4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Had a dig through the cutscenes_tris.rpy, there is a backup unlock for gallery 1-9, if she is naked it will unlock 1-9 and 1-20 if you trigger the full facial, but only if you are not up to the cum in mouth stage and never trigger this condition.
So if you passed that and missed it like I did you can just force an unlock with
GAME.galleryAdd(8)
in the console.

Here is the relevant block of code if you are interested, I think the backup unlock in the second elseif should also have been in the main if, since you are passed the clothed full facial at that point too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lurkathon
Feb 5, 2018
Depends on her Tech Level... at 20 she Upgrades 3 Subpars into 1 military grade for me
(y)- That's a bug that probably will not be addressed until early February if y.v. is able to return.

Correction: y.v. says it is not a bug but the RNG must really like you because it is a tiny chance.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
There is currently no was to get a new Infiltrator shell. Thanks to the warehouse bot storage, I have 2 that carried over from previous versions. I have bots like Storage 1 that just hold good parts and are never considered for the arcade. Bots in the Warehouse do not escape.

Only cortexes can be upgraded to a higher generation. In the back of the hanger at the base are several unidentified items. These might be future upgrade stations but that is not happening soon. I would guess V1.40 or 1.50 at the earliest. But, y.v. is well over a month away from any coding. It likely might be longer. We do keep in touch.

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I just got my first Gen 3 elite cortex. All well and good. It doesn't seem like it can be upgraded to a precursor model though. So are elite cortexes limited to 2 traits or am I missing something?

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
I just got my first Gen 3 elite cortex. All well and good. It doesn't seem like it can be upgraded to a precursor model though. So are elite cortexes limited to 2 traits or am I missing something?
You need an Elite AI Core to upgrade it.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
What's happening that you can't upgrade it? .. if you've got it in stock, using the upgrade button in the bot lab should automatically pick the highest core you have to use ... and .. all cortexes will roll with 3 traits** .. precursor cores roll with 3 traits, but the traits cubes only allow and only roll 2 .. the third trait gets lost and it's currently not possible to get it back or roll it otherwise

edit: ** corrected bad info

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What's happening that you can't upgrade it? .. if you've got it in stock, using the upgrade button in the bot lab should automatically pick the highest core you have to use ... and .. all cortexes will roll with 3 traits .. precursor cores included, but the traits cubes only allow and only roll 2 .. the third trait gets lost and it's currently not possible to get it back or roll it otherwise
I figured it out. I was trying to upgrade the cortex before building her a body. The bot needs to be whole before the upgrade button appears.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald

alarish

Oct 8, 2018
have everything unlocked in the gallery aside of "motivate T'ris to spice up her valkoran uniform, anyone knows how to do that?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Cortexes can only be upgraded once you have assembeled a body of any parts.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Give her a clothing kit or 3.
Does it ever clue you in on doing that?

Curious as I've been carrying those for ages waiting to find a use for them and didn't realize it was as simple as just giving her one. Can't recall them ever being mentioned and was waiting for a dialogue comment or quest trigger to pop for them.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
Does it ever clue you in on doing that?

Curious as I've been carrying those for ages waiting to find a use for them and didn't realize it was as simple as just giving her one. Can't recall them ever being mentioned and was waiting for a dialogue comment or quest trigger to pop for them.
Don't recall any specific mention of them in dialog anywhere either .. however, there are several things in game that have 'side' uses, or are easter eggs of sorts .. that may qualify as one of them .. it's also a 1.20 addition, so nothing may have been written for it yet other than it being mentioned in the changelog ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwarin
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes