4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
You don't have to edit your post, I'm not your mother.

If you like shiny things, and are a whale who supports the Dev, then ... fluff pays the bills. If you're not a whale, wtf are you doing with this advice? Ultimately, however, more sex sells & it has been an issue in two games of his so far.

His games are excellent in terms of structure and design. His reward dopamine <-> horniness structure is lacking, badly.

And I do like his games (and wish him the best IRL).
I edited my post not because of you. I thought I was a self-important ass. Nice to know there is always somebody that can do it better. Ta ta.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You don't have to edit your post, I'm not your mother.

If you like shiny things, and are a whale who supports the Dev, then ... fluff pays the bills. If you're not a whale, wtf are you doing with this advice? Ultimately, however, more sex sells & it has been an issue in two games of his so far.

His games are excellent in terms of structure and design. His reward dopamine <-> horniness structure is lacking, badly.

And I do like his games (and wish him the best IRL).
People get their dopamine kicks from different sources... building your perfect bot slave CAN be such a source.
And more Sex without some struggle is just boreing most of the times.

Reactions: Dwarin and Gato21
Jan 14, 2023
I edited my post not because of you. I thought I was a self-important ass. Nice to know there is always somebody that can do it better. Ta ta.
Translation: you're not a whale and giving selfish advice to the Dev. Just own up to it without the passive aggressive projection, come on.

You're not Steinbeck, and your Grapes getting titillated ain't filling me with Wrath. "There is no "us" here", to use a movie quotation (Grosse Pointe Blank)

People get their dopamine kicks from different sources... building your perfect bot slave CAN be such a source.
And more Sex without some struggle is just boreing most of the times.
Sure, there's pleasure in RNG grind for perfect stats, almost the entire MMO landscape is based on a simple premise: "Top players will do **ANYTHING** for an extra 5-10% bonus". Heck, you can multiply that by a lot if you're selling PvP. A lot of WoW subs were sold on this. But if the only in-game impact is credits? Open up an editor, bam, there's 300 million credits instantly and it's not an important game mechanic. (17-28 mil is currently the most costly items in the game, yes?)

The point remains: for the game the shells are filler / totally unimportant (which is why I mentioned the Assassin Shell).

Be honest:

1) 7 new shells

2) 7 new scenes with the main LIs and using shells already in the game for MFF scenes?

Your answer is 2), every fucking time.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Translation: you're not a whale and giving selfish advice to the Dev. Just own up to it without the passive aggressive projection, come on.

You're not Steinbeck, and your Grapes getting titillated ain't filling me with Wrath. "There is no "us" here", to use a movie quotation (Grosse Pointe Blank)

Sure, there's pleasure in RNG grind for perfect stats, almost the entire MMO landscape is based on a simple premise: "Top players will do **ANYTHING** for an extra 5-10% bonus". Heck, you can multiply that by a lot if you're selling PvP. A lot of WoW subs were sold on this. But if the only in-game impact is credits? Open up an editor, bam, there's 300 million credits instantly and it's not an important game mechanic. (17-28 mil is currently the most costly items in the game, yes?)

The point remains: for the game the shells are filler / totally unimportant (which is why I mentioned the Assassin Shell).

Be honest:

1) 7 new shells

2) 7 new scenes with the main LIs and using shells already in the game for MFF scenes?

I can give whatever advice freely without you having to cosign it. They can take it or leave it. Your opinion to me means diddly-squat.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Be honest:

1) 7 new shells

You know most of those shells were created alternative models for love interests in the past that got rejected and hencefore recycled to not have been a complete waste of time.
Recycling is effective and healthy for the planet... or some shit ;)

Jan 14, 2023
You know most of those shells were created alternative models for love interests in the past that got rejected and hencefore recycled to not have been a complete waste of time.
Recycling is effective and healthy for the planet... or some shit ;)

Be honest:

1) 7 new shells

A much better way to do this would be to make them upgrades to your personal pr0n bot in your room, and then use her in MFF scenes with the LIs.

But hey.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A much better way to do this would be to make them upgrades to your personal pr0n bot in your room, and then use her in MFF scenes with the LIs.

But hey.
THAT would require much more effort and make Cpt. Jennings Story pretty useles.
The new memory cubes do add some story to that character instead of being just being some sexdoll... doesn't mean that Nihme can't come up with some more Upgrades to enable this in the future I suppose (atleast with the J-Shell)

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
Just found the game and got a slight addiction for Nimhe :whistle: question for those who have played for a while, can Nimhe learn to create the new bot skins or is that just a random chance when collecting the drops form fights and random space finds? secondly can we build the princess a chambermaid bot or is that in the plans for a future build? Hope the dev gets well

Last edited:

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
Just found the game and got a slight addiction for Nimhe :whistle: question for those who have played for a while, can Nimhe learn to create the new bot skins or is that just a random chance when collecting the drops form fights and random space finds? secondly can we build the princess a chambermaid bot or is that in the plans for a future build? Hope the dev gets well
Nimhe can build Type J .. all the rest are drops .. and the chambermaid is mentioned as a future plan, after some other details.

Reactions: zimbono
Feb 5, 2018

Be honest:

1) 7 new shells

Strong opinions. But that is OK. Saying what you want to see in the game will get back to y.v. by way of me. He has things planned out for the future and I have no idea about #2. I do know that he added new shells but those reasons are his to answer in the future.

Back to the money thing. I've never used the console to edit things. I just restarted after completing the current version. I had over 1,000,000,000 credits. Money is easy to get for me, especially once the warehouse opens. My stats are good but there are better ones. It is the same for my bots. I like this game!

Last edited:
Reactions: zimbono

MonkeyWraith

Dec 6, 2022
I'm at a loss here. I can't get through the Hypergate because I cannot get the girl's stats to change. I have looked through the walkthrough and I don't know what I missed. I have played the game to Day 140 and still can not get past this.

All the girls need a Submission of 3 and an Exhibition of 7 before they will wear the Krell uniform.

T'Ris is stuck at Sub 2,
Nimhe is suck at Exh of 6
And Khelara Sub 2 & Exh 6

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
I'm at a loss here. I can't get through the Hypergate because I cannot get the girl's stats to change. I have looked through the walkthrough and I don't know what I missed. I have played the game to Day 140 and still can not get past this.

All the girls need a Submission of 3 and an Exhibition of 7 before they will wear the Krell uniform.

T'Ris is stuck at Sub 2,
Have you followed any of the Uniform Quest? .. Racy and Revealing uniforms need to have been 'unlocked'

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

T'Ris is stuck at Sub 2,
The conditions are set so the player can't fulfill them, Storywise it's intended that they feel pressured in wearing the uniforms rather than wanting to wear them.

Mar 15, 2018
Oooohhh ... I love this game and I do appreciate details like: Variations of important body parts ... public hair shaved, trimmed, bit´ of bush, pointy nipples, puffy nipples and stuff, lovely <3 Rrrrrrrrrr ....

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
The conditions are set so the player can't fulfill them, Storywise it's intended that they feel pressured in wearing the uniforms rather than wanting to wear them.
That doesn't make any sense .. the conditions are set so that they can be fulfilled by 'training' them .. they become 'willing' to do their part, provided you do yours

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That doesn't make any sense .. the conditions are set so that they can be fulfilled by 'training' them .. they become 'willing' to do their part, provided you do yours
Not for THIS uniform.
They accept the neccesarity of wearing them in order to advance MCs mission to travel home but they hate it.
While in Krell space their mood will constantly drop duo to the uniform being forced on them.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
... and? .. your statement made no sense toward the context of answering the actual question, which was how to progress .. not .. what are the motivations of the crew ..

also .. for all of the uniforms, they're willing because they've been trained to it .. they may not be 'happy' about it, especially the Krell uniform .. but they've become willing, where originally it was an outright no .. which is where the person got stuck and basically why the person asked the question.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
You can get T'Ris and Nimhe to Exhib 7 after you have visited Krell space (T'Ris pet training and Nimhe ponygirl stuff) and can then set them as their uniforms anywhere but not before. But only them, none of the other crew so far will wear it elsewhere (not that V, Seraphina, or Moira really have uniform options).

Before that though you just need Sub 3 (nightly discipline minigame) and Exhib 6 (uniform training) and T'Ris will let you know they are ready to be forced to wear them when visiting Krell space.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes