4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
And while I'm at it, what on Earth is this, and what's the ITM code for it so I can properly field test them?

View attachment 2938400

I came for the titties and stayed for the sexbot tinkering and space exploration. What an amazing game.
Will sometimes drop if take on HIGH level "Swarms" (around 58% if ARE fully upgraded!!)
Set "V" to looking for them in the morning.

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
I somehow lost the Multiverse Pod in my 0.8 version... there is no way to retrieve it and/or migrate saves, right?
I feel sorry to abandon my poor Bots...
If so, could you please make the Multiverse Pod as an "unsellable" item in the future?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I somehow lost the Multiverse Pod in my 0.8 version... there is no way to retrieve it and/or migrate saves, right?
If so, could you please make the Multiverse Pod as an "unsellable" item in the future?
I quickly checked up that point as I'm in the middle of integration testing V1.00 anyway...

There is no way I can see to "lose" the pod (I checked...)
The shopkeeper interface refuses selling it or handing it over (it has a "no_sell" tag).

That being said, there are only two non-buggy ways you ended up at this point
- you actually used it in the cargo terminal, but backed out of it and it was sent away "empty"
- you haven't picked it up yet (do the Ylyee quest at 15:00 in the bar)

For what it's worth:
You can try to give it to yourself in the command line again:

GAME.mc.addItem("ITMMultiPod")

but I am not sure the game accepts usage a second time.

Reactions: Vicissitudo

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
hopefully this will help,
Quick-start a new game and attempt to retrieve your pod (Using V0.8)
(a)If it's empty;
That mean you have accidently used it! if so load a save from JUST before you take Ylyee home,
OR go back through your saves until you find a pod in your "Inventory" and carry on from there.

Adrianek142

Feb 27, 2022
Stuck on
"Trading Favours 1. Trade exclusive wares (100t) from Arellarti to Krogneath to help him out of his difficulties."
how to make this? biolab destroyed

And how to unlock petshop?

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Stuck on
"Trading Favours 1. Trade exclusive wares (100t) from Arellarti to Krogneath to help him out of his difficulties."

Buy some Krell-specific cargo at Arellarti, sell it to Krogneath at the pirate base. A hundred pieces, doesn't have to be the same type, doesn't have to be in one go. He'll give you an item to unlock the shop.

Reactions: Adrianek142

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Stuck on

farm asteroid crates in the frog-galaxy
if you are unlucky, just roll your mousewheel one step back and than one step forward, until you found a quest item, repeat until 100 ... it's a bit grindy

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
farm asteroid crates in the frog-galaxy
if you are unlucky, just roll your mousewheel one step back and than one step forward, until you found a quest item, repeat until 100 ... it's a bit grindy
You can buy around 20-30 a day (mixed) at the normal station trading window (cargo bay when docked in Arellarti). No need to grind.
Those are also nice nitems to take back on normal trips to pay off the hyperjump costs.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I lost "Infiltrator module" how can i get another one?
Ouch! that's not good.
you can not get a another one without restarting ,
your only hope is to load an earlier save, go to the lab and check if you still have it ,
Work your way backwards or forwards until you get to the last save that your have it , then continue playing from there.

• Wow
Reactions: MasterChild

MasterChild

Jul 6, 2018
Ouch! that's not good.
you can not get a another one without restarting ,
your only hope is to load an earlier save, go to the lab and check if you still have it ,
Work your way backwards or forwards until you get to the last save that your have it , then continue playing from there.
oh my god... i already del older save... from AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SpaceJourneyX-1670222929..

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
oh my god... i already del older save... from AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SpaceJourneyX-1670222929..
You can start a new game and select a good "starting point" that is similar to your current point.
The game offers many re-starting points .

It will come will items, an infiltrator, a multiverse pod etc...

• Love
Reactions: MasterChild

orvis55

Nov 16, 2021
It is a special swarm torpedo.
You can find it by defeating a Swarm Obliterator, which occasionally pops up in the Space oddities Vee discovers.
If you can defeat it :)
Does it appear in any particular system? And is it just a base chance every day, or a chance every time you move within a system?

Feb 5, 2018
I'm the "Sean" mention in the Saves section at the end of the Walkthrough. Check the game/saves folder where you installed the game. If they are there, then copy those saves to where you deleted the others. This is a game where you want saves just in case something was missed or lost previously, or, you meet something like an Obliterator when you are under-prepared. o_O :eek:

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes