the street each one of them bcs i didnt like any of the,....you can do your job and still be empathetic about it....the whitehair girl is an aa=hole and even i cant find a point till now to like her,...mc isnt the type to like this kind of ppl ....he will go for the white knight lady like

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
great start ngl..

can't say that about alot of new novels coming out!

Just hope it will be ACTUAL revenge because I can't count on my hands of VNs that do revenge right anyways...

Usually the MC just forgives and forgets when he injects her with the magic dick of forgiveness:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022

B-but he have a sixpack
XD

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just got done with this, and oh........ despite my reservations with this being a kinetic novel, I found it not too shabby.
Not too shabby at all.

Story feels like the dev put quite a bit of thought into the world building and connections between characters.

So far, Samantha (enforcer) interests me the most (yeah, she acts like a bitch, but more often than not I find such characters the most captivating and they tend to get a lot more growth than other LI archtypes).
Second would be Malena (supplier), with her laid back persona.

Ava was just okay. The sweet innocent archtype characters I tend to not get as engaged as others, but I guess we'll see.
Others like Madison (doc), ??? (neighbor), Claire (cop), they really weren't in it much so I guess I'll have to wait till the next chapter to get a better reading on them.

And I do hope we get to see more of Scarlett (betrayer) in the present day, given we haven't seen any such scenes yet.

So yeah. Will be keeping an eye on this one with future updates.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Game will have harem, dev confirmed that to me in Discord, he was surprised it even got to this website so fast as he was going to add it himself.
Yeah it's kinda confusing when the game has different LIs while being a KN, and the "Romance" section in the developer notes doesn't help the confusion either. Adding some future tags will be nice.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes