4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Can't seem to do even the simple smuggling missions?! I have the goods in cargo, I have enough, I fly to the correct spot on the correct day and... nothing happens. I know this has been reported before and I have tried all the suggested fixes such as letting all missions expire and clear and I did that but every ime I clear them all and then pick up a new, SINGLE simple mission like to the small debris field, I have the goods, fly there on the correct date and... nothing.
My rep just keeps sinking...

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Can't seem to do even the simple smuggling missions?! I have the goods in cargo, I have enough, I fly to the correct spot on the correct day and... nothing happens. I know this has been reported before and I have tried all the suggested fixes such as letting all missions expire and clear and I did that but every ime I clear them all and then pick up a new, SINGLE simple mission like to the small debris field, I have the goods, fly there on the correct date and... nothing.
My rep just keeps sinking...
Once you have arrived you need to actually click on the location once more to execute delivery?

I cannot imagine any other root cause for that if you have an unmodded proper game.

If the "click on delivery spot" doesn't solve it I would be interested to have a look at your save because that is beyond weird...

Reactions: MasterChild

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
How do I raise submission? The requirements to wear the pet suits require them....
Right now only Tris can wear the pet suit outside of Krell space, you can get her to 3 sub by doing pet classes. Nimhe is close, she starts with 1 sub and can get up to 2 after giving her pony suit, but it's not enough. You'll have to wait for updates.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Yes !!! It work!!
equired promethium iron
View attachment 2936703
View attachment 2936697
Each of the quest entries has also a "hint" button which should describe it more in detail. In this case it was

"Find Promethium in the Outer Belt,
bring your Uplink to at least 80 percent,
prepare an extra AI-Core in cargo.
Visit T'Ris on the bridge and report that you are ready."

It might help for future complicated quests...

MasterChild

Jul 6, 2018
ouch ..
1. how let them wear Kerll uniform sub is 0..
2. where find a sponsor support trade ..

2023-09-17 204257.jpg

Last edited:

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
That is excellent!
I introduced the Gen 1,2,3 shell variations for each type to get rid of the Generation Uniformity Penalty for high end bots, as those are invariably Gen 3 anda measly Gen 1 shell would drag them down.

Now you can have the looks and the money :)

PS: I assume no scrollwheel was hurt in th production of that bot... ;)
The wheel is fine but the scrollfinger is a bit sore ;)
Is it possible to get Gen 3 Type J and Infiltrator as well?
And I wish I could export more than 5 bots with multiverse, now I have to leave one behind :(

screenshot0005.png

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
You surely use that wheel a lot. I mean my best bot is worth like 50m, the next best one is 12m and the rest 8m on average. It is still more than enough for a steady income that I have nothing to spend on anyway even with everyday purchases of gen 3 special offers.

ouch ..
1. how let them wear Kerll uniform sub is 0..
2. where find a sponsor support trade ..
Talk to the Krell guy when he is visiting the bar in the pirate station in the evening. Once you can jump all the crew will change to the pet uniform there. Sub is only required to wear that uniform everywhere else and in this version only Tris can do it later.

Reactions: MasterChild

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
damn, what did i miss
• Pick up the shield at Nav Point 50, equip it and deck it out with cloaking modules
• Fly next to the Biolab, deck out the Clock fully, deck out the argus Fully and assemble the Infiltrator and put it into active lab storage (not in cargo stasis!)
• Spend a night near the Lab
• The following morning you notice disruptions in the Lab and two ships fleelng. You can either intercept the Loot Ship or Quexnor’s ship.
/Quote

1) i picked up the cloking shield
2) i put all my cargo cloaking divises in (=6)
3) i'm near the biolap
4) Argus is 100%, like all other systems
5) infiltrator-bot is complete and stored in the bot-configuration system in the labaratory
6) i spend the night near the lab -> nothing happend, no special notification
7) i waited a day on the bridge -> nothing happed, sleeped -> nothing happend?

what did i miss? any suggestions?
thx

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
damn, what did i miss
• Pick up the shield at Nav Point 50, equip it and deck it out with cloaking modules
• Fly next to the Biolab, deck out the Clock fully, deck out the argus Fully and assemble the Infiltrator and put it into active lab storage (not in cargo stasis!)
• Spend a night near the Lab
• The following morning you notice disruptions in the Lab and two ships fleelng. You can either intercept the Loot Ship or Quexnor’s ship.
/Quote

1) i picked up the cloking shield
2) i put all my cargo cloaking divises in (=6)
3) i'm near the biolap
4) Argus is 100%, like all other systems
5) infiltrator-bot is complete and stored in the bot-configuration system in the labaratory
6) i spend the night near the lab -> nothing happend, no special notification
7) i waited a day on the bridge -> nothing happed, sleeped -> nothing happend?

what did i miss? any suggestions?
thx
This is indeed odd. If you do not use any mod I am interested in your save.
Pls msg me with it.

And I forgot the obvious question: What does the questlog say?

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Once you have arrived you need to actually click on the location once more to execute delivery?

I cannot imagine any other root cause for that if you have an unmodded proper game.

If the "click on delivery spot" doesn't solve it I would be interested to have a look at your save because that is beyond weird...
Thanks for the reply,

I got fed up and started a new game and have overwritten the saves. The new game seems to work as intended though, I have made more progress in 2 hours than in the last 12. All missions work as intended.

Love the game so far! Really enjoyed the first one too.
Secretely hoping your 3rd game will bring us the adventures of Galaxina!

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The wheel is fine but the scrollfinger is a bit sore ;)
Is it possible to get Gen 3 Type J and Infiltrator as well?
And I wish I could export more than 5 bots with multiverse, now I have to leave one behind :(
All shells come in Gen 1,2,3 now. The infiltrator shell is generated only once ingame so would be a lucky hit if its gen 3 mil.
Type-J can be created by Nimhe (overnight, not rerollable easily). There the chance is a bit higher for eventually getting a Gen 3.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes