4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Your math for transport missions seems a bit off in regard in what's in cargo... based on the game calculations you have 4 drugs in cargo, but your adding says it's 8
Not quite sure what you mean but note that 'in storage' refers to what you have stored in your warehouse on Tenaris, not the ship's cargo hold.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not quite sure what you mean but note that 'in storage' refers to what you have stored in your warehouse on Tenaris, not the ship's cargo hold.
my suspicion was that you calculated the 4 Items in storage/cargo for each mission which caused a sum of 8

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, after getting some feedback in this thread, I took a few minutes to make an updated patch for the "Xenos Library Message blocking cargo deliveries' issue.

This essentially adds a 'flag variable' to lock out the 'nothing else to do for now' message after the first time the 'done for now' message is shown, and adds a second, repeatable Xenos library message at the end of the 'elif' chain noting that the 'final piece of the map conversation' will be in a future version, as noted in the 'future content' journal.

Just extract and place 556_sandbox_space.rpy inside of the /game/500_navigator subfolder, replacing said file with the 'hotfix' version.

No other changes have been made to the file.

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is there a trigger or a block against T'ris resupplying pods? It was working fine for me in v1.10, but for some reason, I'm not getting it in v1.20.

Is anyone else getting this problem? Is there something I need to do or have in inventory, (I'm keeping iron re & minerals in inventory), (uranium?)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is there a trigger or a block against T'ris resupplying pods? It was working fine for me in v1.10, but for some reason, I'm not getting it in v1.20.

Is anyone else getting this problem? Is there something I need to do or have in inventory, (I'm keeping iron re & minerals in inventory), (uranium?)
I'm looking at the 1.20.11 code for this now, and AFAIK it hasn't changed.

You need at least 50,000 credits and sufficient space in the cargo bay. Tris will restock the pods up to a maximum of 5 pods each, minus what you already have in the cargo bay. So if you have say 5 or more bio pods already, Tris won't restock those, if you have 2, she will restock up to 3, etc. So the max T'ris will restock is 15 pods, IF you don't have any pods whatsoever, and less if you already have some pods in the bay already.

Also, once the cargo bay is full, T'ris won't restock any more pods. I believe that the restocking check is made at 0900, but I'd need to double check on that.

I do modify this in my gameplay mod (working on that part right now, I'm working on adding a 'choose an adjustable max restock level' routine) but I do not touch this code in my interface mod, so the original functionality should be the same.

Tris often does 'stealth restocks', with no accompanying message. I had to add a message routine in my mod to inform the player if T'ris restocked any pods.

Reactions: Macfinn99

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I'm looking at the 1.20.11 code for this now, and AFAIK it hasn't changed.

You need at least 50,000 credits and sufficient space in the cargo bay. Tris will restock the pods up to a maximum of 5 pods each, minus what you already have in the cargo bay. So if you have say 5 or more bio pods already, Tris won't restock those, if you have 2, she will restock up to 3, etc. So the max T'ris will restock is 15 pods, IF you don't have any pods whatsoever, and less if you already have some pods in the bay already.

Also, once the cargo bay is full, T'ris won't restock any more pods. I believe that the restocking check is made at 0900, but I'd need to double check on that.

I do modify this in my gameplay mod (working on that part right now, I'm working on adding a 'choose an adjustable max restock level' routine) but I do not touch this code in my interface mod, so the original functionality should be the same.

Tris often does 'stealth restocks', with no accompanying message. I had to add a message routine in my mod to inform the player if T'ris restocked any pods.
Thank you, that max limit of 5 pods was the trigger I was looking for. I will modify my gameplay accordingly

Reactions: OhWee

ET76

Dec 30, 2023
Hello, i have the Problem, that i can´t open the QuThor-Gate.
I have solved the Library quest and after a few days Ylyee contacted me. But she said something about NX-010, nothing over QuThor. My Quest-Log is empty. What am I mising? Version 1.0b

Feb 5, 2018
Hello, i have the Problem, that i can´t open the QuThor-Gate.
I have solved the Library quest and after a few days Ylyee contacted me. But she said something about NX-010, nothing over QuThor. My Quest-Log is empty. What am I mising? Version 1.0b
Look in your Future Quests Log. Even in V1.10 much of QuThor is Future but the access becomes available. V1.20 has much more to do in QuThor. V1.30 plans are mostly known to y.v. only.

ET76

Dec 30, 2023
Thanks,
I thought, I have to beginn @ the beginning, bacause I couldn´t use my savefiles in new Version.
But then, I saw that we can start at waypoints.
And because of the Multiverse Pod, I could get the Voron Nova Disruptor and afterwards the Voron Hyperdrive.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks,
I thought, I have to beginn @ the beginning, bacause I couldn´t use my savefiles in new Version.
But then, I saw that we can start at waypoints.
And because of the Multiverse Pod, I could get the Voron Nova Disruptor and afterwards the Voron Hyperdrive.
You can get the disrupter easily once you unlock the quarry in the last system even if you side with the librarian before (Hyperdrive)... you can also buy multiple ones to store them in the warehouse at the base or the multiverse pod if you don't have that many items to transfer

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
How to motivate Tris to spice up her Valcoran uniform in 3 time?, how practice restraint? and study all three pony magazine posters?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Posters are on her wall after you give her the 3 magazines. Restraint is a certain number of days with no favours. Uniform is just in the mess room with the clothing kit, I didn't have to do anything special as I recall, just waiting between each change. Maybe she needs a drink to relax and agree.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Posters are on her wall after you give her the 3 magazines. Restraint is a certain number of days with no favours. Uniform is just in the mess room with the clothing kit, I didn't have to do anything special as I recall, just waiting between each change. Maybe she needs a drink to relax and agree.
This, also i wish we could pick which of the 3 edits to keep the second one is the best one imo

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Here is a roundup of the (LI) characters with some backstory
(pics I already posted in The Princess thread before, but heres the right thread)

Hey.

Are you a one man team?
Are the outfits made from scratch?
The mini-games are coded in python right?

Nice work. There is serious skills behind this.

Happy new year.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
Hey.

Are you a one man team?
Are the outfits made from scratch?
The mini-games are coded in python right?

Nice work. There is serious skills behind this.

Happy new year.
y.v. is absent for medical reasons but I can answer some with his blessing.

He is a one-man team.
The outfits and backgrounds are made from scratch.
I don't know about python.

UmbraOnai

Aug 12, 2023
if you acceidentally train the infiltrator bot does that invalidate it for its purpose in the story? I have the cloaking cargo things in the shield because thats the only cloaking modules ive found and have the thing at 100% and slept by the biolab idk what else it could be, just isnt working

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
if you acceidentally train the infiltrator bot does that invalidate it for its purpose in the story? I have the cloaking cargo things in the shield because thats the only cloaking modules ive found and have the thing at 100% and slept by the biolab idk what else it could be, just isnt working
Make sure bot isn't in cargo stasis and in active storage.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes