4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Question:

Infiltrator bot frame: construct fully military grade bot frame with at least gen2 parts.

I have no damn clue of what I am supposed to do. How? should I tell Nihme to "upgrade parts" when I give daily orders in the morning?

orvis55

Nov 16, 2021
I have no damn clue of what I am supposed to do. How? should I tell Nihme to "upgrade parts" when I give daily orders in the morning?

Go to lab manager and check the special offers if you want to be lazy

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Go to lab manager and check the special offers if you want to be lazy
I have no idea why it should have to do anything with my question.

My question is: what am I supposed to do in order to assemble this damn fully military bot?

MasterChild

Jul 6, 2018
Ottoeight,帖子:11745938,會員:3477019 said:
我不知道為什麼它與我的問題有任何關係。

我的問題是:我應該做什麼才能組裝這個該死的完全軍事機器人
[/引用]
your mouse middle ring , rolling it

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Your bot is Wrong !. You must use the "Infiltrator module" when building your bot.
it's the same bot, i stored, after the first infiltratormission?
but i will take a look for the infiltrtor module, let's see ...

Edit: works, thx!!!!!

@ y.v. the problem might be, that it is possible, to build and start the first infiltratormission with a military-components-only bot, but without using the infiltrator-module, but for the second one, it is mandatory ... my suggestion ...

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I have no idea why it should have to do anything with my question.

My question is: what am I supposed to do in order to assemble this damn fully military bot?
Use all military gen2 parts. How hard is that to understand? Also, if you don't have the required pieces you can buy them if they are available, which is what he was suggesting so that's what it has to do with your question.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Use all military gen2 parts. How hard is that to understand? Also, if you don't have the required pieces you can buy them if they are available, which is what he was suggesting so that's what it has to do with your question.
I HAVE them. The point is that I don't understand HOW to use them.

What do you mean by "use"?

I ordered Nihme "upgrade parts" in the morning, but it doesn't work: she combined a lot of things but this.

I don't know what to do.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I HAVE them. The point is that I don't understand HOW to use them.

What do you mean by "use"?

I ordered Nihme "upgrade parts" in the morning, but it doesn't work: she combined a lot of things but this.

I don't know what to do.
Never mind. I did it.

(I know, I'm a fucking moron) :poop:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
it's the same bot, i stored, after the first infiltratormission?
but i will take a look for the infiltrtor module, let's see ...

Edit: works, thx!!!!!

@ y.v. the problem might be, that it is possible, to build and start the first infiltratormission with a military-components-only bot, but without using the infiltrator-module, but for the second one, it is mandatory ... my suggestion ...
Good the issue resolved.
In the first mission mounting and dismounting the shell is done in the cutscene, so that might explain the confusion.
Always thought that the existence of the shell is clear after that. Might change some wording in the hints to that regard.

jokermon

May 31, 2020
The wheel is fine but the scrollfinger is a bit sore ;)
Is it possible to get Gen 3 Type J and Infiltrator as well?
And I wish I could export more than 5 bots with multiverse, now I have to leave one behind :(

View attachment 2936847
Those are some very impressive numbers. I've only been able to get up to ~73M (see screenshot). What's the trick to getting sexbots up above 100M?
screenshot0016.png

Last edited:

jokermon

May 31, 2020
And while I'm at it, what on Earth is this, and what's the ITM code for it so I can properly field test them?

screenshot0015.png

I came for the titties and stayed for the sexbot tinkering and space exploration. What an amazing game.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMCandle”) ? how do i do this i know how to open the console
SHIFT-R to open console
exit + ENTER to leave console

take care to use coding quotes """"" for the item code not the typographic ones in your msg.
As to candles, they are super cheap and available at Shady so no need to cheat imho

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
And while I'm at it, what on Earth is this, and what's the ITM code for it so I can properly field test them?

View attachment 2938400

I came for the titties and stayed for the sexbot tinkering and space exploration. What an amazing game.
It is a special swarm torpedo.
You can find it by defeating a Swarm Obliterator, which occasionally pops up in the Space oddities Vee discovers.
If you can defeat it :)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes