4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Isael.Issei

Jul 26, 2018
1) Go to labs initially. Pick random name. Get mission to find out more about labs.
2) Go to the planet. Talk to the pet owner again. He'll mention a guy with a red-haired pet named Verity, but won't remember the name.
3) Go to the bar on the station and chat until she talks about her sister. You should get an opportunity to ask about her employer's name.
4) Go back to the lab and use that name.
Planet?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
One of the chats with Veronica was that dancers are hard to find. Once Verity becomes a crew member, one of the quests might be to have her check rescued slaves for potential dancer hires for her sister. This could introduce additional races to the game. I would love to see a female Krell, (see Ben 10's Princess Attea) or one of the Thermians from Galaxy Quest, (during sex, she can lose concentration and revert to original form , . . . tentacle sex is the best sex, . . . )

Anything in development as to whethter female Krell keep human males as pets?

Reactions: initiated

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Here is my save, can you help me move forward because I can't get out of here?
I looked at your save and I admit it confuses me somewhat. You don't have the princess aboard and don't have the missions to seek her out. Vee should have mentioned the other traveler from the Milky Way? How did you leave the starting system?

Isael.Issei

Jul 26, 2018
I looked at your save and I admit it confuses me somewhat. You don't have the princess aboard and don't have the missions to seek her out. Vee should have mentioned the other traveler from the Milky Way? How did you leave the starting system?
He did mention the traveler and he said he was in the Krell system and I traveled there buying the multipass at the bar and doing the hyperjump training.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
He did mention the traveler and he said he was in the Krell system and I traveled there buying the multipass at the bar and doing the hyperjump training.
What is supposed to happen is you arrive in the Krell system and travel to the centre planet. You talk to the pet owner and realize he knows something, but you need a common interest. So you walk T'Ris as your pet and talk to him again. He tells you about the outsider ship in the asteroid field. You go the ship, defeat the lashers and rescue the princess.

This leads to a whole rigamarole retreating to the previous system, equipping new tech to hide the princess from the Krell, getting a new request from the pirate base that eventually gets you a coupon for pet training... and so on.

I'm not sure where you fell off the rails. Obviously you didn't get the princess.

Death3248

Nov 30, 2023
What is supposed to happen is you arrive in the Krell system and travel to the centre planet. You talk to the pet owner and realize he knows something, but you need a common interest. So you walk T'Ris as your pet and talk to him again. He tells you about the outsider ship in the asteroid field. You go the ship, defeat the lashers and rescue the princess.

This leads to a whole rigamarole retreating to the previous system, equipping new tech to hide the princess from the Krell, getting a new request from the pirate base that eventually gets you a coupon for pet training... and so on.

I'm not sure where you fell off the rails. Obviously you didn't get the princess.
You also have to get all the other girls to wear that collar that you buy ... the first two girls are easy to do ... the girl you get at the pirate base is a bit harder and she charges you money every day to ware different things.

Feb 5, 2018
I have never attempted to skip her rescue but I have farmed Krell Lashers looking for bot containers on 1 or 2 voyages before I did the rescue on another voyage.

Feb 5, 2018
Main New Features
  • Main Quest: The Pirate Queen
  • Progressive Outfits for T'Ris
  • NSFW T'Ris / variable endings
  • Bot Elite Parts
  • Immersive Announcers (NSFW)
  • Bot QC continued (NSFW)
  • Khelara NSFW
  • Ponygirl Magazine / Posters (Nimhe's Room)
  • Completely reworked and expanded Mission Manager (all Systems)
  • Expanded space events in Quthor
  • Expanded Quthor System
  • Reworked Mining Yields (improved)
  • Reworked dialogues
  • Cargo drones for remote Warehouse requisitions
  • New Shell (P)
  • many QoL changes

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes