4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Another question. I have set Nimhe to craft "J" Type. However I'm not getting those. I think at the beginning she crafted 3-4 of these, but now I don't see any. Is there some condition that need to be met?
Cash more than 50k and bot crates as raw material in cargo

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I have loaded your save and a new military grade J-Type has appeared in my bot parts inventory some time during the day. There was one basic at the beginning, and two if them, one basic and one military grade, in the evening. Also, the number of bot crates was reduced from 5 in the morning to 4 in the evening.
Next day, I have set her to buy new bot crates. There were 5 in the evening.
What exactly doesn't work?

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So been rolling bots trying to get a really great one. It seems the best ones use the skill/500 added to value you get from certain trait combos as just getting that one skill really high can Jack up the bots value a lot more than anything else. However rolling a 5 star with 160-180 int and those trait combos seems to be near impossible. Really hoping those mil bot crates are worth it plus maybe gen 3 elite cores will have a set 3 to 5 star rating guaranteed. Il try again In v0.6.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
So been rolling bots trying to get a really great one. It seems the best ones use the skill/500 added to value you get from certain trait combos as just getting that one skill really high can Jack up the bots value a lot more than anything else. However rolling a 5 star with 160-180 int and those trait combos seems to be near impossible. Really hoping those mil bot crates are worth it plus maybe gen 3 elite cores will have a set 3 to 5 star rating guaranteed. Il try again In v0.6.
Here's a small preview.
The purple on is a Precursor/Elite Crate (only V0.7), the other two are in V0.6 (and quite popular...)

V0.6 is in Early Access now and will be officially released on patreon on 02 June.
Public release around 15th June.
ico ITMCrateBotsPre.png ico ITMCrateBotsMil.png ico ITMCrateBotsRare.png

BeefSupreme30

Aug 11, 2020
For some reason Leila scenes doesn't appear in gallery, and one scene hint says "leave a generous tip" I gave her 500 creds 7 times already
Edit: Ok nvm I just didn't progressed far enough

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
For some reason Leila scenes doesn't appear in gallery, and one scene hint says "leave a generous tip" I gave her 500 creds 7 times already
It's linked to the BJ quest for T'Ris. Once that triggers another route in the bar opens up.

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
Bon... j'abandonne... je cherche un "Al-Core" depuis deux heures... Comment puis-je les trouver ou il n'y a pas de moyen plus simple de les obtenir... bon journée !!!o_O:fou::pleurer:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Bon... j'abandonne... je cherche un "Al-Core" depuis deux heures... Comment puis-je les trouver ou il n'y a pas de moyen plus simple de les obtenir... bon journée !!!o_O:fou::pleurer:
You get them from level 2 space combat missions you get from the pirate base as a possible drop, sometimes just mouse wheel back and forth the loot pies until you see an AI Core, think I have 7 at the moment.

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
You get them from level 2 space combat missions you get from the pirate base as a possible drop, sometimes just mouse wheel back and forth the loot pies until you see an AI Core, think I have 7 at the moment.
I just found it, you have to go to the console and type the following code [ GAME.ship.loadWare("ITMAICore") ]

• Red Heart
Reactions: rom ross

j0hnd0euffe

Apr 6, 2020
hello,
to improve the recycling (scrap) function of the various parts in stock, could there be a block selection and validation
check box type
Doing it one by one with the list that goes up each time is tedious or make sure not to scroll anymore, thanks

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
hello,
to improve the recycling (scrap) function of the various parts in stock, could there be a block selection and validation
check box type
Doing it one by one with the list that goes up each time is tedious or make sure not to scroll anymore, thanks
Thats fixed in V0.6, with dynamic filter buttons for various attributes. Makes managing the parts much easier.

Mar 22, 2020
hello,
check box type
I was just about to say similar, there needs to be a better way of scrapping bot parts, currently it's slow and tedious .... I keep opening crate after crate looking for the elusive military cortex, so I have tons of gen1 subpar everything I want to get rid of.

That said, I've really enjoyed the game so far, keep up the good work yv0751

Reactions: yv0751
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes