4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
I think if you don't hack the lock on the package you deliver for Nimhe when it is present in her room you get locked out of that image. That's what happen to me. I didn't realize I should hack it right away when in the room with the package. It will disappear later and you don't have a second chance.
Thanks. I guess I missed that one.

liversnake

Mar 22, 2019
I am having an issue with getting the Krell uniforms. When I talk to Shady, she says she has them, but they are not in her inventory.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
you
I am having an issue with getting the Krell uniforms. When I talk to Shady, she says she has them, but they are not in her inventory.
Now that is peculiar.
If your game is unmodded and you don't use URM etc I'd be interested to have a look at your save if you can post it

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Here's my lineup, from most value to least, though #5 is my fav for obvious reasons.

View attachment 2889236
That Infiltrator is peculiar. There might be a bug in my code.
The Infiltrator Shell is supposed to force Attitude to Insidiuous (and restores it once the shell is removed)

I wonder why it doesnt in this case? Maybe a legacy bot from older game version...
Will check it....

Great bot lineup.
In my test playthroughs I usually am running out of time and end up with meh bots of 2-3 mil :)

Reactions: orvis55

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
The Infiltrator Shell is supposed to force Attitude to Insidiuous (and restores it once the shell is removed)

I wonder why it doesnt in this case? Maybe a legacy bot from older game version...
Will check it....
Yes, the Infiltrator Shell forces attitude to Insidious, but then you can change it with Attitude Cube.

Reactions: orvis55

orvis55

Nov 16, 2021

Will check it....

Great bot lineup.
In my test playthroughs I usually am running out of time and end up with meh bots of 2-3 mil :)
I used the personality cube on her with the shell on, so it lets me get complaint, and then just don't remove the shell. If you remove it and put it back on it's back to insidious. I don't recall if the IQ goes back up.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I used the personality cube on her with the shell on, so it lets me get complaint, and then just don't remove the shell. If you remove it and put it back on it's back to insidious. I don't recall if the IQ goes back up.
Clever. Hadn't thought of that.
Will leave this option in as its reasonable use of Game mechanics :) and needs a cube to work

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How many times did you try to get the right traits?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Out of interest, I just picked up a hyperspace map fragment, what's that meant to do?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
How/where do you get the "Cloak" modules for your shield?
can buy them from krognath at pirate base once you have enough points for them to let you inside his ship docked there (before 19_00) or maybe get some from event of delerict krell spaceship and get one for free...

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes