4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Cendash

May 30, 2021
Is there any way to give T'Ris a facial / full facial once you have progressed to using her mouth and BJ's??

Reactions: Jarul

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can verify the same (brand new playthrough without any transferred items). Nimhe would not use the uniform unless I chatted with her on the same day she received it (luckily I could step back until the day ended)
Will check the code today, that sensitivity should not be there. Just in time for V0.6.
Thanks for confirming.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'd like to request that Khylara attempts to reload each tube with the same sort of torpedo it had before. It's all these photonic torpedoes I'm trying to use up, not those neutronic or the BFT-2000s, those are the expensive ones ! Obviously load those if no others of the type previously in use in that tube are available, but use the old Mark 10s up before the Mark 14s or the Mark 18s ! (little bit of USN WWII torpedo history there).
Good tip. Was thinking about how to select the right one but ended up pulling randos from cargo.
Your suggestion makes more sense.

Reactions: Test279

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is there any way to give T'Ris a facial / full facial once you have progressed to using her mouth and BJ's??
Of course, implemented since v0.4. Or do I miss something in the word "full facial"?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Man trying to stock up on Torpedoes feels like a damn fools errand. You literally have to waste time doing nothing hording them or enemies eat you alive in CQB Combat
Krogneath has a bunch of them. Restocks every day. Buy some Big Ass Torpedos as well (the pink ones...)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
yv0751, I happened to look at the Sexbot's getIQRating() method (starting in line #397 of 700_minigames/760_sexbot_lab.rpy). It doesn't work the way you intended with the current implementation. It's not really a bug as the function doesn't seem to be called anywhere in your code, but it could confuse the player in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751, I happened to look at the Sexbot's getIQRating() method (starting in line #397 of 700_minigames/760_sexbot_lab.rpy). It doesn't work the way you intended with the current implementation. It's not really a bug as the function doesn't seem to be called anywhere in your code, but it could confuse the player in the future.
Thanks, you 're right.

I was probably lazily copying code lines and never used the function so I didn't notice the missing elifs
Will fix it anyway in V0.6 so its there if I need it.

Just in the final touches of preparing the V0.6 Early Access Release... ;)

Reactions: Hermenegild

8u88a2020

Nov 23, 2020
Don't know if this has been talked about yet, didn't read thru 28 pages, but go to bar, accept mission, go to designated delivery point, wait approx amount of time, get to screen " I'm not supposed to be here" close out day, lose fee/delivery, also lose one point against you

Feb 5, 2018
Don't know if this has been talked about yet, didn't read thru 28 pages, but go to bar, accept mission, go to designated delivery point, wait approx amount of time, get to screen " I'm not supposed to be here" close out day, lose fee/delivery, also lose one point against you
Are you getting that message on the day the mission is due? Missions from the bar can only be fulfilled on the exact day, not early or late. Bounty missions from Vigo can be done any time.

Cendash

May 30, 2021
Of course, implemented since v0.4. Or do I miss something in the word "full facial"?
Thanks for the response.
I just meant the three exclamation-mark targets. Once T'Ris agrees to the MC finishing in her mouth, even if MC has waited three days and should have lots of "ammunition", there is no choice to blast her in the face.

Her stat sheet lists a count of "Full Facial", and the count is only at one. She has the achievement "Facial Queen". If she is the queen, shouldn't she be getting facialized at least once a week? It could even lead to more training avenues.

ie. Once she gets "into" it, the MC catches her leaving it on while she works out, then MC reassures her it is a common fetish, warning if it is left unfulfilled, it could lead to her becoming distracted on duty. She then sometimes walks around the ship with a full "spa treatment" on her face. Seeing T'Ris do that could catalyze another crew member to advance her training.

Hmm, I will play with it some more. Always nice if training results in more options, instead of just "If this is the new procedure. You will comply!" which would actually be on brand for T'Ris.

Does anybody know the console command to adjust the "MC days abstained" count so I can test it out easier?

Reactions: Jarul

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just trying to figure something out with the MV pod, how do you put bots in the pod?

Feb 13, 2022
Just trying to figure something out with the MV pod, how do you put bots in the pod?
When you use the MV pod you get 3 Bot Pods to put into it. When you transfer each one of the pods the game directs you to pick a Bot from your Inventory(storage) to place into that pod. To be clear it must be in your storage not in the Arcade making bank. If you have one in the Arcade you want to transfer you need to retrieve it and place it into your storage to transfer into the MV Pod.

Saylor

Jul 1, 2018
1st off, great game. Loving it.

Problem I'm having is trying to get to the blowjob milestone w/ T'Ris. I go see the stripper, but if I try and tip more than 500, it says "Too much" and drops it to 500. So I can't activate the >5k tip scene or the >10k intervention. Did I miss some other criteria?

Reactions: yv0751

Cendash

May 30, 2021
1st off, great game. Loving it.

Problem I'm having is trying to get to the blowjob milestone w/ T'Ris. I go see the stripper, but if I try and tip more than 500, it says "Too much" and drops it to 500. So I can't activate the >5k tip scene or the >10k intervention. Did I miss some other criteria?
I think you need to be far enough along with T'Ris.

Check your quest log to see what stage you are on.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the response.
I just meant the three exclamation-mark targets. Once T'Ris agrees to the MC finishing in her mouth, even if MC has waited three days and should have lots of "ammunition", there is no choice to blast her in the face.

Her stat sheet lists a count of "Full Facial", and the count is only at one. She has the achievement "Facial Queen". If she is the queen, shouldn't she be getting facialized at least once a week? It could even lead to more training avenues.

ie. Once she gets "into" it, the MC catches her leaving it on while she works out, then MC reassures her it is a common fetish, warning if it is left unfulfilled, it could lead to her becoming distracted on duty. She then sometimes walks around the ship with a full "spa treatment" on her face. Seeing T'Ris do that could catalyze another crew member to advance her training.

Hmm, I will play with it some more. Always nice if training results in more options, instead of just "If this is the new procedure. You will comply!" which would actually be on brand for T'Ris.

Does anybody know the console command to adjust the "MC days abstained" count so I can test it out easier?
Good hint. That's indeed not in the BJ scene code. Will add that for V0.7. Maybe a facial walk...

To test it, just advance the days by GAME.day+=4

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cendash and Jarul

deathinred

Aug 7, 2020
great game cant wait for more.
now im working on making a super bot, im at 9.6m
i dont believe perversion amp gen 3 exist i have rerolled crates for over an hour to get 5 gen 2 military but not once seen a gen 3

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
great game cant wait for more.
did notice i cant go to the junk yard or whatever to get more ai cores, not sure if that isnt out yet or im missing something.
now im working on making a super bot, im at 9.6m
i dont believe perversion amp gen 3 exist i have rerolled crates for over an hour to get 5 gen 2 military but not once seen a gen 3
Junk Yard not open for business yet.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When you use the MV pod you get 3 Bot Pods to put into it. When you transfer each one of the pods the game directs you to pick a Bot from your Inventory(storage) to place into that pod. To be clear it must be in your storage not in the Arcade making bank. If you have one in the Arcade you want to transfer you need to retrieve it and place it into your storage to transfer into the MV Pod.
OK thx, just a little bothered that we will have to do this with every update and basically have to start again until we get to the right parts of the story.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
OK thx, just a little bothered that we will have to do this with every update and basically have to start again until we get to the right parts of the story.
I mean you can easily farm those from fighting Level 2 Bandits and than throw the cores into the capsule for the next playthrough... you'll have to skip on most other stuff and atleast upgrade the space bender a few times before getting your stuff back... but that's less than an hour and certainly less than it takes to farm those cores.
Also the dev said there will be new Options to get them since the game will also introduce new forms of usage (I suspect it's something about the bot business as Nymhe said something along those lines)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes