4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Just finished V0.6 Testing.
After I got my ass handed to me several times in higher level combat just duking it out I decided to add the mobs to the walkthrough. Maybe add some strategy recommendations.
Small preview below:

1684311835622.png

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
great game cant wait for more.
now im working on making a super bot, im at 9.6m
i dont believe perversion amp gen 3 exist i have rerolled crates for over an hour to get 5 gen 2 military but not once seen a gen 3
screenshot0007.jpeg

• Those new crates in V0.6 will up the bot game :)
  • And Gen 3 parts for all addons have been introduced as well.
  • Furthermore option to upgrade the cortex of a finished Bot (consumes one AI-Core though)

Mar 27, 2019
hey I just checked the Patreon page and saw a mistake here is the post

Hi,
the V0.6 Beta test has been successfully completed!
Thanks especially to Ruyke and Sean MacDonald for testing this Release!
The VIP Early Access Phase 1 Version will be packaged today and distributed on 18.05. to VIP patrons in a first phase as usual. All-Access and Official, Patron Releases will follow after a period of Early Access Testing as usual.
Thanks to everyone who made suggestions that made it into this version!
If the EA runs well, I can make some new Art. A new character (Her Imperial Highness Princess Seraphine...) will join the crew in V0.7 to challenge Captain Jim more than any space bandit...
Like, totally.
y.v.

I think the distributed day is backwards it's 05.18. or did I read the post wrong?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Hi,
The VIP Early Access Phase 1 Version will be packaged today and distributed on 18.05. to VIP patrons in a first phase as usual. All-Access and Official, Patron Releases will follow after a period of Early Access Testing as usual.
If the EA runs well, I can make some new Art. A new character (Her Imperial Highness Princess Seraphine...) will join the crew in V0.7 to challenge Captain Jim more than any space bandit...
Like, totally.
y.v.

I think the distributed day is backwards it's 05.18. or did I read the post wrong?
Yeah its 18th of May (tomorrow). OCD demands I use dd.mm.(yyyy) :)

Reactions: Test279 and Cendash
Mar 27, 2019
Yeah its 18th of May (tomorrow). OCD demands I use dd.mm.(yyyy) :)
ok thanks I had to read it a few times for the post to make since... but thanks I may join the Patreon to get the new version of this game a little later. oh and by the way I figured out most of the cheats that was listed at the bottom of the walkthrough my problem was I was not using ( something) I was using [something] or {something} my keyboard has three different buttons that do [] or{} or (). I tried all three but the only one that worked was ( ) and that was my own mistake for not checking the buttons... but thanks for the game and your help in trying to help me with the cheats...

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
Meh.
I'm hoping this is just a first pass on combat, because it's currently *way* too easy.

Lock target, select phaser, move close enough (tip: corner them), fire twice, move away (behind asteroid helps), end turn.
Rinse, repeat. Never take damage.
V0.6 is coming. There are some missions that are much more difficult

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well, just found out you can use the mouse wheel to change what traits each cortex gives you, just wanted to know what are the best traits to have and how do you get 2.5+ mil bots?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Well, just found out you can use the mouse wheel to change what traits each cortex gives you, just wanted to know what are the best traits to have and how do you get 2.5+ mil bots?
Traits: Nympho, Perverted, Raw talents (stars, = skill max 85+ per star) go for 3 stars up, IQ130+ and of course a Gen 3 cortex, basic or better. that should be easily enough for a 2.5 Mil bot if you add perversion amps

Feb 5, 2018

Hi,
Like, totally.
y.v.

Much of the world writes dates that way. I don't think that y.v. is from the US. Since I'm already answering, Thanks y.v.! o_O Publicly mentioning me as a beta tester was a something unexpected.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
Feb 5, 2018
I know a bit about building bots. You get big ones by rolling big Traits then carefully choosing Modules. My best V0.6 bot is much more valuable. screenshot0006.png

Reactions: Hermies

deathinred

Aug 7, 2020
my 9.6M bot is gen 3 military grade everything, rerolled the cortex for like 15min because i kept messing up when i saw big value. at 59% integrity? max value i rolled was 170k but i missed it and ended up settling for 140k because i had alredy spent 30min rolling to get the cortex itself. after that i rolled for 5 perversion amp gen 2 military grade. in total i spent over an hour rolling and never saw a perversion gen three but dev said it existed, may have next to 0 chance to get it from normal crates so next update it may be easier to go even higher. bot.png

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Can't remember what gen it was but I just rolled a Perversion +20 everything module.

Edit: Just checked and it's gen 2 military.

Last edited:

BobTripper

Feb 2, 2022
I know V0.5 just came out, but would anyone have the V0.4 download link.... I want to try to get the multiverse pod from the Ylyee quest.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes