4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
If she was in the arcade her wear state changes. Check for repair necessity, that would impact value.
I assume you are on V0.9.
If it was wear you can also invest in the arcade company, then your bots are repaired on site.
I'm in v0.8. I've already got the arcade company investment. None of the bots at the arcade are currently showing wear.
When I retrieve one, her name and stats and parts change. She's now completely different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Baneusprime

Aug 3, 2018
Good game.

Though I swear I've seen something similar, with similar assets... but it was more of a "collect girls and train them" sort of thing. The spaceport main street graphics were almost identical though.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

As I received quite a few questions as to Bot valuations and the topic remains of interest (great mod above!), I integrated a Bot Analyzer I have been thinking a while about into V0.10, which I kicked off today. Works nicely imho.

Hope this will further help the Gameplay and make it more interesting.
And yes, there will not only be mechanics but also NSFW in future updates :), I just start the dev cycle with mechanics before I go over to NSFW / quest content.

Feature is unlocked if you invest in Yutani Bot Corp...

Don't mind the low value bots, they were just for testing :)

y.v.

screenshot0007.jpg

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Good game.

Though I swear I've seen something similar, with similar assets... but it was more of a "collect girls and train them" sort of thing. The spaceport main street graphics were almost identical though.
Good to see that you enjoy the game.

I can guarantee that I made all room, space and item assets from a default cube in blender from scratch as a kind of learning experience. (except for the holo castle, those are the awesome assets from Roguey in DAZ)

Only the character models and robot frame items are DAZ, as my rigging and retopo skills still suck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papertrail013

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm in v0.8. I've already got the arcade company investment. None of the bots at the arcade are currently showing wear.
When I retrieve one, her name and stats and parts change. She's now completely different.
Sorry to hear that

There's abug in V0.8 that occasionally happens when e.g. space find stasis pods are sold off "unopened", messing up the queue.
Thats why all in and out bot queues have been reworked from scratch in V0.9 and those issues are fixed.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ok I've managed to do almost every V0.9 quest storyline except:

1. Cant get any joy with Audra. I have freed over 100 slaves over the course of the game, but every time I find her in the bar at Iltari station, she declines another drink. what am I doing wrong?

2. I cant seem to get nimhe's EXH above 9. Any pointers?

3. Havent managed to do any advancement with Khelara. Best i've managed is to spy on her in the shower which she eventually encourages as she likes to be watched. But no further...

P.S. The reward for rescuing Veronica's sister should be more than just a BJ. It should be a threesome with the sister!
No. 1 is a bug, will be fixed with V0.9 EA2 save game compatible
No. 2 is the limit in V0.9
No. 3 has not a lot of content beyond shower spy (except for uniform inspection and on-site shower boob massage ani)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
A big aspect of this game is making bots. I see a lot of people posting examples of top tier and very expensive bots, but do they have any story or game play significance besides selling or sending to arcade?

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
A big aspect of this game is making bots. I see a lot of people posting examples of top tier and very expensive bots, but do they have any story or game play significance besides selling or sending to arcade?
Yea with the type J that is in the ship and the infiltrator bot is used in a mission. Small potatoes but they have story significance.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
As Papertrail013 said, some do; yv0751 has also indicated future missions are planned with the infiltrator, plus new shell types are planned. Other that that... Well, when I play, I usually just build a few high-end bots (5-10 Gen3 Military Grade bots is enough) and put them in the pirate arcade. They give me ~4-5 million per day, and that's way more money than I'll ever need (in v0.8, at least). I keep one Precursor bot on board for playing with, and that's it.

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
Yeah find this part of the game the lamest, although annoyingly seems to get the most questions and "action" on this forum. I'd find it more interesting if you could build a bot and then have sex with it, with the hotter bots getting progressively harder and more expensive to assemble.

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
No. 1 is a bug, will be fixed with V0.9 EA2 save game compatible
No. 2 is the limit in V0.9
No. 3 has not a lot of content beyond shower spy (except for uniform inspection and on-site shower boob massage ani)
Regarding 2, the walkthrough seems to suggest further progress should be possible though?

On 1, is there an ETA for the 0.9 EA2?

Thanks!

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
As Papertrail013 said, some do; yv0751 has also indicated future missions are planned with the infiltrator, plus new shell types are planned. Other that that... Well, when I play, I usually just build a few high-end bots (5-10 Gen3 Military Grade bots is enough) and put them in the pirate arcade. They give me ~4-5 million per day, and that's way more money than I'll ever need (in v0.8, at least). I keep one Precursor bot on board for playing with, and that's it.
Is the pirate arcade different from sending them out from the arcade manager? The arcade manage doesn't really tell you where it is sending them.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Is the pirate arcade different from sending them out from the arcade manager? The arcade manage doesn't really tell you where it is sending them.
The bot manager sends your bots to the arcade local to the place you're in. If you're in the pirate base, the bot goes to the pirate arcade.

Funny thought, though: I never tried to place a bot in the arcade in the Krell base. Does it work? I need to try this.

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
The bot manager sends your bots to the arcade local to the place you're in. If you're in the pirate base, the bot goes to the pirate arcade.

Funny thought, though: I never tried to place a bot in the arcade in the Krell base. Does it work? I need to try this.
I think it does. They even accept 140+ IQ models.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Found few bugs/typos

The game it's amazing!!!
Thanks a lot.
No 4 kind of intentional, as image 1 isn't really showing nudity :). Maybe i'll cycle through all if they have been seen once

Item 3 i usually try to catch during "stress" testing, will have a lok at that...
Item 1 is a bonus and thus intentional :)

Fixes for the others have been slotted in for V0.10 (V9 already frozen)
Appreciate it!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vicissitudo

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
There's an update on Patron regarding the V0.9 schedule and early access. Basically according to plan.
V0.9 public release will be around 15th Sep
The issue is, many people here are your fans but not your patrons, and the schedule posts are locked. It would help if a (rough) release schedule was publicly available. It would be enough to either make one public post with the schedule when you start the new release, or to put some info into the "About" section of your site and update it for each new release.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The issue is, many people here are your fans but not your patrons, and the schedule posts are locked. It would help if a (rough) release schedule was publicly available. It would be enough to either make one public post with the schedule when you start the new release, or to put some info into the "About" section of your site and update it for each new release.
I added the "Public Release V0.9 is on 15th of September" Info-Line in an edit. :)
After that as usual monthly.

As to game play questions regarding non-public versions in this thread (which the posters question was referring to I think) I am deliberately pointing towards either discord or patreon to not confuse players of this thread.

I understood it is against F95 rules to discuss non released / paywalled gameplay questions or bugs in a game's thread, which is a sensible policy I think.

Exception are the feature previews or suggestion topics I'll gladly discuss if there is interest in such.

I hope I didn't add to the confusion with that explanation...

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes