4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Funny coincidence. For V0.10 I am deliberating a Player Base on Tenaris
Having a place I could offload the cargo I don't want to carry but don't want to sell either would be a welcome addition, that's for sure. That said, however, I fear it doesn't really fit into the whole "returning to The Galaxy" story (unless you want the base to be "compressible" and movable from system to system, like in the "Ant-Man" series).

Or maybe the whole idea is for the MC to create a good place for himself there and abandon the whole "returning" affair... If so, sorry for guessing too early.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I want to gain entry to the Krell Dome and race Nimhe and/or T'ris in the ponygirl races. Maybe they're a two ponygirl team.

EDIT: And Vee can drive the Princess ...

EDIT2: Since the Princess is wanted in Krell space, she'll need a full head pony helmet to conceal her identity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leobbb

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
^^This. While all the game mechanic things are sure interesting and respect to the dev for making it work in renpy, let's be honest, this type of content is the main strength of the game. Also can't wait for the discipline button to start working, hopefully soon enough.

Reactions: jeffjeff420

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
My Arcade is full. I wish to return my most valuable bot to see if I can upgrade her. I do have an open bot cell. I had earlier renamed her to "Enigma Supermodel" but that got cut short by one letter for being too long. I go to the management console, arcade management, and order her retrieval. When I uncrate her, her name is changed and she's not anywhere close to as valuable as she had been.

Here's my save :

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know how to assemble an infiltrator bot? I try adding the infiltrator shell but nothing happens?
forgot the ingame help for that in V0.8.
Infiltrator shell needs to be mounted on a gen2 or 3 bot (mix is ok) with military grade only

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
My Arcade is full. I wish to return my most valuable bot to see if I can upgrade her. I do have an open bot cell. I had earlier renamed her to "Enigma Supermodel" but that got cut short by one letter for being too long. I go to the management console, arcade management, and order her retrieval. When I uncrate her, her name is changed and she's not anywhere close to as valuable as she had been.

Here's my save :
If she was in the arcade her wear state changes. Check for repair necessity, that would impact value.
I assume you are on V0.9.
If it was wear you can also invest in the arcade company, then your bots are repaired on site.

nimeyi

Nov 11, 2021
So I just started this game. The whole mechanics around the engine are a bit confusing. I got the mining pod, got mining to the debris a couple of times and sold the stuff back. But I can't progress in the game and go to the space anomaly due to "destination cannot be reached with current engine performance". The game gives no hint as to how to actually better my engine, which pieces should be used/bought. Where they should be used in the "system maintenance window" etc.

Alp Er Tunga

Sep 17, 2018
I cant unlock the first scene (bj) i do repairs everyday and no event occurs. I try to chat with her all the time too nothing happens. I m 34 days in and nothing happened

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
So I just started this game. The whole mechanics around the engine are a bit confusing. I got the mining pod, got mining to the debris a couple of times and sold the stuff back. But I can't progress in the game and go to the space anomaly due to "destination cannot be reached with current engine performance". The game gives no hint as to how to actually better my engine, which pieces should be used/bought. Where they should be used in the "system maintenance window" etc.
The game gives hints, it seemed pretty straight forward when I started. Just go to the engine room and click on the screen. That's how you put the components in. If you need to install an engine, new weapon or anything just go to the terminal at the cargo bay and you'll see an option to install from there
Screenshot 2023-08-20 060613.png
Screenshot 2023-08-20 060726.png

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
There was a brief walk-through towards the beginning of the game. Papertrail's pictures above show a completed engine with all the optimal modules. In the beginning you will probably be using Tunneling modules for some or all but the last slot (far right box). They look like old fuses and can be bought at Stations and the traveling merchant you randomly come across while space traveling. He is cheapest option, but you have to pay $500 to access, so make sure you're buying enough to make it worth it. Each of the other modules can be bought there too, and I advise getting at least one row completed as early as you can. Same for cargo and mining.

Early game your best option for making money will be selling liquor to the Bartender at the station.

Last edited:

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
There was a brief walk-through towards the beginning of the game. Papertrail's pictures above show a completed engine with all the optimal modules. In the beginning you will probably be using Tunneling modules for some or all but the last slot (far right box). They look like old fuses and can be bought at Stations, the traveling merchant you randomly come across while space traveling. He is cheapest option, but you have to pay $500 to access, so make sure you're buying enough to make it worth it. Each of the other modules can be bought there too, and I advise getting at least one row completed as early as you can. Same for cargo and mining.

Early game your best option for making money will be selling liquor to the Bartender at the station.
Oh yea I forgot to mention the tunneling modules. Thanks for filling in the blanks, you are way more descriptive than me.

Reactions: Nopenopeno

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I cant unlock the first scene (bj) i do repairs everyday and no event occurs. I try to chat with her all the time too nothing happens. I m 34 days in and nothing happened
Should happen at day 5 at latest after two or three day repairing stuff.
ask her for a favour in the evening and the training quest kick.

And dont use any mods like urm or so, they might mess up the data.

also buy the map and give it to her of course. theres a walkthrough in op that might help.

if its an unmodded game and still nothing happens i would be interested to have a look at your save. you can pm it to me if you want

Alp Er Tunga

Sep 17, 2018
Should happen at day 5 at latest after two or three day repairing stuff.
ask her for a favour in the evening and the training quest kick.

And dont use any mods like urm or so, they might mess up the data.

also buy the map and give it to her of course. theres a walkthrough in op that might help.

if its an unmodded game and still nothing happens i would be interested to have a look at your save. you can pm it to me if you want
i did ask her for a favor and then she declined and i did repairing stuff for days at least 5 days in a row and nothing happened
i do not use any modes either i jsut downloaded and played. what am i missing? ismy save corrupted or something??
its day 53 now and still nothing happened

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i did ask her for a favor and then she declined and i did repairing stuff for days at least 5 days in a row and nothing happened
i do not use any modes either i jsut downloaded and played. what am i missing? ismy save corrupted or something??
Please post your save, I am interested to investigate as this sounds weird. favours can start around day 5.
To not flood the thread with bug discussions its best to pm it to me.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I thought you had to spend 10,000 on the dancers to get her to give the MC a bj. She confronts you about spending too much money and agrees to the bj. I could be remembering this wrong, though.

mojo1982

Aug 14, 2023
Ok I've managed to do almost every V0.9 quest storyline except:

1. Cant get any joy with Audra. I have freed over 100 slaves over the course of the game, but every time I find her in the bar at Iltari station, she declines another drink. what am I doing wrong?

2. I cant seem to get nimhe's EXH above 9. Any pointers?

3. Havent managed to do any advancement with Khelara. Best i've managed is to spy on her in the shower which she eventually encourages as she likes to be watched. But no further...

P.S. The reward for rescuing Veronica's sister should be more than just a BJ. It should be a threesome with the sister!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, first off, I rather enjoyed the 0.8c update. It took a bit for me to figure out the 'remember that you still buy goods and such through the console in the cargo bay when docked while in Krell space' thing, thanks very much to whomever mentioned that earlier in this tread. Still a bit of a slow burn, but at least there's vaginal sex available with certain characters so it's not a completely blue-balls experience.

Of course, like most of you here, I'm still mainly just waiting for the T'ris Sex!!! Someday...

---

So, I've been updating my personal bot lab mini-mod since 0.6, and attached is the .rpy file that I'm currently using in 0.8c.

What this mini-mod does is modify how the BOT CONFIGURATION & TRAINING screen functions, as detailed below:

1) Changes the cost to repair bot parts, so that repair costs are tied to the current condition of each part. So slightly worn parts will cost less to repair than fully worn parts. Note that Cortex parts require four times as much material as other parts, in an effort 'balance' Bio Pod usage rates with Nano Pod usage rates.​
2) Bot parts can be partially repaired, if you lack sufficient materials to fully repair a part. If you have no associated materials, the pop up alert will tell you what percentage of that material should be in storage to fully repair that part to whatever your current skill level allows.​
3) You may now store material from up to four pods of each type in the Lab Status section of the screen, instead of just one. Each pod will recharge the associated meter by 25%. Note that usage and recharge rates have been adjusted, with a Cortex requiring up to 80% Bio material to repair, and other body parts requiring from 1-20% of the Nano material each. Note that each 'skill training' increment now only requires 5% of your total energy instead of 10, so you can store up to 20 'clicks' of energy for training purposes.​
4) You may click on 'Head/Torso/Arms/Legs' before selecting a cortex to double check what you currently have available before selecting a cortex when in the BOT CONFIGURATION & TRAINING screen, perhaps saving you a trip to the PARTS STORAGE console should you wish to double check your current inventory. You may NOT assign parts for the Head/Torso/Arms/Legs UNTIL you actually select a Cortex. The other parts are still 'locked out' from being able to chosen when the Cortex hasn't been chosen yet because a number of calculations might rely on having the Cortex in place first, and I haven't experimented with a 'workaround' for this yet.​

So, from a play balance standpoint, you'll probably end up using more Energy, Bio and Nano Pods for training and repairs using this mini-mod, but you won't have to mouse back and forth between skill bars and recharging your energy quite as much, and also repair icons vs. Bio and Nano bars. You'll still need to click four times to fully recharge the energy bars each time from 0%, but partial recharges are allowed (25% increments). So the other main effect here is that you'll need to pay closer attention to your pod storage, but the flipside is that since you can 'store' more materials inside of the bars, this should free up a bit of cargo space for other things.

The main reason for the 'variable repair rates' is to incentivize the use of less worn parts, and increase the repair costs for heavily worn parts, which just makes sense to me.

To install this:
1) Navigate to your:​
/game/700_minigames​
folder​
2) Make a backup of your existing 760_sexbot_lab.rpy file somewhere, so that you can change things back later if you so wish.​
3) drag the 760_sexbot_lab.rpy file from inside of the .7zip file below and into your /game/700_minigames folder, which should overwrite/replace the file that is there. Do NOT drag the .7z file itself, just the file inside of it, otherwise the game won't overwrite the existing file.​
4) Then restart your game and you should see the changes ingame when you are inside of the BOT TRAINING & CONFIGURATOR screen that is accessed inside of the Science Lab.​

Again, this is just my personal mod, so feel free to try it out or ignore it as you see fit!

Enjoy!
:cool:

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes