4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
well .. finally rolled a better legal bot .. all rolled out for this playthrough .. time to start a new new one ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.. going to try doing the bare minimum for main quest progress

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Suggest adding an option for clothes on/off for the handjob so you can't get locked out of gallery 9 after you have progressed too far.
Only missing 2 other gallery, the slave one which is probably grind more and the type n which I imagine is RNG from a crate.
Everything else worked well in a clean playthrough.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
just because .. far too much farming and rolling later ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice. I struggle to roll the IQ high enough and still keep compliant so I don't have to waste too many slots on Immobilizers. That and getting Gen 3 Shells so I don't lose the bonus for all the parts being in the same Gen. Tons of Gen 2 shells, but still almost never seem to get a Gen 3 one.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Scrap Trader whoes that? its from the Walkthrough
It's a ship in Ilteri space you can run into randomly or meet parked in the pirate bay. He sells commodities, bot crates, and lower-end non-combat ship equipment. He's also cheaper than station purchases.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
Suggest adding an option for clothes on/off for the handjob so you can't get locked out of gallery 9 after you have progressed too far.
Only missing 2 other gallery, the slave one which is probably grind more and the type n which I imagine is RNG from a crate.
Part of the point is to pay attention to what you're doing so that once you know you've missed something or screwed up, you've got something to try for next playthrough ... and yes .. Type N can be found in bot containers dropped at the asteroid ambush in Arellarti

Nice. I struggle to roll the IQ high enough and still keep compliant so I don't have to waste too many slots on Immobilizers. That and getting Gen 3 Shells so I don't lose the bonus for all the parts being in the same Gen. Tons of Gen 2 shells, but still almost never seem to get a Gen 3 one.
If you're at the point where you can get precursor crates and cores, you can roll their attitude .. basic, advanced and military grade will all allow you to role compliant .. basic, advanced and military grade traits will all allow you to roll all the variations of traits (there's a LOT)(no third trait roll though, it just doesn't exist for that currently) .. and if you want "Hive Queeen" you need to use military grade personality cubes .. otherwise, yeah, there's a huge amount of randomness is getting good bots ... lots and lots and lots .. and lots .. and lots .. of rolling and farming to get what you want (or some seriously good luck)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can find type N shells from capsule drops in Krell space... though it's extremly rare
If you're at the point where you can get precursor crates and cores, you can roll their attitude .. basic, advanced and military grade will all allow you to role compliant .. basic, advanced and military grade traits will all allow you to roll all the variations of traits (there's a LOT)(no third trait roll though, it just doesn't exist for that currently) .. and if you want "Hive Queeen" you need to use military grade personality cubes .. otherwise, yeah, there's a huge amount of randomness is getting good bots ... lots and lots and lots .. and lots .. and lots .. of rolling and farming to get what you want (or some seriously good luck)
When Upgradeing a Military or Elite Grade tier Gen 3 Cortex you can reroll until you get the perfect traits.
Useing Upgrade Modules for Attitude and Character settings
1.png

Last edited:

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
When Upgradeing a Military or Elite Grade tier Gen 3 Cortex you can reroll until you get the perfect traits.
Useing Upgrade Modules for Attitude and Character settings
... if you have an Elite AI core to upgrade with .. which is more rare than getting Precursor crates (edit: typo)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
... if you have an Elite AI core to upgrade with .. which is more rare than getting Precusor crates
Actually not... the Auctioneer has them on sale regulary... you need to reroll travelling space a bit but you can easily get enough Cortexes without relying on crates

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
Actually not... the Auctioneer has them on sale regulary... you need to reroll travelling space a bit but you can easily get enough Cortexes without relying on crates
.. you can get the "Elite Cortex" from The Auctioneer .. but you cannot get the "Elite AI Core"

Feb 5, 2018
If Nimhe has TEC 20, she will upgrade shells. I have Gen 3 Military Grade shells for everything but Protector thanks to Nimhe upgrading lesser ones. I encourage her to upgrade what I want by scrapping Gen 1 and Gen 2 parts. I normally scrap Gen 3 Subpar parts, too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
.. well, yeah .. they're still rare though (relatively) .. also trying not to give away all of the game mechanics all at once
Depends on how long you play... honestly I have atleast 10 lying around while still farming for P-Shells now.
Gathering enough Shells for Nhime to Upgrade them to military grade takes ALOT of time

Feb 5, 2018
Upgrade of items by Nimhe is 3 Subpar upgrade to 1 Basic. 3 Basic upgrade to 1 Advanced. 3 Advanced upgrade to 1 Military Grade. Nimhe does not change Gen.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
.. and don't let anyone try to convince you that they got an Elite Protector Shell from The Auctioneer .. he doesn't carry them.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes