4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
[facepalm] .. how does context get missed so entirely ... paragraphs and statements that have nothing to do with the actual question .. stuck here .. what needs to be done to make progress? .. some people haven't even played through the game once, let alone memorized every step required to make progress. .. yeah, sure, you can do that there, or that there, but what needs to be done to get passed being stuck before There? .. in the case of what sparked this line of posts .. the person CAN'T get into Krell space ... and asked specifically what they were missing .. the answer given directly afterward requires thought, not handholding, the assumption being that they can think for themselves and may have just needed a little prompting.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
[facepalm] .. how does context get missed so entirely ... paragraphs and statements that have nothing to do with the actual question .. stuck here .. what needs to be done to make progress? .. some people haven't even played through the game once, let alone memorized every step required to make progress. .. yeah, sure, you can do that there, or that there, but what needs to be done to get passed being stuck before there? .. in the case of what sparked this line of posts .. the person CAN'T get into Krell space ... and asked specifically what they were missing .. and the answer given directly afterward requires thought, not handholding
Had some time briowsing through the comments here.

The First gate is probably the one most heavily laden with conditions as I wanted to make sure the basics are done in the first system. It is indeed not really spelled out in the quest hints.

Off the top of my head

1. hyperdrive 100%
  2. khelara, vee onboard _and_ part of the crew (vee)
  3. all crewmembers willing to wear revealing (except vee)
  4. gained trust of vee (vee visit in your cabin triggered, happens one night after she has slu of >=3)
and some sequential minor stuff resulting after No 4. (Multipass, T'Ris Nav license etc.)

I assume it might be 4 or 3 in your case.

y.v.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
Had some time briowsing through the comments here.

The First gate is probably the one most heavily laden with conditions as I wanted to make sure the basics are done in the first system. It is indeed not really spelled out in the quest hints.

Off the top of my head

1. hyperdrive 100%
  2. khelara, vee onboard _and_ part of the crew (vee)
  3. all crewmembers willing to wear revealing (except vee)
  4. gained trust of vee (vee visit in your cabin triggered, happens one night after she has slu of >=3)
and some sequential minor stuff resulting after No 4. (Multipass, T'Ris Nav license etc.)

I assume it might be 4 or 3 in your case.

y.v.
Hopefully that's helpful to the person who asked the question.

Yeah, the quest hints are a little scattered .. actually, so is the walkthrough, lots of jumping back and forth while trying to the follow the 'line of progression'.

Elsewise, hope things go, and are going well for you. Rest up, rest easy.

Reactions: initiated

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
[facepalm] .. how does context get missed so entirely ... paragraphs and statements that have nothing to do with the actual question .. stuck here .. what needs to be done to make progress? .. some people haven't even played through the game once, let alone memorized every step required to make progress. .. yeah, sure, you can do that there, or that there, but what needs to be done to get passed being stuck before There? .. in the case of what sparked this line of posts .. the person CAN'T get into Krell space ... and asked specifically what they were missing .. the answer given directly afterward requires thought, not handholding, the assumption being that they can think for themselves and may have just needed a little prompting.
:FacePalm:
Maybe people get told to read the walkthrough or follow the "Hints" kindly provided by the game... but ranting at others is obviously easier most of the times :rolleyes:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yep, I have them all wearing the Revealing uniforms as well as T'Ris Modifying her original uniform twice.
OK, where are you exactly?

Has Vee told you about the other Milky Way denizen the Swarm tracked to the neighboring system?

Have you started morning discipline sessions? Have you succeeded in unlocking the extra tools on all three women? Has each gained the "Firm Hand" trait?

The pressure is the obvious need to enter Krell space to pursue the lead.

Last edited:

MonkeyWraith

Dec 6, 2022
OK, where are you exactly?

Has Vee told you about the other Milky Way denizen the Swarm tracked to the neighboring system?

Have you started morning discipline sessions? Have you succeeded in unlocking the extra tools on all three women? Has each gained the "Firm Hand" trait?

The pressure is the obvious need to enter Krell space to pursue the lead.
Vee's Slut level is 9 and has told me about the rescue in Krell space. I have the Multipass with T'Ris's Nav training done. As well as the approval to enter Krell space. All the girls have agreed to wear the Krell uniform in Krell space.

Morning disipling has started and I have unlocked the buttplug for all 3 of them. At the end of sessions, I get the notification that the girl cannot learn more from disciplining. They all have the firm hand trait.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Vee's Slut level is 9 and has told me about the rescue in Krell space. I have the Multipass with T'Ris's Nav training done. As well as the approval to enter Krell space. All the girls have agreed to wear the Krell uniform in Krell space.

Morning disipling has started and I have unlocked the buttplug for all 3 of them. At the end of sessions, I get the notification that the girl cannot learn more from disciplining. They all have the firm hand trait.
So all three have agreed to wear the uniform. And you have given it to them? You should be able to use the jump gate. They'll automatically equip the uniforms on the other side.

MonkeyWraith

Dec 6, 2022
So all three have agreed to wear the uniform. And you have given it to them? You should be able to use the jump gate. They'll automatically equip the uniforms on the other side.
Yes, but every time I try it says I have to wait for T'ris's confirmation that the girls are ready. The walkthrough states that she will show up in the morning once the girls are all trained.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yes, but every time I try it says I have to wait for T'ris's confirmation that the girls are ready. The walkthrough states that she will show up in the morning once the girls are all trained.
The only thing I can think of is the game thinks one of the women doesn't have a uniform. Sandy should have some extras by now. Buy a few and see if you can give it to the women again?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Are there any other shells besides J, I, L, V, N, K & C? So far, I've been able to manage quality control for the standard type bt and the "J" shell. I take it that y.v. took ill before he could add other shells. The last update has a feel of an interrupted release.

Anybody else having fun with the cluster mines? Are they available at the pirate base? So far, I've only been able to loot them.

Any suggestions on how to properly use the Bot Analyzer in the lab??

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Are there any other shells besides J, I, L, V, N, K & C? So far, I've been able to manage quality control for the standard type bt and the "J" shell. I take it that y.v. took ill before he could add other shells. The last update has a feel of an interrupted release.

Anybody else having fun with the cluster mines? Are they available at the pirate base? So far, I've only been able to loot them.

Cluster mines are available in other systems, I'm pretty sure.

The bot analyzer I find useful to quickly verify all parts are of the same gen (affinity bonus 1.3). I also use it to quickly check if a bot is worth improving after the first few go to the arcade. The total bonus (or at least the bonus I expect to hit with typical improvements) pretty much needs to exceed x10.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have you also given a "uniform" to V?
people tend to forget about ehr

Assasin
Protector
Protector seems to be required for some Quest at some point as you can't sell their shells like Assasins

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
Yep, I have them all wearing the Revealing uniforms as well as T'Ris Modifying her original uniform twice.
Apologies, went to sleep. It appears someone has provided an answer to your dilemma. Hope you're enjoying continued play.

You've listed them all except the "P" Protector, which can't be found until Quthor .. also, one other of those shells will work with Quality Control, there's a gallery image that gives a hint to which one.

There isn't really any proper way to use the Bot Analyzer, it's basically an information tool that can be used to compare 2 bots to get some idea of how the multipliers are working and what kind of combinations of things get the best results, (and yeah, to see which bot is better and why).

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
Congratulations on your work on this game, just like your other project (Princess) I've been having a lot of fun.

Ps: I'm considering looking for games with similar mechanics, any recommendations ?

Cortins

May 10, 2017
Any help, please?

Got hardstucked at Sabotaging Krell Biolag mission. I (think) I did it all right;

-Created Infiltrator Bot (tried it pod and unpacked ways)
-Argus (And everything else in my engine) at 100% capped
-Sleep 2/more days around biolab

What am I doing wrong?

Please, help me.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes