4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Does it appear in any particular system? And is it just a base chance every day, or a chance every time you move within a system?
There is a 20% chance that a Space Oddity (only discovered in Iltari system) found by Vee has the Lvl 7 Swarm Encounter. In that encounter there is a 100% guaranteed drop if you defeat the obliterator.

Reactions: orvis55

orvis55

Nov 16, 2021
There is a 20% chance that a Space Oddity (only discovered in Iltari system) found by Vee has the Lvl 7 Swarm Encounter. In that encounter there is a 100% guaranteed drop if you defeat the obliterator.
Is it something that shows up when flying around, or every morning there's a 20% chance an oddity occurs?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is it something that shows up when flying around, or every morning there's a 20% chance an oddity occurs?
Its reported during the day (50% chance one is found) and then stays on the map for the rest of the day.
the probabilities above are the ones of a found oddity.

Reactions: orvis55

R3ap3r42

Jan 10, 2021
Can anyone help me unlock last gallery item please.

Hack the lock and keep a particular item from Nimhe's retrieval box

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Can anyone help me unlock last gallery item please.

Hack the lock and keep a particular item from Nimhe's retrieval box
In the morning just after the 1st infiltrator mission, use "Command Bracelet" on box by bed, keep magazine.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks, gonna need a new game for that though.
Restart or wait?

Hi,
as I find it difficult to keep track of the posted release planning I made this post, which I will pin in the "Collections" Area (2nd Tab on Top of Posts Page)
It will always contain the current Release Plan.
While compiling it I noticed I slipped behind and worked towards 21st for the Beta which was originally the VIP Early Access Date.
Sorry for the confusion.
Here are the Latest Release Dates (EDIT 18.09.2023)
Version V1.00

• 14.09. Start of Integration
  • 21.09. Beta
  • 25.09. Early Access Phase I (VIP Tier)
  • 30.09. Early Access Phase II (All-Access Tier)
  • 06.10. Official Patreon Release (if EA ok)
Good news is that by that mis-planning and extended prep time for the Beta I found the time to implement the disciplining mini-game and one more animation than usual into the Release. Not to mention new Ship Deck 3, Replicator, Player Base.
Hopefully this pinned post will make things clearer for you (and me) in future.
y.v.

Reactions: Test279 and orvis55

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Great game.. 2 out of 2 :)
I am stuck. Khelara is at exh 4. can't seem to find a way to increase to 6 so we can go thru the gate...
There is a walkthrough in the OP :):
  • Let her wear the uniform until her EXH reaches 4 ( 2 x 3 days)
  • Give her a revealing uniform, which she rejects
  • Have Nimhe and T’Ris wear the revealing uniforms for 3 days to give Khelara the chance to see that
  • After a hallway encounter with T’Ris (go to H1 in the morning after orders when T’Ris wears a revealing uniform for the day), Khelara will agree to wear the revealing uniform if
  • you give it to her

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Don't ask for a favour for at lease three days,
better wait four days, and remember that need to do that twice, to get full facial for dressed and naked pics , so dont do the booze part before first full facial or wont be able to get it later as she always be naked after

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes