4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here's my last save. I tried the work around but I'm still getting the notification that 20% nano required. I am using your latest mod
Hmmm, your save worked as expected in my game. I'm guessing that 760_sexbot_lab.rpy hasn't been replaced with the modded version, as your nano is at 14% and my modded version will automatically burn a nano pod and raise the nano bar 100% any time that the nano bar is below 301%.

Sometimes you need to select a bot and then on a part box (empty or populated) to get the auto-reload to trigger. This is true in 'vanilla' SJx as well, I haven't changed the 'detect' routine, just the trigger for the detect routine (i.e. if < 301 instead of == 0) in my mod.

Make sure that you have this version of my mod installed:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3246433_SpaceJourney_OhWee_GameplayModV1.2b_for_SJx_V12011.7z

Then make sure that 760_sexbot_lab.rpy that is in the /game/700_minigames folder is the same file as the one in the .7z above, dated 12/30/2023.

Briefly enabling Ren'Py's autoreload might not hurt. Shift + r should do this, you may need to run unren.bat, option 7 to enable this...

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

This question probably should be in my mod thread, so anyone that is just doing 'vanilla' SJx shouldn't see this, although my suggestion for 'vanilla' would be to restock nano when it drops below 20% in the future in 'vanilla' SJx. The default 760_sexbot_lab.rpy assumes that nano will decrease in 20% increments, and only restocks when the nano bar is at 0% exactly. I personally would suggest changing the auto refill check in Vanilla SJx in the CHECK MAT AUTO REFILLS section at the end from:

if GAME.lab.status == 0:
to

if GAME.lab.status < 20:

Changing the check to < 20 allows for weird situations like if someone should attempt to refill the material bar using the Ren'Py console and enters an amount that isn't evenly divisible by 20, which would allow the bar to sit somewhere between 1 and 19% or below 0% but lock out the 'auto refill' routine...

So yeah, making this minor change would solve this issue in the future, but this would only be an issue if you bounced back and forth between the modded version and the unmodded version, and/or used the Ren'Py console and entered an amount not evenly divisible by 20 for one of the GAME.lab.status tracks...

In any case, yeah double check that you have my 'modded' version of 760_sexbot_lab.rpy from the latest version of my mod (v1.20b) installed and maybe enable autoreload for a bit (shift + r). Note that I recently posted up a change to 552_sandbox_interior.rpy that shows your current torpedo loadout in the ship room navigation screens, which should only be used with v1.20 of my mod, should that interest you. See my SJx Gamepley mod thread for details.

Hope this helps!
:cool:

Last edited:

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
OhWee, Just reloaded the game and your latest mod rather than fiddle with it, . . . problem went away.

(BTW, where are we with SU ReImagined???)

Perelik

May 12, 2019
can someone give me console commands for items. When I try to do like in the guide GAME.ship.loadWare(“ITMPodEnergy”) i get error expected statement
only GAME.money += ***** work, what I need to add for items

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just Curious has anyone heard from our beloved Dev of the game or know how he is doing?
yv0751 did PM me a couple of weeks back, around the time he responded here last. He seemed optimistic, but did note that it would be a bit before he was planning to get back to Space Journey.

So I'm not too concerned, still thinking well wishes in the meantime!

X07Zero

Mar 21, 2021
can someone give me console commands for items. When I try to do like in the guide GAME.ship.loadWare(“ITMPodEnergy”) i get error expected statement
only GAME.money += ***** work, what I need to add for items
Did you copy it directly from the guide?, the ( " ) symbols in the guide is different from game code so you need to type that yourself

GAME.ship.loadWare("ITMCargoMkII")
GAME.ship.cargo += [GAME.items["ITMTorpedoBFT"]]*6

GAME.mc.addItem("ITMCandle")
GAME.mc.inventory += [GAME.items["ITMLiquorVortex"]]*10

Reactions: Nopenopeno

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Did you copy it directly from the guide?, the ( " ) symbols in the guide is different from game code so you need to type that yourself

GAME.ship.loadWare("ITMCargoMkII")
GAME.ship.cargo += [GAME.items["ITMTorpedoBFT"]]*6

GAME.mc.addItem("ITMCandle")
GAME.mc.inventory += [GAME.items["ITMLiquorVortex"]]*10
Just a note. My 'go to cheat guide' is the one that's attached to this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/space-journey-x-v1-20-11-y-v.146723/post-11467404

Just remember to not copy the couple of spaces in front of the code that you are copying and then pasting into the console. I keep doing that, I should just delete those spaces and resave the guide...

The " marks are the 'correct' ones, not the angled ones, so you can copy/paste without issue usually.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Just a note. My 'go to cheat guide' is the one that's attached to this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/space-journey-x-v1-20-11-y-v.146723/post-11467404

Just remember to not copy the couple of spaces in front of the code that you are copying and then pasting into the console. I keep doing that, I should just delete those spaces and resave the guide...

The " marks are the 'correct' ones, not the angled ones, so you can copy/paste without issue usually.

Thx man, only SBPShellTypeJ or whatever doesnt work it says KeyError sadly

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes