4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
As there have been a bunch of Bot related questions, I am thinking about including a Bot Analyzer into the Lab Configurator for V0.10 that compares two bots from lab storage cells. E.g. if you decide to invest in Yutani Corp for a pretty penny, they activate this feature in your lab...

Here's a mockup as example (ignore the actual values) . Suggestions welcome.

View attachment 2860792
For me it's a good idea specially as a reward for an investissement. You should do it!

And maybe add the Escape Risk, Traits and Personality as a reminder (they don"t show on the mokeup).

Last edited:
Reactions: Nopenopeno

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Once I've filled up all the available arcade slots, sometimes I find myself asking questions like "where is my best immobilizer ?". I can tell the best one in the spare parts cache, but not out in the field. Sometimes I want to pimp out my best cortex with my best stuff even if I have to rob it from my other bots.

And maybe I'd like to change my personal assistant with a different skin rather than the one that BB gave it.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Once I've filled up all the available arcade slots, sometimes I find myself asking questions like "where is my best immobilizer ?". I can tell the best one in the spare parts cache, but not out in the field. Sometimes I want to pimp out my best cortex with my best stuff even if I have to rob it from my other bots.

And maybe I'd like to change my personal assistant with a different skin rather than the one that BB gave it.
Fuck the assistant! You can even hide her under the bed. ;) Personally I prefer have fun with Nimhe! :love:

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Ill check the save.
Please note this may be be a wording issue only. As soon as the holodeck is prepared and all the crew is good to go with the krell uniform tris will inform you and from this point vee and seraphine will enter the holodeck automatically once you enter krell space.
Then you can visit her in the holodeck

Edit: Issue analyzed. Root cause: Don't forget to give Seraphine her costume too ;)

Probably quest entry was not prominent enough among all the future version entries. Changed the quest log to by default filter out future version stuff in v0.9
i cant locate her to give her her costume. she dose not show up anywhere on the ship as far as i have been able to tell.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Lmao, we need a bot related area in the game, maybe a place were the MC can showcase his bots for good lewd fun n maybe win a trophy for best bot in ****** system/galaxy/whatever. Lol

As for the j type shell with nimhe, I had the same issue with it. which resolved itself when I finished the purchase bot crates. seems it somehow wouldint let her make the shells till after she could purchase bot crates for you. Which requires you to stick at least one bot into the bot arcade if im not mistaken.

Also, I'm so still wating for content were the captain can influence and corrupt other npcs other then his crew, lmao I want to lewdrafi a whole station for negerous purposes, fap fap.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Also, I'm so still wating for content were the captain can influence and corrupt other npcs other then his crew, lmao I want to lewdrafi a whole station for negerous purposes, fap fap.
In V0.9 (just entered early access a few days ago) you can start with that (Lieutenant Audra from Space Patrol, Veronica the Barkeeper, ...) :)

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Didn't have a chance to play v0.8c until tonight, just a couple thoughts:
  • I used the Day 45 start because I couldn't quite remember how 0.7 ended and you miss out on Galaxina Ep 6 in that load. It's not in the gallery and watching episode gave me ep 7 pretty quick but I was never able to see ep 6.
  • You don't seem to need the castle data. I didn't realize it was for sale at first since it's not next to the outfits. I gave the outfits to Vee and Serephine and (I don't remember if I used "chat" on Serephine or it just happened when she got the outfit) it went straight to introducing the castle set on the holodeck. I bought the data before going to Krell space so I don't know if there's another check at some point or not.
  • I wasn't sure what it meant when it said I could find the Eternium and Discs with random space exploration rather than buying them from merchants. I tried asteroid fielding and flying around and never saw them so just bought them.
  • The quest to get 100 units of Krell goods and sell them to Krogneath was very confusing because when you go to Arellarti Station, the vendor won't sell to you. So I was flying around to every location in Krell space, mining the field there, etc. before I finally realized that I could also buy goods straight from the Cargo Bay even though the Pet guy was telling me that they don't sell to non-Krell.
Otherwise, great stuff and I'm looking forward to 0.9 :)

Feb 5, 2018
Didn't have a chance to play v0.8c until tonight, just a couple thoughts:
  • I used the Day 45 start because I couldn't quite remember how 0.7 ended and you miss out on Galaxina Ep 6 in that load. It's not in the gallery and watching episode gave me ep 7 pretty quick but I was never able to see ep 6.
  • You don't seem to need the castle data. I didn't realize it was for sale at first since it's not next to the outfits. I gave the outfits to Vee and Serephine and (I don't remember if I used "chat" on Serephine or it just happened when she got the outfit) it went straight to introducing the castle set on the holodeck. I bought the data before going to Krell space so I don't know if there's another check at some point or not.
  • I wasn't sure what it meant when it said I could find the Eternium and Discs with random space exploration rather than buying them from merchants. I tried asteroid fielding and flying around and never saw them so just bought them.
  • The quest to get 100 units of Krell goods and sell them to Krogneath was very confusing because when you go to Arellarti Station, the vendor won't sell to you. So I was flying around to every location in Krell space, mining the field there, etc. before I finally realized that I could also buy goods straight from the Cargo Bay even though the Pet guy was telling me that they don't sell to non-Krell.
Otherwise, great stuff and I'm looking forward to 0.9 :)
Buy the Krell goods using your cargo bay terminal. The trader you cannot access is the Pet Shop. Yes, that is part of a quest.

Feb 5, 2018
i cant locate her to give her her costume. she dose not show up anywhere on the ship as far as i have been able to tell.
Whenever you add a new crew member, check all of the unexplored rooms (grey squares) to activate her room. Yes, even experienced beta testers like me, forget that sometimes. ;)

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Whenever you add a new crew member, check all of the unexplored rooms (grey squares) to activate her room. Yes, even experienced beta testers like me, forget that sometimes. ;)
I finally found her i thought she was going to be on the lower level and that room wouldn't open. never thought about the room across from Nimhe's

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
yv0751 A feature I would love to see is Nimhe's daily task of "Make Type J Shell" updated to Make Bot Shells" with an assignable selection of the ones you've discovered in the Lab. Maybe a sub-quest to get the equipment she needs to reverse engineer them along the way. I am just assuming that something along these lines was coming at some point with all the new types that have been added, but thought I'd submit a request anyway.

If we ever get our own little hide away base station some where, I like Zellgodess' idea of a bot centric area where we can display them and choose between ones we've created to have with us on the ship. Our own personal Bot vending machine, lol. Do you think we'll ever get the "most expensive one" Nimhe keeps mentioning? No spoilers, no spoilers, forget I asked. :sneaky:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751 A feature I would love to see is Nimhe's daily task of "Make Type J Shell" updated to Make Bot Shells" with an assignable selection of the ones you've discovered in the Lab. Maybe a sub-quest to get the equipment she needs to reverse engineer them along the way. I am just assuming that something along these lines was coming at some point with all the new types that have been added, but thought I'd submit a request anyway.

If we ever get our own little hide away base station some where, I like Zellgodess' idea of a bot centric area where we can display them and choose between ones we've created to have with us on the ship. Our own personal Bot vending machine, lol. Do you think we'll ever get the "most expensive one" Nimhe keeps mentioning? No spoilers, no spoilers, forget I asked. :sneaky:
Funny coincidence. For V0.10 I am deliberating a Player Base on Tenaris

- Trophy room (with Seraphines salvaged craft, your top 5 bots, ...)
- Expansion: Large warehouse to store a few thousand t of wares, subunits, subsys, modules
- Expansion: Wharf/dock to get traders to your base and buy/sell (even autobuy for warehouse maybe...)
- Expansion: Incursions by pirates which can be captured and put into stasis pods...
- Expansion: Voronian Dimensional Gate which can forward your entire warehouse content to the next Game / Multiverse
etc.
Needless to say that will be for players who have too much money...

Lets see how the feedback on that idea looks like.
Maybe I'll post some Iso-Player base mockup in a while.

As to the shells, I want most to be only available as lucky find / loot.
But in V0.9 shells have now gen1,2,3 and Nimhe in future can also upgrade shells, so to get a Gen 3 Mil shell becomes possible

Last edited:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018

- Expansion: Large warehouse to store a few thousand t of wares, subunits, subsys, modules
- Expansion: Wharf/dock to get traders to your base and buy/sell (even autobuy for warehouse maybe...)
- Expansion: Incursions by pirates which can be captured and put into stasis pods...
- Expansion: Voronian Dimensional Gate which can forward your entire warehouse content to the next Game / Multiverse
--
But in V0.9 shells have now gen1,2,3 and Nimhe in future can also upgrade shells, so to get a Gen 3 Mil shell becomes possible
-Trophy Room: YYEESSSSSSS!!!
-Warehouse: "Thousands may be over doing it unless there are much larger purchases / trades on the horizon, but I like the idea of being able to offload some inventory and save up for a goal.
-Trading Dock: Yessss!!
-Pirates: if this involves combat or slave trading, maybe optional for those that want to go that route. If Stasis to attempt to later train them for tasks you can assign then (y)
-Gate: Yesssss!!

Nimhe being able to upgrade Shells is an excellent compromise. Sounds good to me.

If I haven't said it before, enjoying your game, your consistent communication with us, and all the work you are putting in. These are the projects I have no issues with supporting.

jeffjeff420

Jun 10, 2020

etc.
Needless to say that will be for players who have too much money...

Lets see how the feedback on that idea looks like.
Maybe I'll post some Iso-Player base mockup in a while.

Could see this having great potential. Maybe some recreation options too as alternate means of improving crew mood without having to hound Shady for every candle she has. I expect it would be easier to facilitate storywise if there was some sort of house AI for the base, but having a small salaried workforce could be a fun opportunity too.

I can imagine the reaction from Krogneath when the player rocks up and asks where to bulk-buy autotrainers and stasis pods

Reactions: Nopenopeno

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why every time I put a J shell on a bot, they lose value, plus she isn't very pretty, maybe that's why. When will Nimhe be able to make Gen 2 & 3 J Shells?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes