4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
Can you please make a list of all those things that got " side uses"

Also, 2 questions:

1) I found a data cube in engineering pile, and gave to the android in captain's cabin, later found another, and after giving it that that android again, chat option sometimse would give new tidbits of info. is there anything else that can be done with it? and how many data cubes are there?

2) how do i get shells for the bots, i can get the " J" type sometimes, but how do i get other types? Do i only get them from looted bots of krell enemies?

Feb 5, 2018
One thing to keep in mind is that y.v. was a very active developer until a medical issue needed to be dealt with. So, some things, besides the main quest, are incomplete. The walkthrough lists side quests.

1) This is an ongoing quest. Currently, Mimhe can advance it.

2) Nimhe can only create Type-J. Others come from bot containers as loot. Loot bots may contain useful parts and add-ons. Nimhe can upgrade shells if her skill is high enough. Future versions might allow creation of more shell types.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
One thing to keep in mind is that y.v. was a very active developer until a medical issue needed to be dealt with. So, some things, besides the man quest, are incomplete. The walkthrough lists side quests.
Two questions:

1) You can find a memory core very early on, and I've never been able to use it. Does it have a use?

2) You can find a poster early on... and the game says you can put it on a wall. I've never been able to use it though.

Feb 5, 2018
I think that the personal bot in the Captain's Cabin is limited to a Nimhe upgrade plus 2 memory cubes in this version. Although she will accept more, they change nothing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think that the personal bot in the Captain's Cabin is limited to a Nimhe upgrade plus 2 memory cubes in this version. Although she will accept more, they change nothing.
She will reveal more about the Events that lead to "the accident".
So far I gave her 4 cubes and she tells me about the last days before the Event.
You need to talk to her... the story are random dialogues.

Reactions: Steppenwolf

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
blah .. so much for trying to avoid rescuing Seraphine .. the hint seems to always come before the chat about Krell bio labs, and the encounter to save Seraphine supercedes the bio labs reconnaissance/intercept mission .. losing the fight just leads to trying it again, so does 'winning' and backing out before rescuing her .. [sigh] .. guess it's back to ignoring her as much as possible otherwise.

edit: may as well add this here .. apparently it's also not possible to use the Infiltrator for the bio labs quest until after it's been used for Nimhe's quest.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
I have just about completed the current version. When done, I will start over with different warehouse stock. Today I have been putting a few more items in the V1.10.6a warehouse. Some Precursor Crates and some Rare Bot Crates would be nice.

Feb 5, 2018
He won't know more until testing is complete, hopefully
by the end of February. I chat with him briefly almost every day He does read some here but not much.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Not that it will happen but what change would you like to see? I can poke it into a list of requests.
I would like a completely different model, but if it's not possible, something more to differentiate the two from each other at a quick glance. I was thinking the blonde from the packaging shot from one of the sales milestones would be great for a new model if it's not already in the works.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald
Feb 5, 2018
I would like a completely different model, but if it's not possible, something more to differentiate the two from each other at a quick glance. I was thinking the blonde from the packaging shot from one of the sales milestones would be great for a new model if it's not already in the works.
:ROFLMAO: You have great taste! That blonde is my favorite image in the Gallery! y.v. has not agreed to use her elsewhere though I keep suggesting it. :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dwarin and Gato21
Jan 14, 2023
What can I say. :cool: I was one of the ones early on suggesting a separate slot for shells and we finally got them, so maybe he will see the light on this too.(y)
Atm, the entire shell / prostitution stuff doesn't actually add much to the game. It's filler, really, and should be seen as such.

The assassin skin - 100% good content. All the rest of these cosmetic skins? Ultimately pointless.

~

When (or if) Dev is back from brutal lessons in mortality that life likes to throw around, he should focus on two things:

1) More sex scenes
2) Story
3) More sex scenes

The dolls are fluff.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Atm, the entire shell / prostitution stuff doesn't actually add much to the game. It's filler, really, and should be seen as such.

The assassin skin - 100% good content. All the rest of these cosmetic skins? Ultimately pointless.

~

When (or if) Dev is back from brutal lessons in mortality that life likes to throw around, he should focus on two things:

1) More sex scenes
2) Story
3) More sex scenes

The dolls are fluff.
I like shiny things. Sue me.

Jan 14, 2023
I like shiny things. Sue me.
You don't have to edit your post, I'm not your mother.

If you like shiny things, and are a whale who supports the Dev, then ... fluff pays the bills. If you're not a whale, wtf are you doing with this advice? Ultimately, however, more sex sells & it has been an issue in two games of his so far.

His games are excellent in terms of structure and design. His reward dopamine <-> horniness structure is lacking, badly.

And I do like his games (and wish him the best IRL).

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes