4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
In all current Precursor Junkyards, the Core is invulnerable as long as a Guardian remains. That's partly my fault. I would torpedo a Guardian and then would kill the Core before Guardian with 1 shot thanks to the AOE damage from the torpedo.
I figured it was an anti-farming measure. Kill the core, leave the guardian, loot and leave. Come back and repeat to gain sweet precursor boxes daily.

I tried that on Quthor since there are two guardians and you can kill one and scoot in.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Drink the liquor at 19:00 before visiting T’Ris for a handjob favour (drinking: select liquor in inventory and then use on the blue glass next to your computer) thing is when you DO DRINK it turns to 20:00hrs and T'Ris does her mediation then

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
she only 1st stage only can't go beyond 2 and 3?
You start with 3 choices: hand, heart, and egg timer. The next two are crop and butt plug.

Go hand, heart, egg timer. You get a small bonus for completing a 'combination'. After that alternate between hand and heart. You might have to throw in a second egg timer to keep stress below maximum.

Reactions: Oshin049

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is T'Ris also from the Milky Way as with our MC but I'm confused if the MC is trying to get home how is he in Triangulum Cluster? and who was the ship that exploded and how did MC got aboard the Bumbling Bee?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is T'Ris also from the Milky Way as with our MC but I'm confused if the MC is trying to get home how is he in Triangulum Cluster? and who was the ship that exploded and how did MC got aboard the Bumbling Bee?
T'Ris is from a different Sector in the Milkyway than MC... she was on a reconaince mission in MCs Sector.
He sneaked aboard her ship while she had most systems powered down for a maintanance operation.
T'Ris eventually continued her mission when she came across the Bumbling Bee, MC came out of his hiding place and boarded the next ship hopeing for more adventure... him doing so resulted in an "accident" which destroyed T'Ris ship... she apparently had transported to the Bumbling Bee aswell to check out the ship and likely learn about the original Crew.

Isael.Issei

Jul 26, 2018
Well I am stuck, I might be missing something, the guide doesn't help me any further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Travel to Arellarti is still here which is weird because I have already done that. But I think I should be able to continue with A lead to Biolab.

According the guide:
•Visit Kranor Biolabs.
•Select any name as reference when asked
•On your first visit you are blown off as you have no valid references
Ask around in Arellarti Station (Pet Owner) and he’ll tell you of a trader whose name he forgot who he heard talking about this shady biolab. The Pet Owner only remembers the Trader having a nice red haired Pet named Verity. (Note: You need to have done the Pet Owner Quest required to find out about Seraphine so that he trusts you enough to tell you this)

Biolabs done, I talked to this pet owner and unlocked the rumour button, but I just get this useless comment and not the hint I need so I can go talk to the barmaid in the first zone. So I assume I am missing the "Pet owner quest"?
There is a T'riss quest called "pet training" where you become her owner somewhat and can walk her in this station but it is locked behind rescuing Seraphim if I understand correctly. Do I need to trigger a new quest somehow to appease this pet owner?

Please halp
I'm stuck where you are, could you solve it?

Jan 14, 2023
He tells me about his sister I already did that but when I return to the biolab there is no new name
Biolabs > Alien Spacestation; Pet Owner in merchant area > Bar right at the starting system; talk to bartender there > Pirate Station; talk to arms dealer in evening when he's in the bar > Get quest to trade 100 units > carry 100 from alien system back to pirate base (doesn't matter what they are, you can do any combination 22:44:34 or 99:1, they are sold in the station commerce section in your ship when you're docked, just refresh days to refresh inventory) > return to Arms dealer, visit IN SHIP and sell them there > you now have the name to pass the security

Isael.Issei

Jul 26, 2018
Biolabs > Alien Spacestation; Pet Owner in merchant area > Bar right at the starting system; talk to bartender there > Pirate Station; talk to arms dealer in evening when he's in the bar > Get quest to trade 100 units > carry 100 from alien system back to pirate base (doesn't matter what they are, you can do any combination 22:44:34 or 99:1, they are sold in the station commerce section in your ship when you're docked, just refresh days to refresh inventory) > return to Arms dealer, visit IN SHIP and sell them there > you now have the name to pass the security
it doesn't give me the quest

Reactions: DOM76210

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
He tells me about his sister I already did that but when I return to the biolab there is no new name
1) Go to labs initially. Pick random name. Get mission to find out more about labs.
2) Go to the planet. Talk to the pet owner again. He'll mention a guy with a red-haired pet named Verity, but won't remember the name.
3) Go to the bar on the station and chat until she talks about her sister. You should get an opportunity to ask about her employer's name.
4) Go back to the lab and use that name.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes