4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The fact that each version's save is not compatible with the new version after that is really pain! :cautious:
I bet the new version won't be compatible with version 0.90 saves either :rolleyes:
0.9c1 as a bugfix version is fully compatible.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
What's the point of linking the newer, bugfixed, version separately just under where the link to the actual game usually is?
The fix was done in a hurry, so I did not want to nuke the old files yet.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Uhh how do we get ahold of the other shell types? I stumbled across a Krell type and accidentally sold it
, I know how to get the J-Type but goddamn if I can't get Nimhe to build them fast enough before she Over-Stresses - Even with e Stress reduction investment

Also. ELITE AI Cubes?!

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
Any way I can easier farm AI Cores? They're just not appearing on rank 1 or 2 bounty missions so I can't upgrade to take on harder fights.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Uhh how do we get ahold of the other shell types? I stumbled across a Krell type and accidentally sold it
, I know how to get the J-Type but goddamn if I can't get Nimhe to build them fast enough before she Over-Stresses - Even with e Stress reduction investment

Also. ELITE AI Cubes?!
Why would you want alot of J-types?
They take up one of the upgrade slots. You get much better value increase using more practical upgrades.

OTOH... I haven't played since V7. Did something change in V8 or V9?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Any way I can easier farm AI Cores? They're just not appearing on rank 1 or 2 bounty missions so I can't upgrade to take on harder fights.
They appear on rank 2 and higher enemies.
Rank 1 missions only consist of rank 1 enemies. Rank 2 missions can be a small number of rank 2 enemies, or a big number of rank 1 enemies. Rank 1 enemies will never drop AI cores, even if the mission itself is rank 2.
Just target rank 2 and rank 3 missions (rank 4 ones are hard and expensive to fight), and you'll farm enough AI cores in quite a short time.

All of these assumes you have your grade 3 equipment already (quantum lance, quantum shields). If not, stick to rank 1 and 2 missions until you get them.

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
They appear on rank 2 and higher enemies.
Rank 1 missions only consist of rank 1 enemies. Rank 2 missions can be a small number of rank 2 enemies, or a big number of rank 1 enemies. Rank 1 enemies will never drop AI cores, even if the mission itself is rank 2.
Just target rank 2 and rank 3 missions (rank 4 ones are hard and expensive to fight), and you'll farm enough AI cores in quite a short time.

All of these assumes you have your grade 3 equipment already (quantum lance, quantum shields). If not, stick to rank 1 and 2 missions until you get them.
I still have the basic weapons system you get just after getting your weapons permit, when/how do you get grade 3 equipment?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I still have the basic weapons system you get just after getting your weapons permit, when/how do you get grade 3 equipment?
Once your REP is high enough, you simply apply for your new grade at the Iltari station. You need 15 for grade 2 and 30 for grade 3, IIRC. Once you get them, you can buy respective gear at the cargo terminal.
Or you can buy them from Krogneath at the pirate outpost. You need high NOT to be able to buy the grade 2/3 gear.
You gain REP by helping other merchants, by completing delivery missions, and by freeing slaves. You gain NOT by completing smuggling and bounty missions.

Reactions: yv0751

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe I wanna sell Combat Sex Bots

also, there's supposedly other Shell Types you can make bots out of but I can't find them besides Infiltrator type and the personal bot one time shell.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Maybe I wanna sell Combat Sex Bots

also, there's supposedly other Shell Types you can make bots out of but I can't find them besides Infiltrator type and the personal bot one time shell.
all the other shell types can be obtained as loot in the krell system (asteroid belt attacks)

WE1M

Apr 13, 2021
Just gotten to know the game through this forum. Quite the fun marathoning of a VN game( havent done that in ages). I was wondering though, On the Biolab part. The mission says to wait for someone to take note of the lab. However I did the quest line for that NPC which turned out to be involved in the main plot. Am I locked out now and need to restart? Either way thank you for the great game! Cant wait to follow allong from now on (y)

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Just gotten to know the game through this forum. Quite the fun marathoning of a VN game( havent done that in ages). I was wondering though, On the Biolab part. The mission says to wait for someone to take note of the lab. However I did the quest line for that NPC which turned out to be involved in the main plot. Am I locked out now and need to restart? Either way thank you for the great game! Cant wait to follow allong from now on (y)
Glad you liked the game.

If you have done the Ylyee quest (blue dancer at 15:00 in the Spacebar) and received the reward, then you are good to go for the main Biolab Quest of V0.9.
  • Fly to the kranor biolab, lie about who sent you and you get rejected.
  • Then the quest triggers (which is actually main content of V0.9).
  • Inquire at the pet owner about the lab
  • Fly to Iltari to talk to Veronica (barkeeper)
  • Go back to the lab and lie again with the name Veronica gave you
  • They shoo you off with armed force
  • raid a merchant coming from the lab in the asteroid belt (T'Ris tells you where)
  • THEN the next morning Ylyee contacts you and the second part of the quest stars
  • The hints in the quest log should give enough pointers howto proceed from there.

Reactions: WE1M

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
is there a way to cheat these bullshit fights enemy keeps spawing units and it takes like 6 hits to kill the lashers with the quantum lance.

Reactions: Maki12

rom ross

Sep 21, 2019
I don't understand, I'm stuck here
any help plz
I finished the shield. But I don't understand how the virus works
Untitled.jpg

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't understand, I'm stuck here
any help plz
I finished the shield. But I don't understand how the virus works
View attachment 2934392
The required preparations are
  • Install the Voron Shield
  • Install at least 3 cloaking modules in the shield slots
  • Bring the argus unit up to 100%
  • Build an Infiltrator bot frame (if you havent stored one):
    All componenents Militargy Grade Gen2 or higher. Mix-and-match is ok
  • Mount the infiltrator shell (you have 1 in storage) on the frame
  • store the infiltrator in a botlab cell (as usual)
  • Fly to the biolab
  • Spend a night there
Cutscene and next steps follow.

Note: In this first night the infiltrator will not escape.
You may want to disassemble it right after to avoid escape.

• Love
Reactions: rom ross

grimper

Apr 27, 2018
I can't load multiverse pod. What could be the problem? I created it in v0.7.
I tried to put this file in the game folder, in the save folder and where it was when created (\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SpaceJourneyX-1670222929)
When starting a new game, nothing is offered except to change your nickname.
Before this there were no problems with loading.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes