4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Hi everybody. Please, what is the "introducing item" for the Arellarti-Shop? The trader won't let me buy things. Thanks for hints.
Questions like this one can be answered pretty easily if you look at the walkthrough. Hint, hint...
Did Krogneath ask you for help already? If not, go talk to him, and you'll know what he needs to give you the opening item (basic training voucher).

Reactions: Torchwood2000

Torchwood2000

Sep 24, 2020
Questions like this one can be answered pretty easily if you look at the walkthrough. Hint, hint...
Did Krogneath ask you for help already? If not, go talk to him, and you'll know what he needs to give you the opening item (basic training voucher).
Well, I admit I searched in the walkthrough,but did not find it. Sorry! But thank you anyway!

Leadpipe

May 30, 2018
Great game!

I started the T'Ris navigation class quest, but there is no option with her to attend class (I am docked at the space station). Any ideas? Known bug?

Thanks.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
is there a way to cheat these bullshit fights enemy keeps spawing units and it takes like 6 hits to kill the lashers with the quantum lance.
the best way i found is use the best torpedos (the ones with 2000 in the name) and hit them when they are close to each other since the torpedoes do splash damage. finish off with the lance when they are at low health. also if you have a mouse with a wheel you can back up a few moves if you screw up.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Great game!

I started the T'Ris navigation class quest, but there is no option with her to attend class (I am docked at the space station). Any ideas? Known bug?

Thanks.
Its assigned in the morning at the duty assignments, not dialogue. Is that option there?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Gotta love them new gen3 shells in 0.9.
That bad girl was only 113M with amps.

View attachment 2935444
That is excellent!
I introduced the Gen 1,2,3 shell variations for each type to get rid of the Generation Uniformity Penalty for high end bots, as those are invariably Gen 3 anda measly Gen 1 shell would drag them down.

Now you can have the looks and the money :)

PS: I assume no scrollwheel was hurt in th production of that bot... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Test279 and synnest

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Nimhe's public favors seem borked in the recent update.
There is no known issue in that regard in V0.9c1

Note, that the public walks for Nimhe are triggered after an exchange regarding the Pony Costume. That exchange only occurs after you have seen the related Galaxina Episode and talked with Nimhe about it.

PS: You need to use V0.9c1 which is linked in OP, as in V0.9c there was an issue.

Reactions: orvis55

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
How do you meet this "Audra" person mentioned in the changelog? Is she the Shady Trader? If so, how do you rescue slaves for her?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How do you meet this "Audra" person mentioned in the changelog? Is she the Shady Trader? If so, how do you rescue slaves for her?
meet her at the bar, to "Rescue slaves" when you get some , in space press "X" goto "CB" click on the trade console, select "Wares" and "Eject" the slaves.

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

MasterChild

Jul 6, 2018
thanks

but now i I stock again..

Go mining at 100% asteroids, get spare AI cube,
Visit Jumpgate. then follow instructions (go back to station and train T'ris)
not work for me

2023-09-17 171331.jpg
2023-09-17 171622.jpg

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes