4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
if you acceidentally train the infiltrator bot does that invalidate it for its purpose in the story? I have the cloaking cargo things in the shield because thats the only cloaking modules ive found and have the thing at 100% and slept by the biolab idk what else it could be, just isnt working
How did you find out the right name? for the Biolab?

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Still no saves system and now the multiverse pod run on empty when it was full with bots worth 10M no reward for my grind I guess.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is anbody else having a problem with the nano pods and repairing the bots? I have about 18 nano pods on hand but I'm getting a mssage that I can no longer repair the bots because 20% nano is required. Buying more nano pods doesn't change the message.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is anbody else having a problem with the nano pods and repairing the bots? I have about 18 nano pods on hand but I'm getting a mssage that I can no longer repair the bots because 20% nano is required. Buying more nano pods doesn't change the message.
I'm assuming that this is for 'Vanilla' SJ? I modify repair costs in my mod, and 20% nano sounds like 'original code'. Either way, if you could provide a save and a note if it's for Vanilla SJ or 'OhWee mod' SJ I'd appreciate it! I can look into it to see if I can spot the issue and come up with a patch/workaround for it.

Also, a temporary workaround (I'd still like to see a save though):
Open Ren'py Console ingame:
shift + o

Then type:
GAME.lab.status["nano"] = 100

then hit esc key to exit the console.

Last edited:

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
I'm a little confused. Are you saying that the multiverse pod disappeared or that the bots in the pod disappeared?
I put my items and bots in the pod send it to the next version of the game and when I open it in the next version nothing to take its empty on arrival but the json file still has everything in its code.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I put my items and bots in the pod send it to the next version of the game and when I open it in the next version nothing to take its empty on arrival but the json file still has everything in its code.
From which Version did you take the Pod?
As far as I recall there was an Update that invalidated Pods from the first few Versions awhile ago

Feb 5, 2018
Sadly, that problem is beyond my knowledge. Did you install the new version in a different folder?

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
From which Version did you take the Pod?
As far as I recall there was an Update that invalidated Pods from the first few Versions awhile ago
From 1.10 to 1.20
Sadly, that problem is beyond my knowledge. Did you install the new version in a different folder?
It won't change anything because the multiverse pod is sent in the appdata/roaming/renpy... so whenever I make a new game the pod should appear when I unlock the quest I think

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Here's my last save. I tried the work around but I'm still getting the notification that 20% nano required. I am using your latest mod

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes