4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
would be great if we could upgrade the sex bot that we have in the captains quarters with a new shell. Love the Military shell that we use for the quest and the Type C shells.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
can buy them from krognath at pirate base once you have enough points for them to let you inside his ship docked there (before 19_00) or maybe get some from event of delerict krell spaceship and get one for free...
Got a full set of Modules for the "Drive" and "Cargo compressor" from him,
Haven't seen him selling any "Shield" modules yet,
(unless we are suppose to repurposes the Cargo modules)

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Got a full set of Modules for the "Drive" and "Cargo compressor" from him,
Haven't seen him selling any "Shield" modules yet,
sorry didn't noticed that shield tag.. since we here discuss about public version and on v0.8 there are no shield slots for mods, please tell you are using a patreon version so i can ignore your post, or do that question on discord

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
sorry didn't noticed that shield tag.. since we here discuss about public version and on v0.8 there are no shield slots for mods, please tell you are using a patreon version so i can ignore your post, or do that question on discord
Using "SpaceJourneyX-090_EA2b-pc", Downloaded from Patreon.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Could you point me towards that rule please? I checked https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-07-23.5589/, but I didn't find anything that I could relate to this.
I can't find that rule, either. I once saw a discussion - about a version of a game released to patrons only at the time - removed, and I assumed this was because of a rule. I know this is generally frowned upon, but true, there's no rule explicitly forbidding it. The closest I could find is rule 7.2, "Don't ask for games / comics / others that haven't been released yet". So maybe I misinterpreted this. Sorry.

Reactions: y.king

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I can't find that rule, either. I once saw a discussion - about a version of a game released to patrons only at the time - removed, and I assumed this was because of a rule. I know this is generally frowned upon, but true, there's no rule explicitly forbidding it. The closest I could find is rule 7.2, "Don't ask for games / comics / others that haven't been released yet". So maybe I misinterpreted this. Sorry.
To quote the Pirate Guy at Pirates of the caribbean: "It's more a guideline than a rule" :)
I think discussing future feature requests is fine, or preview info as well.

When it comes to concrete gameplay or bug questions, those should be limited to the Public game to avoid confusion here I think.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I did use URM to add cash, but nothing else.
URM for some reason screws up data integrity in SJX.
Sorry, that issue is not recoverable and there might be other data issues further down the way.

You can use a money cheat in a compatible way, just use

Code:
GAME.money += 10000000
to e.g. a million credits.

I recommend you start with a new Game without URM, jump in the start menu to the day most closely resembling your current progress and go from there.

Feb 5, 2018
You can use a money cheat in a compatible way, just use

Code:
GAME.money += 10000000
to e.g. a million credits.
Money cheats really are not needed. Starting at the beginning, I am at the end of Day 4. I have not picked up a Multiverse Pod. I have done 1 mission for 50,000.

Notoriety: 1
Credits : 348, 120
Pulse Engine MkI: 50%
Mining Laser MkI: 42%
Cargo Compressor MkII: 33%
Paid For Dancers: 1,500

The value of credits plus what I have purchased is around 800,000 and it is Day 4. No, I did not use the console.

Credits on Day 79: 622,000,000

May 31, 2018
What’s the best way to find A.I. cubes? I hit a wall where I need about 3, and it’s been a long while since I’ve come across any.

Also, a question for the dev- what assets were used for the characters? They look great!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
What’s the best way to find A.I. cubes? I hit a wall where I need about 3, and it’s been a long while since I’ve come across any.

Also, a question for the dev- what assets were used for the characters? They look great!
Level 2+ bounties, the higher the better chance a core will drop,
but the best way for me wad to do the "Swarm" abnormalities, NOT EASY but some times I had 4+ drop.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Glad you like the looks of the game. Characters are DAZ G8, 60% Toon Princess as a base.
All other assets (except holo castle) are made from scratch in blender

May 31, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I’m not through all content in the game yet, but if I were to offer my opinions:

-Certain aspects aren’t clear- how do I get more AP for battles? I need that for my next goal, and it’s not clear.

-I do love what is available, but the sex scenes are quite limited. I assume more are planned, but I can’t help but say it.

-Looking at your goals, I’m a bit disappointed you only plan to work on the game till mid 2024, I think there’s a ton of potential here and I love the setting.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I’m not through all content in the game yet, but if I were to offer my opinions:

-Certain aspects aren’t clear- how do I get more AP for battles? I need that for my next goal, and it’s not clear.

-I do love what is available, but the sex scenes are quite limited. I assume more are planned, but I can’t help but say it.

-Looking at your goals, I’m a bit disappointed you only plan to work on the game till mid 2024, I think there’s a ton of potential here and I love the setting.
"how do I get more AP for battles?"
Buy Engine modules from the arms dealer in the Pirates base, He does not always have them so it will take many visits.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes